“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14726 Jan 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. How about some Irish with a splash of coffee--It's already shaping up to be one of those mornings......
Nice to see Red back among the posting,
and Fishyman--hope you get to feeling better soon.
Hugs, hearts, and Irish....
Hi princess.
Thanks for the thoughts, my elbow looks much better this morning.
I have to get going, but will say, that beautiful 6 foot tall tomato plant got a goldish 'rust'? and died in about 4 days! I sure have trouble with tomatoes..... About time to start planting again.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#14727 Jan 16, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi princess.
Thanks for the thoughts, my elbow looks much better this morning.
I have to get going, but will say, that beautiful 6 foot tall tomato plant got a goldish 'rust'? and died in about 4 days! I sure have trouble with tomatoes..... About time to start planting again.
Thought we were onto a good un with "that beautiful 6 foot tall...." then things kinda went downhill....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#14732 Jan 17, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rose, I'm okay just cold! I'm very glad you stopped by, wonderful to see you.:^)
We had a pretty nice day here in Dallas. First time I have felt like getting out . Been sick for a couple of weeks

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14735 Jan 17, 2013
Hey Red and Night Owlers,
What's up? Hope everyone is staying as warm as possible and if we're lucky, spring will arrive soon:-)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#14736 Jan 17, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Birds are calling me, they want out time. See ya later.
Hello Ms Red, It's been a while since I've seen you. I do hope this 17 days into the new year have been good for you ... and your birds. I like your new avatar. Good to see you out and about. Peace to You and Yours.
:)

I have no idea what that song is as I was just cutting and copying the list I have into an area that was more secure.

Hello to all the rest of you as well.
**Hmmm, should I have a cocktail before I leave?**

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14739 Jan 17, 2013
Hi Red!:)

Wishing you and yours a Blessed New Year!

Hugs,
TC

:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14740 Jan 17, 2013
And Red? That's a great looking avatar!:)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14741 Jan 17, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David, it's cold! Suppose to get super cold by next Monday. Only problem, we haven't had any snow to speak of. We need snow!
I have a few choices of cold drinks in the top coller for you to select from. Just take what you want next time you pop in okay?:^)
Hi SR, it's pretty, cold here too, I think about 10 degrees. You can take some of my snow. Lol
And think you!!! I will for now, I'll. grab a Pepsi, still have two hours to go at work.
Take care.:)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14742 Jan 17, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi NC, just trying to stay warm and not spend a bundle on gas. Ridiculous how the utilities/suppliers like to screw us over so much.
We still need some decent snow here, or it will be another drought here this summer. Someone has really messed up the weather patterns, maybe those little bi-pedal creatures?? ;^)
Well, you do have a point!!!

