“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14707 Jan 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Red ... so very nice to see you ... it's been awhile ... 2013 has been good so far ... the "crud" has been around twice here so glad it is now gone! For good this time, lol ... Hope you have been well and the birdies, too! Sending rays of sunshine, warmth, laughter, good vibes joy and love your way ... Enjoy your day! Much love, FC <3 ...
Afternoon Flower, thanks, always great to see you. Cold weather back in the area, today may make 25, lol. I gotta move somewhere warmer, like Aussieland. Buy me an opal mine.;^)
Sun is out now but oh how deceiving today, but looks nice. Hope your day goes well, seems you are having enjoyable temps too? <3 :^)

“Happy Holidays”

#14708 Jan 14, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SR, Missed this one. They were good, can't complain.
Lol that is very true, same here we will see how it goes. Well need to get ready for work. Take care.:)
Hi David, that's all we can do is wait and see. Have a good day at work, glad you stopped by.:^)

“Happy Holidays”

#14709 Jan 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a good holiday and a very safe New Year......we have not had any snow, but our weather has been BITTER cold and if it's going to be that cold.....I'd rather have snow......lol!!!!
Hang in there........hopefully a late present will arrive:-)
I saw that about the cold air, hope y'all have warm survival gear. I saw a funny segment on Kimmel a few nights ago about the forecasts. Sounded like the end was near, lol. But your nights have been very cold, so I know that's no fun. We can't do a dang thing about any of it either, that damned Al Gore.;^D

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14710 Jan 14, 2013
RED!!!! SO happy to see you!!

“Happy Holidays”

#14711 Jan 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
HIPPI!!!!! I'm freezing my bum off! LOL
How ya doing? How's that wrist these days, healing okay?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#14712 Jan 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi and Red. How is your day going :)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14713 Jan 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that about the cold air, hope y'all have warm survival gear. I saw a funny segment on Kimmel a few nights ago about the forecasts. Sounded like the end was near, lol. But your nights have been very cold, so I know that's no fun. We can't do a dang thing about any of it either, that damned Al Gore.;^D
Yea, the cold has been playing havoc on my knees to say the very least........and it doesn't look like it's going to get any warmer soon!!!

Yep, it's someone's fault.....lol!!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14714 Jan 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>HIPPI!!!!! I'm freezing my bum off! LOL
How ya doing? How's that wrist these days, healing okay?
It's healing. The incision still isn't completely healed, but it looks very good. I go back to the Dr Friday for x-rays to make sure the bones are healing. I'm sure they are! It feels a lot better than it did before the surgery. Thanks for asking!
Other than it being too cold for words, how are you?
Big Hugs and much love!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14715 Jan 15, 2013
Red was here?
Red, are you back there?

“Happy Holidays”

#14716 Jan 15, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Red was here?
Red, are you back there?
Hi Fish, how are you? I'm ready for this cold air to git, and 70s to come back. Just have to wait though, we haven't even had any snow to speak of yet. February can get nasty though, so it may happen yet.
Hope your day goes well and maybe catch up with ya later.:^)

“Happy Holidays”

#14717 Jan 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's healing. The incision still isn't completely healed, but it looks very good. I go back to the Dr Friday for x-rays to make sure the bones are healing. I'm sure they are! It feels a lot better than it did before the surgery. Thanks for asking!
Other than it being too cold for words, how are you?
Big Hugs and much love!
Happy to hear you're healing well, been a while dealing with that hasn't it.
Oh I'm okay, no details on here, we'll chat at other places. Take care to keep away from icy spots and have a wonderful day. Luv ya!:^)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14718 Jan 15, 2013
Well I see the gang is all here..Vibrating with GOOD Thoughts.. Hey, Captn are we gonna have a Fish Fry this Friday?? Am in the mood for some of Enzo's glazed donuts. Did he stop by yet?? Okay..let's play pool..with a pitched of beer.. Whatever is on tap..is fine by me.
Snowball Battle this afternoon..Winning team gets to supervise Losers CLEANING the kitchen.. HELL YEAH!! ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14719 Jan 15, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Happy to hear you're healing well, been a while dealing with that hasn't it.
Oh I'm okay, no details on here, we'll chat at other places. Take care to keep away from icy spots and have a wonderful day. Luv ya!:^)
Good afternoon Lady Red! Yes, it has been awhile, Dec 6th was the surgery, but, I'm just glad it wasn't as worse as they thought. Gotta keep my glass half full! LOL!
I'm so happy you're back to posting, even if it's only for a bit. Luv ya to pieces!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14720 Jan 15, 2013
Hi SR, how's it going ? I'll have a quick Pepsi, then off to work.:)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#14721 Jan 15, 2013
Hey Red.... glad to see this pop up on my tracker because you posted...
:o)
I hope that all is well with you.. Sending you all my best and warmest wishes...
@}-'--,---

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14722 Jan 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi and good morning, Fishman ... No, I don't watch the news ... I didn't hear about the wx in Australia ... Hot hot hot! Wonder how the aborigines are taking it? Native to their country probably better than the non natives ... goodness ... How have you been?...
I'm back and getting back to 'normal'. Took a fall getting out from the beach Sunday, but only messed up my elbow- cut/scraped. It's better already, I heal up fast, usually.
The water should be flat Thursday, I might have to call in sick and take this trout fishing guide from Southern Alaska out in the rubber boat. Took him out last year and we got some tuna, so he has expectations. His wife and him come every year and camp down at Manele for about 3 weeks. He said he talked to Tom Cruise Sunday and yesterday, they were out on paddle boards by the dolphins.(the whole town is talking about Tom)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14723 Jan 15, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fish, how are you? I'm ready for this cold air to git, and 70s to come back. Just have to wait though, we haven't even had any snow to speak of yet. February can get nasty though, so it may happen yet.
Hope your day goes well and maybe catch up with ya later.:^)
I'm so glad to see you back (and get the email).
January is half over!
Sending you warm thoughts.

Now, what's that Captn doin'?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14724 Jan 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Lady Red! Yes, it has been awhile, Dec 6th was the surgery, but, I'm just glad it wasn't as worse as they thought. Gotta keep my glass half full! LOL!
I'm so happy you're back to posting, even if it's only for a bit. Luv ya to pieces!
As long as you can work the mouse, hold the coffee and flip off the idiots, it's all good.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14725 Jan 16, 2013
Good morning all. How about some Irish with a splash of coffee--It's already shaping up to be one of those mornings......

Nice to see Red back among the posting,
and Fishyman--hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hugs, hearts, and Irish....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14726 Jan 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. How about some Irish with a splash of coffee--It's already shaping up to be one of those mornings......
Nice to see Red back among the posting,
and Fishyman--hope you get to feeling better soon.
Hugs, hearts, and Irish....
Hi princess.
Thanks for the thoughts, my elbow looks much better this morning.
I have to get going, but will say, that beautiful 6 foot tall tomato plant got a goldish 'rust'? and died in about 4 days! I sure have trouble with tomatoes..... About time to start planting again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Square Enix and DONTNOD announce 'Life is Stran... 11 min jogosdokizi 1
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven reveal... 13 min jogosdokizi 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min Hidingfromyou 132,167
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Mega Monster 7,522
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Roy 152,429
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 hr Trouser Cough 30,298
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 2 hr Trouser Cough 55,257
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr poopie 116
Is it possible to....... 2 hr Dr Wu 542
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 2 hr Dr Wu 77