Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Morning friendlies ... Happy Friday TGIF! Enjoy it! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

4231 ... looky there, a straight ... I'm all in

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Morning Flower. Again...lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Good morning Flower-Child and princess and Red and everybody.
Running late this morning, off to Maui tomorrow, but I'll try to stop in this evening (or early tomorrow)before I'm gone for 3 days.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Morning Red, Fish, Hippi and everyone else.......wishing you all a bright and wonderful day!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Running late this morning, off to Maui tomorrow, but I'll try to stop in this evening (or early tomorrow)before I'm gone for 3 days.
Maui...DON'T FORGET YOUR SPEEDOS!!... Well, LET'S PARTY...WHEN ya return TONIGHT!!..
Drinks on me...Night Owlers.. Let's DO a Hawaiian theme..Food and drinks.
WHERE..did I put the number for the HULA Dancers.. and band?? DON HO...WHERE THE FREAK are ya???..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Maui...DON'T FORGET YOUR SPEEDOS!!... Well, LET'S PARTY...WHEN ya return TONIGHT!!..
Drinks on me...Night Owlers.. Let's DO a Hawaiian theme..Food and drinks.
WHERE..did I put the number for the HULA Dancers.. and band?? DON HO...WHERE THE FREAK are ya???..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
What to wear...what to wear..
After last years luau they made me burn my grass skirt...some kinda local decency ordinance...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
Morning Red, Fish, Hippi and everyone else.......wishing you all a bright and wonderful day!!!
Hey Sweet Lady! Hope your day is great too!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Red...TONITE.. PARTY!!..Calibrating.. Flower's BIRTHDAY Week..Hey, we can do the Luau theme..also..FUN!!..Am catering in the food.. So nifty!!.. Ojsy, let me split.. and get the final loose strings.. tied up.. SEE YA LATER!!! ROCKERS!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Again...lol
Hi Princess ... Sunday afternoon now! Hope your weekend's been great! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Fishman! It's been a long weekend ... Contractors in and out ... moving things around, wrecking things, moving things around ... wreaking havoc, harshing my mellow, lol ... it'll be done when it's done, lol ... I need a nap now ... hope I don't miss 60 Minutes, ha! Enjoy the rest of your afternoon! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
Red...TONITE.. PARTY!!..Calibrating.. Flower's BIRTHDAY Week..Hey, we can do the Luau theme..also..FUN!!..Am catering in the food.. So nifty!!.. Ojsy, let me split.. and get the final loose strings.. tied up.. SEE YA LATER!!! ROCKERS!!
Hi there, CC! thanks for all the parties you threw for me ... Rock on, CC, Rock on! LOL ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

WHOOOSH...WOW!! THAT FREAKIN' Blizzard WIND...pushed me right in...HEY, IS IT Happy Hour YET???..BRRR!!...Yo, RED and Capt. Morgan...How have ya a been.?? Sorry I haven't been in lately... Re-decorating my pad... Decorators from HELL.... Had to just say "SCOOT"..FREAKIN' tackle it myself..
Think I'll have a HOT TODDY...and a Hawaiian Pizza, thanks... HEY, saw SKIPPER on Last Post Wins... He's BACK!! PARTY at the Clubhouse Tonite.. ALL INVITED!!.
ahhhbb, a warm spot by the fireplace.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Afternoon Stop at the Ole' Watering Hole... BEFORE, I COZY up with my Cold Medicine and Orange Juice... OMG!!! Feel like I have been on a week BINGE!!...
WHERE THE FREAK is EVERYONE.??..Oh, Captn Morgan..THERE ya are!!..Yes, a shot of Bourbon and a Rum chaser.. Aaaaagggghhhh...COLD, Be Gone!!...See ya..THAT hit the spot!!...ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Good morning Red and friendlies ... just came in to check your pulse ... weak but getting stronger as weeks end is nearing ... Everyone have a pleasant day ... CC, keep on rockin' in the free world! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Red? Red? You win and I will NEVER play hide and seek with you again. You are waaaaaaaay better at this game than I am.

Hope where ever you are you are warm and toasty and enjoying your birds.

Hugs and hearts.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Red and friendlies ... just came in to check your pulse ... weak but getting stronger as weeks end is nearing ... Everyone have a pleasant day ... CC, keep on rockin' in the free world! FC <3 ...
Flower, Hey, Chick..Come and sit...Let's jam with the tune..ROCK AND ROLL FANTASY by Bad Company... WHAT CHA goona drink?? Think I need a HOT TODDY and a Veggie Pizza...And Chili Fries... Made up your mind yet??..LET'S DANCE!!....ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Good morning! This is so cool, the birds are starting to sing up here. Not breeding songs but their "where the hell is Spring" songs, lol. The mourning doves are cooing too, such a pleasant sound. Still have snow and not enough sunshine, but winter is on the slippery-slide out. About time too!!

I hope all you patrons are well or at least "good", I'm okay just tired of the cold. Have a great day guys & gals, I'll be airing out the Saloon today, fresh air will be great. Today's special is fresh walleye and perch. See ya after a bit.:^)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning! This is so cool, the birds are starting to sing up here. Not breeding songs but their "where the hell is Spring" songs, lol. The mourning doves are cooing too, such a pleasant sound. Still have snow and not enough sunshine, but winter is on the slippery-slide out. About time too!!
I hope all you patrons are well or at least "good", I'm okay just tired of the cold. Have a great day guys & gals, I'll be airing out the Saloon today, fresh air will be great. Today's special is fresh walleye and perch. See ya after a bit.:^)
<runs in and gives Red a big hug>, I saw the update and was thinking I hadn't heard from you in a bit and here ya are.......yippy!!!

Hope you are well and glad to see ya.....even if it might be a short stay!!!

“all things considered...”

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
<runs in and gives Red a big hug>, I saw the update and was thinking I hadn't heard from you in a bit and here ya are.......yippy!!!
Hope you are well and glad to see ya.....even if it might be a short stay!!!
Hi NorCal!!<big hug!> Yeah, taking a break from Toxic is soul cleansing, as I'm sure most things don't change much. on here.;^)
Good to see you too, hope you are doing awesome and that life is good. It's 40 right now, hellaluya! Up here 40 is like 60s to us...been a long dark cold winter. I need sunshine and warmth very soon, tired of being inside.
Please pass along a howdy & a hug to L, and have a terrific day!:^)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Hello Red - Nice to see you today!:)

Hugs,
TC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••