Comments
14,441 - 14,460 of 15,634 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14686 Jan 13, 2013
Hope y'all are having a good start to 2013, weird weather here again. Oh please not another year like last, I'll go underground for sure.

Hey Hippi, Flower, CC, Fish....thank you for thinking of me, very kind of you.:^) I hope your days are blessed and on the right track. My caboose is a tad out of line but it's stable enough.lol ;^)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14687 Jan 13, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hope y'all are having a good start to 2013, weird weather here again. Oh please not another year like last, I'll go underground for sure.

Hey Hippi, Flower, CC, Fish....thank you for thinking of me, very kind of you.:^) I hope your days are blessed and on the right track. My caboose is a tad out of line but it's stable enough.lol ;^)
Hi" SR, been nice meeting people, around here. Hope to meet, more of if y'all.

#14688 Jan 13, 2013
This is for you iconer, special message, hope you like.

http://youtu.be/k90w0LN4djg

#14689 Jan 13, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi" SR, been nice meeting people, around here. Hope to meet, more of if y'all.
Evening David, good to see you again. Yes there are posters here worth getting to know, just go with your gut cuz it's usually right.

Can I get you anything to drink? I've got the fireplace going nicely in the other room, very cold tonight. I myself and having a Pumpkin Spice Valium Latte, very good.;^)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14690 Jan 13, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Evening David, good to see you again. Yes there are posters here worth getting to know, just go with your gut cuz it's usually right.

Can I get you anything to drink? I've got the fireplace going nicely in the other room, very cold tonight. I myself and having a Pumpkin Spice Valium Latte, very good.;^)
Hi" SR!! Yes please, I'll take a bud, and a shot of captain, that fire sounds cool, all I got is my pellet stove. But it's cool.
Might have to try what your drinking.:)

#14691 Jan 13, 2013
LOL! Someone is unhappy......hahaha

#14692 Jan 13, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi" SR!! Yes please, I'll take a bud, and a shot of captain, that fire sounds cool, all I got is my pellet stove. But it's cool.
Might have to try what your drinking.:)
Sorry, was stocking coolers. Here is a Bud & a shot. It's toasty in there now, 26 out, that's not a friendly temp.
Oh these lattes are great, smooth and helps to keep the crud rolling off yer back, just like a duck.;^)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14693 Jan 13, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, was stocking coolers. Here is a Bud & a shot. It's toasty in there now, 26º out, that's not a friendly temp.
Oh these lattes are great, smooth and helps to keep the crud rolling off yer back, just like a duck.;^)
Lol it's cool, i know you were busy, yes it is warm in here. Oh" wait might be the liquor.:)

#14694 Jan 13, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's cool, i know you were busy, yes it is warm in here. Oh" wait might be the liquor.:)
So, how was your holidays? Anything special for 2013? I'm playing it by ear, never know when a monkey wrench gets throw into the pot.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14695 Jan 13, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol it's cool, i know you were busy, yes it is warm in here. Oh" wait might be the liquor.:)
Well" SR, thanks for the drinks, but need to work tomorrow, hope to see ya again, soon. Night.:)

#14696 Jan 13, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well" SR, thanks for the drinks, but need to work tomorrow, hope to see ya again, soon. Night.:)
Sleep well.
btchisatroll

Brooklyn, NY

#14697 Jan 14, 2013
"LOL! Someone is unhappy......hahaha"

sick freak

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14698 Jan 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Very glad to see your post......even though I'm a little late in seeing it:-)

((((hugs))))

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14699 Jan 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text><waves at Flower>
Good morning, Princess >>waves back<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14700 Jan 14, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower-Child.
We've been getting a little rain too. It's a little greener some places.
Did you see about the weather in Australia?
122 degrees! And, that family down there escaping the "tornado's of fire"!
Hi and good morning, Fishman ... No, I don't watch the news ... I didn't hear about the wx in Australia ... Hot hot hot! Wonder how the aborigines are taking it? Native to their country probably better than the non natives ... goodness ... How have you been?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14701 Jan 14, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Okay...we are here, WHERE are the Party Animals?? Caotn Morgan.. Look at you go..Shake, rattle and Roll those mixed drinks.. YIKES!! Almost spilled it.
RED, Where are ya..Princess.. Do ya see her?? Fisherman 808 is here. WHERE'S Enzo?? Is Adrian hiding in the rafters with Pixie V...Again..Don't know HOW hanging upside down can inspire poetry.. WEIRD!! Let's plop down by the fireplace.. What cha gonna have Princess? Think I'll have a Rum and Coke with a Supreme Pizza..we can share..I am starved.. LOOKIE..Hippichick and Flower-Child..Here we are Chicks..Pull up a beanbag.. Ahhhh..this is nice..Good pals and Oldies on the Jukebox.. easy listening.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Morning, CC ... we've got leftover pizza and coca-cola we can share ... bean bags still warm so somebody just left, lol ... care for some?... enjoy your day, chick!{{huggles}}

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14702 Jan 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning, Red ... so very nice to see you ... it's been awhile ... 2013 has been good so far ... the "crud" has been around twice here so glad it is now gone! For good this time, lol ... Hope you have been well and the birdies, too! Sending rays of sunshine, warmth, laughter, good vibes joy and love your way ... Enjoy your day! Much love, FC <3 ...

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14703 Jan 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>So, how was your holidays? Anything special for 2013? I'm playing it by ear, never know when a monkey wrench gets throw into the pot.
Hi SR, Missed this one. They were good, can't complain.

Lol that is very true, same here we will see how it goes. Well need to get ready for work. Take care.:)

#14704 Jan 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Very glad to see your post......even though I'm a little late in seeing it:-)
((((hugs))))
Hi NorCal, nice to see you too, how ya been? Survived the holidays in good shape? I had a nice one and know I'm ready for Spring. Woke up to about an inch of snow, whooo-wee!lol Seems to be another odd weather pattern.
Have a terrific day! Hi to Mrs.W ;^)

#14705 Jan 14, 2013
btchisatroll wrote:
"LOL! Someone is unhappy......hahaha"
sick freak
I called you a waahmbulance, hold your breath just a tad longer okay? Bah-bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min ms_Sweeter 145,298
In honor of ms Sweeter 5 min night machine 167
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 12 min SLY WEST 25,837
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 12 min mrbill3 40,150
what are you wearing? (Mar '12) 13 min Princess Hey 219
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 16 min Princess Hey 6,533
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 17 min Princess Hey 25,346
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 38 min Princess Hey 28,512
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 43 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 56 min CrunchyBacon 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr Parden Pard 358
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••