Hiya!!! Red how are ya???

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14780 Feb 6, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
Hello Simply Red
Miss seeing you out here.
Hope every thing is good in your part of the world.
Here is wishing you a wonderful day.
:)
Awww!!! Your so sweet.:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#14781 Feb 6, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet and Sour David, Sweet and Sour.
Lol
Have a good evening.
Gosh, Ms Red didn't stop long.
Linda the lonely widow

Plainfield, IL

#14782 Feb 6, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gayboy you really are perverted

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14783 Feb 6, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet and Sour David, Sweet and Sour.
Lol
Have a good evening.
Gosh, Ms Red didn't stop long.
Lol you too.
No she did not.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14784 Feb 6, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Yes? ;^)
One of my favorite words!

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#14785 Feb 8, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Yes? ;^)
Stay warm.
;)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14786 Feb 9, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Stay warm.
;)
Howzit, Brah?

(lol?)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14787 Feb 9, 2013
Good morning Red.
'yes' is a start.
How about two words next time?
> "Yes Sir"

\/

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#14788 Feb 9, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Howzit, Brah?
(lol?)
I wen da kine.
lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14789 Feb 10, 2013
Good morning Red, Fishman, CC, Princess, PES, David and ALL who come in good faith and friendship to Red's saloon ... I know I missed some names and pardon me for same ... I've been away too long due to unforeseen surgery but I'm on the mend and should be good to go in 1 week and 4 days ... seems like a long time to me ... had to give up T/S & Offbeat for awhile, the gym, reading, the movie theater, SHOPPING (ugh), going out to breakfast on Saturday's with my bestie (although we did go yesterday, DRIVING (another ugh) and many other things BUT ---> I'm on the mend ... My boyz got the summer cuts (the buzz cuts) and PoohBear, my blond German Spitz, is ever so greatful ... he was panting ALL THE TIME driving me crazy til the groomer said his fur was too thick and his only outlet to cool down was to pant and drink A LOT of H2O ... poor little guy ... well, not too little, all 41#'s of him, lol ... it's all good now ... Jax got his buzz cut, too ... he looks like a little puppy again, the little brat that he is, haha ... but the groomer left about a 4 inch stip on his back and it kind of looks somewhat like a "mohawk" LOL ... well, that's what Jim Bob and Barbara Ann's grand-daughter says ... She calls Jax ~ "Jackie Boy" and PoohBear ~ Mister Mister ... she's so cute ...

Well, as you can tell ... I haven't been out much and I haven't much to talk about except, as usual, my pups LOL ... daytime television bytes the big one and Netflix comes every other day ... Nothing to write home about ... Yesterday I watched FACING THE GIANTS ... it was a very good movie ... it was Christian based and spread a good message ... it had some funny parts in it, very cute ... 2 scenes cracked me up ... I came away with a good feeling from it much like the movie with Robert Duvall ---> 7 Days in Utopia (a must see)... anyway, YES! it made me cry, I'm such a sap, LOL ...

Well, the rain stopped for now, hoping for more but ... still in drought so we shall see ... Thanks for letting my fingers flow and letting your eyes burn, LOL ...

Enjoy your Sunday! Peace and Love~FC <3 ... Blows kisses ..........

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14790 Feb 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Red, Fishman, CC, Princess, PES, David and ALL who come in good faith and friendship to Red's saloon ... I know I missed some names and pardon me for same ... I've been away too long due to unforeseen surgery but I'm on the mend and should be good to go in 1 week and 4 days ... seems like a long time to me ... had to give up T/S & Offbeat for awhile, the gym, reading, the movie theater, SHOPPING (ugh), going out to breakfast on Saturday's with my bestie (although we did go yesterday, DRIVING (another ugh) and many other things BUT ---> I'm on the mend ... My boyz got the summer cuts (the buzz cuts) and PoohBear, my blond German Spitz, is ever so greatful ... he was panting ALL THE TIME driving me crazy til the groomer said his fur was too thick and his only outlet to cool down was to pant and drink A LOT of H2O ... poor little guy ... well, not too little, all 41#'s of him, lol ... it's all good now ... Jax got his buzz cut, too ... he looks like a little puppy again, the little brat that he is, haha ... but the groomer left about a 4 inch stip on his back and it kind of looks somewhat like a "mohawk" LOL ... well, that's what Jim Bob and Barbara Ann's grand-daughter says ... She calls Jax ~ "Jackie Boy" and PoohBear ~ Mister Mister ... she's so cute ...

Well, as you can tell ... I haven't been out much and I haven't much to talk about except, as usual, my pups LOL ... daytime television bytes the big one and Netflix comes every other day ... Nothing to write home about ... Yesterday I watched FACING THE GIANTS ... it was a very good movie ... it was Christian based and spread a good message ... it had some funny parts in it, very cute ... 2 scenes cracked me up ... I came away with a good feeling from it much like the movie with Robert Duvall ---> 7 Days in Utopia (a must see)... anyway, YES! it made me cry, I'm such a sap, LOL ...

Well, the rain stopped for now, hoping for more but ... still in drought so we shall see ... Thanks for letting my fingers flow and letting your eyes burn, LOL ...

Enjoy your Sunday! Peace and Love~FC <3 ... Blows kisses ..........
Wow!! FC that was a lot of typing, wore me out reading it. Lol jk :) I'm glad you are doing ok now. Take care and have a great day.:)

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14791 Feb 11, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Red.
'yes' is a start.
How about two words next time?
> "Yes Sir"
\/
Hi Fish, hmm...how about you kiss my black patent stilettos?<big hug>lol;^D

#14792 Feb 11, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Stay warm.
;)
Hey Mav, I'm trying, really nasty again today. High winds, snow on top of frozen rain, sheesh!

#14793 Feb 11, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
Hello Simply Red
Miss seeing you out here.
Hope every thing is good in your part of the world.
Here is wishing you a wonderful day.
:)
Hi Trish, see you have another profile going. Keep 'em on their toes!;^)

#14794 Feb 11, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya!!! Red how are ya???
Hi David, surviving but it's hard. The cold and wet stuff makes me miserable. Waiting on Spring!:^)

#14795 Feb 11, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Where is Red and Captn Morgan.?? Place is like empty.
I need a drink straight up.
Just want a Hot Toddy before slumber... Yoooo Hoodoo!!
Hi CC, hope you are doing well.:^)

#14796 Feb 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Red. I didn't SEE you over there. Hope you're doing well.
Hello Princess.:^)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14797 Feb 11, 2013
RED! Is it really you? Oh.....My....Gosh!!
Hi ya sweetums!

#14798 Feb 11, 2013
Hi Flower, I see you. Hope all is well with you.:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 7 min Angels Flight 15,595
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 147,011
Skulls, Bones Found in Closet at Japanese Consu... 17 min Christshariahns 3
In honor of ms Sweeter 39 min night machine 176
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 49 min Whiny1 6,630
What's your tip for the day? 50 min SLY WEST 1,024
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 53 min ms_Sweeter 6,014
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Petal Power 5,591
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Kevin- 20,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr Petal Power 280