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Saline, MI

#14746 Jan 17, 2013
Evening Red.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14747 Jan 17, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David, hope your on the way home to relax and warm up. We had flurries today but nothing stayed, just the cold air.
Hi!! SR, just got home, had to let the dogs, out first lol now I'll take that cold Budweiser.
Really? We are suppose to get a couple a inches every night, thru Sunday. But we will see. It's usually more.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14749 Jan 18, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon Flower, thanks, always great to see you. Cold weather back in the area, today may make 25, lol. I gotta move somewhere warmer, like Aussieland. Buy me an opal mine.;^)
Sun is out now but oh how deceiving today, but looks nice. Hope your day goes well, seems you are having enjoyable temps too? <3 :^)
Good morning, Red ... so happy to see you out and about ... makes my heart flutter >>insert happy face<< The sun is out here and to be, IDK, in the 60's ... am happy to get out ... so trying to get my posts in as quickly as possible so I can ... Sending warmth, sunhine, love, hugs and happiness your way! Always! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14750 Jan 18, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Well I see the gang is all here..Vibrating with GOOD Thoughts.. Hey, Captn are we gonna have a Fish Fry this Friday?? Am in the mood for some of Enzo's glazed donuts. Did he stop by yet?? Okay..let's play pool..with a pitched of beer.. Whatever is on tap..is fine by me.
Snowball Battle this afternoon..Winning team gets to supervise Losers CLEANING the kitchen.. HELL YEAH!! ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Good morning, CC ... nice to see you ... Fish fry tonight on Friday night sounds good to me ... Rock on Rocker and have a great TGIF ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14751 Jan 18, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back and getting back to 'normal'. Took a fall getting out from the beach Sunday, but only messed up my elbow- cut/scraped. It's better already, I heal up fast, usually.
The water should be flat Thursday, I might have to call in sick and take this trout fishing guide from Southern Alaska out in the rubber boat. Took him out last year and we got some tuna, so he has expectations. His wife and him come every year and camp down at Manele for about 3 weeks. He said he talked to Tom Cruise Sunday and yesterday, they were out on paddle boards by the dolphins.(the whole town is talking about Tom)
Good morning, Fishman ... don'tcha know when you fall down it's easy, it's trying to get back up that's a challenge, lol ... So are you playing hooky today or are you reading our posts, lol ... I will have to say the last Tom Cruise movie, "Jack Reacher" is a great movie and ALL the Lee Child books, the Jack Reacher series, are fantastic if you're a reader ... read them I promise you'll enjoy them ...
Hope you're having fun on the boat ... now, we are having a fish fry tonight as per CC ... so, be sure and have those fish cleaned, filleted, battered and ready to fry, aye aye sir, lol ... Hope you're enjoying your Friday ... Peace~FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14752 Jan 18, 2013
Good morning all. Happy Friday. Red! I'm glad you finally showed up. We've really been missing you.... I know you've probably been busy freezing up in the frozen north.

I know it's too cold here, I could really use some warmer weather....

Hugs and hearts, and heating pads....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14753 Jan 18, 2013
Good morning Capt Morgan, David, DJ, NorCal, Trish, Denny, Princess and everyone who keeps Red's thread alive ... wishing all a very pleasant Friday ... Welcome to the weekend ... enjoy it! Peace~FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#14754 Jan 18, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rose, I'm okay just cold! I'm very glad you stopped by, wonderful to see you.:^)
Hey Red...
I hope that you will have a great day today... I know what you mean about being cold.. I swear sometimes I don't think I warm up till summer actually gets here..
:o)
You take care stay bundled up and no matter what you do I hope that you will enjoy yourself today..
Sending you all of my best wishes for Warmth, Sunshine, Laughter and Love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14755 Jan 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Capt Morgan, David, DJ, NorCal, Trish, Denny, Princess and everyone who keeps Red's thread alive ... wishing all a very pleasant Friday ... Welcome to the weekend ... enjoy it! Peace~FC <3 ...
Hi FC, hope you have a great weekend.:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14756 Jan 18, 2013
Good morning Red and everybody.
It's Friday!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14757 Jan 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fishman ... don'tcha know when you fall down it's easy, it's trying to get back up that's a challenge, lol ... So are you playing hooky today or are you reading our posts, lol ... I will have to say the last Tom Cruise movie, "Jack Reacher" is a great movie and ALL the Lee Child books, the Jack Reacher series, are fantastic if you're a reader ... read them I promise you'll enjoy them ...
Hope you're having fun on the boat ... now, we are having a fish fry tonight as per CC ... so, be sure and have those fish cleaned, filleted, battered and ready to fry, aye aye sir, lol ... Hope you're enjoying your Friday ... Peace~FC <3 ...
Had a little cough, yesterday, cuoff...cuofff...(Swim trunk cought? lol)
Had some fried tuna for breakfast, but will bring some back tonight for the fish fry.
I'm walkin' like a cowboy this morning, sat in a 10'2" rubber boat for 10 hours yesterday without standing up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Lea- 21,396
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Cyan in CA 40,334
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 14 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
Oregon Cops: Suspect Drove Fast, Had Strong Smell 20 min DILF 4
last word - first (Jun '12) 22 min DILF 6,988
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 23 min dragoon70056 2,673
Obama hates the USA 23 min teaparty rules 0
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Princess Hey 147,774
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 50 min Juju Beans 6,426
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 1 hr dragoon70056 8