Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FC, hope you have a great weekend.:)
Good morning David, three day weekend coming up!
Hope you have a good one.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Friday Fish Fry.. tonight Red, Is it still on?? Had anyone seen Skipper?? Is he still AWOL?? Just had my morning pick-me-up at El's Kitchen.
Noe, am ready for a ROCK & RYE .yeah, the hard stuff.. Have a babysitting job with rugrats from HELL-O..Need all the stamina I can muster up!! Let's play some music..who has a quarter for the jukebox?? I used my stash on the GIANT gum ball machine.. trying to get z Purple one..Cruz, I was thinking of Purple Gurl.. anyone seen her lately? LET'S DANCE...Twilight Zone by Golden Earring..Drinks for everyone, Captn Morgan.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FC, hope you have a great weekend.:)
Good morning, David ... Happy Monday ... I had a great weekend and an even better Monday night watching the Brady Bunch walk off the field ... even better watching poor sport Bellichick stiff arm the press ... it'll be even sweeter if he gets fined for the "stiff arm" he gave the press ... what a crybaby, huh?... goodness ... so, SFO and BAL to SuperBowl 47 ... cool ... brother against brother, how very cool ... SFO is favored by 4 1/2 points ... now, who in hades figured those odds?... SFO didn't really look that good yesterday and for BAL to take on the PATS like they did, I'm for Ray Lewis and Flacco to that the win ... Did you see the opening Nat'l Anthem and Lewis mouthing the words to the Nat'l Anthem? Then toward the end he got so emotional? Made me cry!... it wasn't baseball so I was allowed, LOL ... Most had their right hand over their heart, Brady had his hands in his, in his pocket ... I'm so glad BAL sent the Brady Bunch packing ... oh, sorry ... am I being too opinionated ... well, ask anyone who knows me around here ... I'm a sports fan ... oops,... have I over-stepped my bounds again ... oops, LOL ...

Enjoy your day!... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a little cough, yesterday, cuoff...cuofff...(Swim trunk cought? lol)
Had some fried tuna for breakfast, but will bring some back tonight for the fish fry.
I'm walkin' like a cowboy this morning, sat in a 10'2" rubber boat for 10 hours yesterday without standing up!
Good morning, Fishman ... How was your weekend? Hope by now the cough has gone away ... maybe it was allergies and made you cough a little and by now it has gone bye bye ... that's a small rubber boat for 10 hours ... IDK if I'd be standing up in such a small raft ... best to paddle to shore and then stand up, lol ... and I'd probably be walking like a cowgirl in the sand, ha!... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

NEIL YOUNG ~ COWGIRL IN THE SAND ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
Friday Fish Fry.. tonight Red, Is it still on?? Had anyone seen Skipper?? Is he still AWOL?? Just had my morning pick-me-up at El's Kitchen.
Noe, am ready for a ROCK & RYE .yeah, the hard stuff.. Have a babysitting job with rugrats from HELL-O..Need all the stamina I can muster up!! Let's play some music..who has a quarter for the jukebox?? I used my stash on the GIANT gum ball machine.. trying to get z Purple one..Cruz, I was thinking of Purple Gurl.. anyone seen her lately? LET'S DANCE...Twilight Zone by Golden Earring..Drinks for everyone, Captn Morgan.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Good morning, CC Rocker ... did you say music and jukebox in the same sentence ... this video always cracks me up ... let's bring down the screen and watch it together ... Enjoy your day, CC ... FC <3 ...

GOLDEN EARRING ~ TWILIGHT ZONE ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... How was your weekend? Hope by now the cough has gone away ... maybe it was allergies and made you cough a little and by now it has gone bye bye ... that's a small rubber boat for 10 hours ... IDK if I'd be standing up in such a small raft ... best to paddle to shore and then stand up, lol ... and I'd probably be walking like a cowgirl in the sand, ha!... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...
NEIL YOUNG ~ COWGIRL IN THE SAND ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3fAXl97-RFgXX
lol
Thanks for the link, I actually have a copy of that record from when it first came out.
The cough went away, the Dr said I needed to get out in a boat on the ocean and gargle some salt air. lol
Are you doing anything different for MLK Jr Day?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Hey Red!
Are you back there?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, CC Rocker ... did you say music and jukebox in the same sentence ... this video always cracks me up ... let's bring down the screen and watch it together ... Enjoy your day, CC ... FC <3 ...
GOLDEN EARRING ~ TWILIGHT ZONE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a1sf2CzEq0wXX
Chick I saw the video..Great Dance Tune!! Let's sashay up to the bar and chat with Red and Captn Morgan..a bit.. Think I',all have a Yukon Jack straight up..and you?? Toss in a couple pizzas and chili fries..Radar Love by Golden Earring is on the Jukebox.. LET'S DANCE.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Where is everybody?
RED!?
Looks like I'll have to drink alone-

Cause, you know when I drink alone,,, I prefer to be by mysel-el-ff

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

What? Is everybody frozen?
It has been a hard winter for a lot of people. About every friend and relative and others I hear about are having some challenges.
At least, when things look about as bad as they can get, they have to get better, right?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
What? Is everybody frozen?
It has been a hard winter for a lot of people. About every friend and relative and others I hear about are having some challenges.
At least, when things look about as bad as they can get, they have to get better, right?
YOU basically have to HIT ROCK BOTTOM before you can change WHAT THE FREAK put ya there in the FIRST PLACE!! There is ALWAYS room for growth.. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!! WOW!! I NEED a FREAKIN' Singapore Sling AFTER that.
Keeo'em coming.... WHERE is EVERYONE?? Got my quarter on the pool table.. Enzo...YOO-HOO...WANNA PLAY?? ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!... MAKE IT REAL!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone. Been sort of busy lately, so wasn't posting much. Hope you are all having a good day......

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi y'all!!! At work but I'll take a quick Pepsi.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

WHEW!! COLD as FREAKIN'...HELL-O. Night Owl Patrons... WOW!! Let me mosey up to the bar..Fisherman 808 and Skipper are back in town I see..and REX 86...Had Ohio Cowgirl been in lately.. RED...got a new...1920's hair cut..Flapper style..
DIG IT!!...OMG!! We should have a theme Dance party once z month here at the saloon . FUN-FUN!!. Captn Morgan..Let's Drink to that thought!! Jukebox time... Hello I Love You by The Doors.. LET'S DANCE!!.. hmmm..think I will have a Screwdriver to wet my whistle..
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
WHEW!! COLD as FREAKIN'...HELL-O. Night Owl Patrons... WOW!! Let me mosey up to the bar..Fisherman 808 and Skipper are back in town I see..and REX 86...Had Ohio Cowgirl been in lately.. RED...got a new...1920's hair cut..Flapper style..
DIG IT!!...OMG!! We should have a theme Dance party once z month here at the saloon . FUN-FUN!!. Captn Morgan..Let's Drink to that thought!! Jukebox time... Hello I Love You by The Doors.. LET'S DANCE!!.. hmmm..think I will have a Screwdriver to wet my whistle..
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Hi CC. Stopping through on my way by, have a good day, and call me if Red shows up.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Good afternoon everyone. Here's hoping your Tuesday is Terrific.... It's a great day to be alive, isn't it?
Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Red?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Where is Red and Captn Morgan.?? Place is like empty.

I need a drink straight up.
Just want a Hot Toddy before slumber... Yoooo Hoodoo!!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Hello Simply Red
Miss seeing you out here.
Hope every thing is good in your part of the world.
Here is wishing you a wonderful day.
:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Hi Red. I didn't SEE you over there. Hope you're doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••