“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14885 Mar 9, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hello Red - Nice to see you today!:)
Hugs,
TC
Hi TC!!<big hug & smoochies> <3

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14886 Mar 9, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi NorCal!!<big hug!> Yeah, taking a break from Toxic is soul cleansing, as I'm sure most things don't change much. on here.;^)
Good to see you too, hope you are doing awesome and that life is good. It's 40 right now, hellaluya! Up here 40 is like 60s to us...been a long dark cold winter. I need sunshine and warmth very soon, tired of being inside.
Please pass along a howdy & a hug to L, and have a terrific day!:^)
Will do:-)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14887 Mar 9, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning! This is so cool, the birds are starting to sing up here. Not breeding songs but their "where the hell is Spring" songs, lol. The mourning doves are cooing too, such a pleasant sound. Still have snow and not enough sunshine, but winter is on the slippery-slide out. About time too!!

I hope all you patrons are well or at least "good", I'm okay just tired of the cold. Have a great day guys & gals, I'll be airing out the Saloon today, fresh air will be great. Today's special is fresh walleye and perch. See ya after a bit.:^)
Hiya SR!! Yeah it's pretty nice here too.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.:)

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14888 Mar 9, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya SR!! Yeah it's pretty nice here too.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.:)
Hi David! It's dreary today but the temp is not bad. Hey, you going to Cobo for the show? I was but decided to do something else instead.
Thanks, you also have a pleasant weekend!:^)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14889 Mar 9, 2013
RED!!! I just logged on for a couple of seconds, GranGran break, and look what I see! Very good to see you! I'm going to call you tomorrow if that's ok. Need to talk to you about sumpthin'. Luv you!!!
Grandbaby found out I was missing! I'll log back in later!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#14890 Mar 9, 2013
nice place Red good place for a kitty cat to sleep purr purr

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14891 Mar 9, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David! It's dreary today but the temp is not bad. Hey, you going to Cobo for the show? I was but decided to do something else instead.
Thanks, you also have a pleasant weekend!:^)
Naww!! I have other things to do :(

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14892 Mar 9, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
RED!!! I just logged on for a couple of seconds, GranGran break, and look what I see! Very good to see you! I'm going to call you tomorrow if that's ok. Need to talk to you about sumpthin'. Luv you!!!
Grandbaby found out I was missing! I'll log back in later!
Your ears musta been ringing! lol I was thinking of the same thing, call ahead.
Aww, grandkid time, stay away from steps dear.;^D I'll check back later too, kinda doing hit & miss drive bys right now.<BIG hug!!> <3

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14893 Mar 9, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
nice place Red good place for a kitty cat to sleep purr purr
Hi LuAnn, I'm so glad you stopped in. I hope you come by often, I have a nice fireplace room for curling up and getting warm.<rolls tinsel balls towards kit-tey>;^)
THE BIG O

Canyon Country, CA

#14894 Mar 9, 2013
&fe ature=share&list=FL4BnNtSJ y69WvVtg5t_5u1Q

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14895 Mar 9, 2013
Red. PARTY!!...Saturday Night Fever..SPIN those Tunes, Mr. DJ....Oooooh, the dance floor is buzzing... Yo, Captn Morgan.. How are ya..HIGH FIVE!!...RIGHT ON...WOW!!..Hippichick, 60's Chic, and Princess.. GROOVY!!... I saw Ohio Cowgirl..earlier..Where's Fisherman 808???...Let's find a table and order a drink... AND ..DANCE the NIGHT AWAY!!.... Play that Funky Music!!!...ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“R & L FOREVER!!”

Level 4

Since: Jun 09

Anywhere my wife is!

