Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower-Child.
We've been getting a little rain too. It's a little greener some places.
Did you see about the weather in Australia?
122 degrees! And, that family down there escaping the "tornado's of fire"!
Hi and good morning, Fishman ... No, I don't watch the news ... I didn't hear about the wx in Australia ... Hot hot hot! Wonder how the aborigines are taking it? Native to their country probably better than the non natives ... goodness ... How have you been?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
Okay...we are here, WHERE are the Party Animals?? Caotn Morgan.. Look at you go..Shake, rattle and Roll those mixed drinks.. YIKES!! Almost spilled it.
RED, Where are ya..Princess.. Do ya see her?? Fisherman 808 is here. WHERE'S Enzo?? Is Adrian hiding in the rafters with Pixie V...Again..Don't know HOW hanging upside down can inspire poetry.. WEIRD!! Let's plop down by the fireplace.. What cha gonna have Princess? Think I'll have a Rum and Coke with a Supreme Pizza..we can share..I am starved.. LOOKIE..Hippichick and Flower-Child..Here we are Chicks..Pull up a beanbag.. Ahhhh..this is nice..Good pals and Oldies on the Jukebox.. easy listening.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Morning, CC ... we've got leftover pizza and coca-cola we can share ... bean bags still warm so somebody just left, lol ... care for some?... enjoy your day, chick!{{huggles}}

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hope y'all are having a good start to 2013, weird weather here again. Oh please not another year like last, I'll go underground for sure.
Hey Hippi, Flower, CC, Fish....thank you for thinking of me, very kind of you.:^) I hope your days are blessed and on the right track. My caboose is a tad out of line but it's stable enough.lol ;^)
Good morning, Red ... so very nice to see you ... it's been awhile ... 2013 has been good so far ... the "crud" has been around twice here so glad it is now gone! For good this time, lol ... Hope you have been well and the birdies, too! Sending rays of sunshine, warmth, laughter, good vibes joy and love your way ... Enjoy your day! Much love, FC <3 ...

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>So, how was your holidays? Anything special for 2013? I'm playing it by ear, never know when a monkey wrench gets throw into the pot.
Hi SR, Missed this one. They were good, can't complain.

Lol that is very true, same here we will see how it goes. Well need to get ready for work. Take care.:)

“Per tenebras lucem quaero”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Very glad to see your post......even though I'm a little late in seeing it:-)
((((hugs))))
Hi NorCal, nice to see you too, how ya been? Survived the holidays in good shape? I had a nice one and know I'm ready for Spring. Woke up to about an inch of snow, whooo-wee!lol Seems to be another odd weather pattern.
Have a terrific day! Hi to Mrs.W ;^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

btchisatroll wrote:
"LOL! Someone is unhappy......hahaha"
sick freak
I called you a waahmbulance, hold your breath just a tad longer okay? Bah-bye!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi NorCal, nice to see you too, how ya been? Survived the holidays in good shape? I had a nice one and know I'm ready for Spring. Woke up to about an inch of snow, whooo-wee!lol Seems to be another odd weather pattern.
Have a terrific day! Hi to Mrs.W ;^)
We had a good holiday and a very safe New Year......we have not had any snow, but our weather has been BITTER cold and if it's going to be that cold.....I'd rather have snow......lol!!!!

Hang in there........hopefully a late present will arrive:-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Red ... so very nice to see you ... it's been awhile ... 2013 has been good so far ... the "crud" has been around twice here so glad it is now gone! For good this time, lol ... Hope you have been well and the birdies, too! Sending rays of sunshine, warmth, laughter, good vibes joy and love your way ... Enjoy your day! Much love, FC <3 ...
Afternoon Flower, thanks, always great to see you. Cold weather back in the area, today may make 25, lol. I gotta move somewhere warmer, like Aussieland. Buy me an opal mine.;^)
Sun is out now but oh how deceiving today, but looks nice. Hope your day goes well, seems you are having enjoyable temps too? <3 :^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SR, Missed this one. They were good, can't complain.
Lol that is very true, same here we will see how it goes. Well need to get ready for work. Take care.:)
Hi David, that's all we can do is wait and see. Have a good day at work, glad you stopped by.:^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a good holiday and a very safe New Year......we have not had any snow, but our weather has been BITTER cold and if it's going to be that cold.....I'd rather have snow......lol!!!!
Hang in there........hopefully a late present will arrive:-)
I saw that about the cold air, hope y'all have warm survival gear. I saw a funny segment on Kimmel a few nights ago about the forecasts. Sounded like the end was near, lol. But your nights have been very cold, so I know that's no fun. We can't do a dang thing about any of it either, that damned Al Gore.;^D

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RED!!!! SO happy to see you!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hippichick wrote:
HIPPI!!!!! I'm freezing my bum off! LOL
How ya doing? How's that wrist these days, healing okay?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi and Red. How is your day going :)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that about the cold air, hope y'all have warm survival gear. I saw a funny segment on Kimmel a few nights ago about the forecasts. Sounded like the end was near, lol. But your nights have been very cold, so I know that's no fun. We can't do a dang thing about any of it either, that damned Al Gore.;^D
Yea, the cold has been playing havoc on my knees to say the very least........and it doesn't look like it's going to get any warmer soon!!!

Yep, it's someone's fault.....lol!!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>HIPPI!!!!! I'm freezing my bum off! LOL
How ya doing? How's that wrist these days, healing okay?
It's healing. The incision still isn't completely healed, but it looks very good. I go back to the Dr Friday for x-rays to make sure the bones are healing. I'm sure they are! It feels a lot better than it did before the surgery. Thanks for asking!
Other than it being too cold for words, how are you?
Big Hugs and much love!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Red was here?
Red, are you back there?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Red was here?
Red, are you back there?
Hi Fish, how are you? I'm ready for this cold air to git, and 70s to come back. Just have to wait though, we haven't even had any snow to speak of yet. February can get nasty though, so it may happen yet.
Hope your day goes well and maybe catch up with ya later.:^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's healing. The incision still isn't completely healed, but it looks very good. I go back to the Dr Friday for x-rays to make sure the bones are healing. I'm sure they are! It feels a lot better than it did before the surgery. Thanks for asking!
Other than it being too cold for words, how are you?
Big Hugs and much love!
Happy to hear you're healing well, been a while dealing with that hasn't it.
Oh I'm okay, no details on here, we'll chat at other places. Take care to keep away from icy spots and have a wonderful day. Luv ya!:^)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Well I see the gang is all here..Vibrating with GOOD Thoughts.. Hey, Captn are we gonna have a Fish Fry this Friday?? Am in the mood for some of Enzo's glazed donuts. Did he stop by yet?? Okay..let's play pool..with a pitched of beer.. Whatever is on tap..is fine by me.
Snowball Battle this afternoon..Winning team gets to supervise Losers CLEANING the kitchen.. HELL YEAH!! ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Happy to hear you're healing well, been a while dealing with that hasn't it.
Oh I'm okay, no details on here, we'll chat at other places. Take care to keep away from icy spots and have a wonderful day. Luv ya!:^)
Good afternoon Lady Red! Yes, it has been awhile, Dec 6th was the surgery, but, I'm just glad it wasn't as worse as they thought. Gotta keep my glass half full! LOL!
I'm so happy you're back to posting, even if it's only for a bit. Luv ya to pieces!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,461 - 14,480 of15,318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••