“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14761 Jan 21, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a little cough, yesterday, cuoff...cuofff...(Swim trunk cought? lol)
Had some fried tuna for breakfast, but will bring some back tonight for the fish fry.
I'm walkin' like a cowboy this morning, sat in a 10'2" rubber boat for 10 hours yesterday without standing up!
Good morning, Fishman ... How was your weekend? Hope by now the cough has gone away ... maybe it was allergies and made you cough a little and by now it has gone bye bye ... that's a small rubber boat for 10 hours ... IDK if I'd be standing up in such a small raft ... best to paddle to shore and then stand up, lol ... and I'd probably be walking like a cowgirl in the sand, ha!... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

NEIL YOUNG ~ COWGIRL IN THE SAND ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14762 Jan 21, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Friday Fish Fry.. tonight Red, Is it still on?? Had anyone seen Skipper?? Is he still AWOL?? Just had my morning pick-me-up at El's Kitchen.
Noe, am ready for a ROCK & RYE .yeah, the hard stuff.. Have a babysitting job with rugrats from HELL-O..Need all the stamina I can muster up!! Let's play some music..who has a quarter for the jukebox?? I used my stash on the GIANT gum ball machine.. trying to get z Purple one..Cruz, I was thinking of Purple Gurl.. anyone seen her lately? LET'S DANCE...Twilight Zone by Golden Earring..Drinks for everyone, Captn Morgan.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Good morning, CC Rocker ... did you say music and jukebox in the same sentence ... this video always cracks me up ... let's bring down the screen and watch it together ... Enjoy your day, CC ... FC <3 ...

GOLDEN EARRING ~ TWILIGHT ZONE ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14763 Jan 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... How was your weekend? Hope by now the cough has gone away ... maybe it was allergies and made you cough a little and by now it has gone bye bye ... that's a small rubber boat for 10 hours ... IDK if I'd be standing up in such a small raft ... best to paddle to shore and then stand up, lol ... and I'd probably be walking like a cowgirl in the sand, ha!... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...
NEIL YOUNG ~ COWGIRL IN THE SAND ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3fAXl97-RFgXX
lol
Thanks for the link, I actually have a copy of that record from when it first came out.
The cough went away, the Dr said I needed to get out in a boat on the ocean and gargle some salt air. lol
Are you doing anything different for MLK Jr Day?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14764 Jan 21, 2013
Hey Red!
Are you back there?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14765 Jan 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, CC Rocker ... did you say music and jukebox in the same sentence ... this video always cracks me up ... let's bring down the screen and watch it together ... Enjoy your day, CC ... FC <3 ...
GOLDEN EARRING ~ TWILIGHT ZONE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a1sf2CzEq0wXX
Chick I saw the video..Great Dance Tune!! Let's sashay up to the bar and chat with Red and Captn Morgan..a bit.. Think I',all have a Yukon Jack straight up..and you?? Toss in a couple pizzas and chili fries..Radar Love by Golden Earring is on the Jukebox.. LET'S DANCE.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14766 Jan 22, 2013
Where is everybody?
RED!?
Looks like I'll have to drink alone-

Cause, you know when I drink alone,,, I prefer to be by mysel-el-ff

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14767 Jan 24, 2013
What? Is everybody frozen?
It has been a hard winter for a lot of people. About every friend and relative and others I hear about are having some challenges.
At least, when things look about as bad as they can get, they have to get better, right?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#14768 Jan 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
What? Is everybody frozen?
It has been a hard winter for a lot of people. About every friend and relative and others I hear about are having some challenges.
At least, when things look about as bad as they can get, they have to get better, right?
YOU basically have to HIT ROCK BOTTOM before you can change WHAT THE FREAK put ya there in the FIRST PLACE!! There is ALWAYS room for growth.. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!! WOW!! I NEED a FREAKIN' Singapore Sling AFTER that.
Keeo'em coming.... WHERE is EVERYONE?? Got my quarter on the pool table.. Enzo...YOO-HOO...WANNA PLAY?? ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!... MAKE IT REAL!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14769 Jan 24, 2013
Good morning everyone. Been sort of busy lately, so wasn't posting much. Hope you are all having a good day......

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14770 Jan 24, 2013
Hi y'all!!! At work but I'll take a quick Pepsi.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#14771 Jan 29, 2013
WHEW!! COLD as FREAKIN'...HELL-O. Night Owl Patrons... WOW!! Let me mosey up to the bar..Fisherman 808 and Skipper are back in town I see..and REX 86...Had Ohio Cowgirl been in lately.. RED...got a new...1920's hair cut..Flapper style..
DIG IT!!...OMG!! We should have a theme Dance party once z month here at the saloon . FUN-FUN!!. Captn Morgan..Let's Drink to that thought!! Jukebox time... Hello I Love You by The Doors.. LET'S DANCE!!.. hmmm..think I will have a Screwdriver to wet my whistle..
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14772 Jan 29, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHEW!! COLD as FREAKIN'...HELL-O. Night Owl Patrons... WOW!! Let me mosey up to the bar..Fisherman 808 and Skipper are back in town I see..and REX 86...Had Ohio Cowgirl been in lately.. RED...got a new...1920's hair cut..Flapper style..
DIG IT!!...OMG!! We should have a theme Dance party once z month here at the saloon . FUN-FUN!!. Captn Morgan..Let's Drink to that thought!! Jukebox time... Hello I Love You by The Doors.. LET'S DANCE!!.. hmmm..think I will have a Screwdriver to wet my whistle..
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Hi CC. Stopping through on my way by, have a good day, and call me if Red shows up.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14773 Jan 29, 2013
Good afternoon everyone. Here's hoping your Tuesday is Terrific.... It's a great day to be alive, isn't it?
Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14774 Feb 4, 2013
Red?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#14775 Feb 4, 2013
Where is Red and Captn Morgan.?? Place is like empty.

I need a drink straight up.
Just want a Hot Toddy before slumber... Yoooo Hoodoo!!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#14777 Feb 6, 2013
Hello Simply Red
Miss seeing you out here.
Hope every thing is good in your part of the world.
Here is wishing you a wonderful day.
:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14778 Feb 6, 2013
Hi Red. I didn't SEE you over there. Hope you're doing well.

Level 5

Location hidden

#14779 Feb 6, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Yes? ;^)
Hiya!!! Red how are ya???

Level 5

Location hidden

#14780 Feb 6, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
Hello Simply Red
Miss seeing you out here.
Hope every thing is good in your part of the world.
Here is wishing you a wonderful day.
:)
Awww!!! Your so sweet.:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#14781 Feb 6, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww!!! Your so sweet.:)
Sweet and Sour David, Sweet and Sour.
Lol
Have a good evening.
Gosh, Ms Red didn't stop long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon farmers agree slugs are a problem _ but ... 7 min Emerald 21
Word Association (Jun '10) 8 min harlehoney 26,939
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min dirtclod 154,749
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 29 min Jennifer Renee 10,237
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 37 min Cyan in CA 25,665
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 37 min Sublime1 164
The Pun Game (Apr '10) 47 min Spotted Girl 3,415
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr say it aint so 7,666
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Emerald 39,963
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr The - Wizard 159,826
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 8 hr say it aint so 28,152
More from around the web