#14896 Mar 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Your ears musta been ringing! lol I was thinking of the same thing, call ahead.
Aww, grandkid time, stay away from steps dear.;^D I'll check back later too, kinda doing hit & miss drive bys right now.<BIG hug!!> <3
Well Hi there Miss Red,
I hope all has been well with you.......please stay awhile......we really do miss ya!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14897 Mar 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning! This is so cool, the birds are starting to sing up here. Not breeding songs but their "where the hell is Spring" songs, lol. The mourning doves are cooing too, such a pleasant sound. Still have snow and not enough sunshine, but winter is on the slippery-slide out. About time too!!
I hope all you patrons are well or at least "good", I'm okay just tired of the cold. Have a great day guys & gals, I'll be airing out the Saloon today, fresh air will be great. Today's special is fresh walleye and perch. See ya after a bit.:^)
Morning, Red ... glad to see you even if it is a drive-by ... airing out the place is good now and again ... and we'll all pitch in together to tidy up ... welcome back! >>Texas size hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14898 Mar 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Flower, Hey, Chick..Come and sit...Let's jam with the tune..ROCK AND ROLL FANTASY by Bad Company... WHAT CHA goona drink?? Think I need a HOT TODDY and a Veggie Pizza...And Chili Fries... Made up your mind yet??..LET'S DANCE!!....ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
LOL, yep ... Seagram's Club Soda please, ma'am ...

BAD COMPANY ~ ROCK AND ROLL FANTASY ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14899 Mar 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning! This is so cool, the birds are starting to sing up here. Not breeding songs but their "where the hell is Spring" songs, lol. The mourning doves are cooing too, such a pleasant sound. Still have snow and not enough sunshine, but winter is on the slippery-slide out. About time too!!
I hope all you patrons are well or at least "good", I'm okay just tired of the cold. Have a great day guys & gals, I'll be airing out the Saloon today, fresh air will be great. Today's special is fresh walleye and perch. See ya after a bit.:^)
Hi Red. Geeze we miss you so much..... I hope you get the chance to stop by more often. We had a bizarre snow storm the other day, when it started the flakes were HUGE, never saw snow that big before. It had been in the 50's, dropped really fast, and then started snowing. The only birds at the feeder when it hit were the meadowlarks. Well, they weren't AT the feeder, they were on the ground NEAR the feeder. But you know what I mean. It looked sort of funny to see those bright colored summertime birds in the snow. I always think of them with summer, NOT snow.

Have a good one, and don't be such a stranger.

Hearts, hugs, and snowbirds....

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14900 Mar 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Red. PARTY!!...Saturday Night Fever..SPIN those Tunes, Mr. DJ....Oooooh, the dance floor is buzzing... Yo, Captn Morgan.. How are ya..HIGH FIVE!!...RIGHT ON...WOW!!..Hippichick, 60's Chic, and Princess.. GROOVY!!... I saw Ohio Cowgirl..earlier..Where's Fisherman 808???...Let's find a table and order a drink... AND ..DANCE the NIGHT AWAY!!.... Play that Funky Music!!!...ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Hiya CC! Crank up that jukebox and let's get moving! Glad you dropped by, pretty soon it will be warm outside there, then I can open doors.:^)

Bob Seger ~~ Her Strut
http://youtu.be/6qbeIwn5jR8

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14901 Mar 10, 2013
Proud Wife of NorCal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hi there Miss Red,
I hope all has been well with you.......please stay awhile......we really do miss ya!
How'do Ma'am, so very nice to see you at the Saloon. Well thank you, kind words, I'll try to post a bit more often. Also, it irritates some other posters, lol!!;^D

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14902 Mar 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>How'do Ma'am, so very nice to see you at the Saloon. Well thank you, kind words, I'll try to post a bit more often. Also, it irritates some other posters, lol!!;^D
Lol hi R? Nothing wrong with irritating some posters. Hope you had a great weekend.:)

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14903 Mar 10, 2013
Some days........

Bob Seger ~~ Feel like a Number
&fe ature=share&list=AL94UKMTq g-9BVtelLEwZRLzYw7BuEQytu

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14904 Mar 10, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hi R? Nothing wrong with irritating some posters. Hope you had a great weekend.:)
Hey David, lol, yeah can't please everyone huh? hahaha!
Good weekend, way too short, should have National Weekend Week, ya know? ;^D lol
Have a good'un!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min MADRONE 132,929
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 9 min pit 1,103
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min J ValJean 152,544
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Mega Monster 7,616
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 28 min J ValJean 338
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 30 min andet1987 4,245
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 36 min Grace Nerissa 37,727
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 59 min UnderstandPeople 25,749
More from around the web