The Night Owl Saloon

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14588 Dec 26, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas princess and to your family too.
2013 it looking good!
(I'm glad you found this thread, I'm going to have to figure out what the tracker is and can do someday. Maybe that can be my New Year's Resolution. I'll figure out what the tracker is and how to use it. lol - Can't pick something too important, since I never follow through!>)
Merry Christmas Fishy. The tracker should be at the top of the page "new replies" then click on it, it should show you all the threads that you have replied to. Anyway, I had to go searching for it myself, just to be able to wish yall a Merry Christmas....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14589 Dec 27, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Well once again the weather people haven't a clue how to forecast very well. Barely got a dusting here(oooh big storm)but it is crazy windy! I rather have some snow and no wind.
Happy Winter Solstice, also first day of winter. The shortest day but then each day we gather a bit more daylight each day. I'm ready for the 70s.lol
~*~Wishing all a very Merry Christmas. I hope blessings abound and good cheer, health and joy are yours this Holiday Season.~*~
Good morning, Red ... nice holiday wishes and thank you for same ... Missed you this Christmas but I trust you received my card and package ... Finally got back into town and I've been playing catch up since ... Glad to see my pups and now just catching up on R&R ... today I've got some paperword to do and my horoscope says do the paperwork first and then play so guess I've just been told what to do, lol ... Have a pleasant day and nice to see you ... Much Love, FC <3 ...

3443 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14590 Dec 27, 2012
Good morning to all the night owl-ers here ... hope all had a great holiday season ... made it safely back home if you traveled and/or your family made it back home if they traveled ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

1174 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14591 Dec 27, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning to all the night owl-ers here ... hope all had a great holiday season ... made it safely back home if you traveled and/or your family made it back home if they traveled ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
1174 ...
A little early to be nipping there pal, tongue twisters seem to be your forte.. hey..
Let's go sledding.

Captn we will take two thermos filled with hot chocolate and splash some Kaluha in there also.. thanks.
Hope all Nite Bowlers had Festive FUN on Christmas Day..Santa was gracious fer sure..
See ya later.. ROCKERS!!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#14592 Dec 27, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> A little early to be nipping there pal, tongue twisters seem to be your forte.. hey..
Let's go sledding.
Captn we will take two thermos filled with hot chocolate and splash some Kaluha in there also.. thanks.
Hope all Nite Bowlers had Festive FUN on Christmas Day..Santa was gracious fer sure..
See ya later.. ROCKERS!!
Two thermos filled with Kaluha a splash of chocolate...I shoulda thought of that one before....
(When did we start a bowling team?)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14593 Dec 27, 2012
Hi y'all!! Can I get a Budweiser ?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14594 Dec 27, 2012
Hey Red and friends, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. OK so can I have a chocolate martini please!:)hugs!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14595 Dec 27, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> A little early to be nipping there pal, tongue twisters seem to be your forte.. hey..
Let's go sledding.
See ya later.. ROCKERS!!
Hey there CC ... good to see you ... Plain hot chocolate for me please ... you did bring a plain ole vanilla thermos full, right? lol ... Good to see you, gal ... keep on rockin' in the free world >>hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14596 Dec 27, 2012
Evening Night Owl-ers ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14597 Dec 27, 2012
Charlie Brown is on ABC channel ...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#14598 Dec 27, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
Hey Red and friends, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. OK so can I have a chocolate martini please!:)hugs!
One cold Bud for DavidOhFer,...and CK!!! I even have a chocolate covered olive for that martini. Good to see ya out and about. Merry and Happy and all that stuff to ya!!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14599 Dec 27, 2012
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
One cold Bud for DavidOhFer,...and CK!!! I even have a chocolate covered olive for that martini. Good to see ya out and about. Merry and Happy and all that stuff to ya!!
Thanks sweetie, and loving that cyber chocolate martini! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!:)hugs!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14600 Dec 27, 2012
taps the jukebox ...

Dire Straits ~ Sultan of Swing (dance style)...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14601 Dec 27, 2012
Aloha Captain Morgan >waves<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14602 Dec 27, 2012
waves at the gorgeous candy kat >hi<

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14604 Dec 27, 2012
Hey, Night Owlers.. ONE LAST Drink before I hit the trail..am leaving the neighborhood..
So had so much FUN here..never will forget the GOOD TIMES shared with Pixie_V., Rapid, Simply_Red, Fisherman 808I, RNL 2008 and her missus Mrs._ Whitewater, Skipper, Flower-Child, Princess, 60's Chic, stacked, Enzo, RMQuinn37 and Adrian...our Resident Poet and Charmer.. AND if I forgot anyone..I apologize..
One LAST tune before I leave. HUSH by Deep Purple.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#14605 Dec 27, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Hey, Night Owlers.. ONE LAST Drink before I hit the trail..am leaving the neighborhood..
So had so much FUN here..never will forget the GOOD TIMES shared with Pixie_V., Rapid, Simply_Red, Fisherman 808I, RNL 2008 and her missus Mrs._ Whitewater, Skipper, Flower-Child, Princess, 60's Chic, stacked, Enzo, RMQuinn37 and Adrian...our Resident Poet and Charmer.. AND if I forgot anyone..I apologize..
One LAST tune before I leave. HUSH by Deep Purple.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!
What the freak CC!? Why are you leaving? Don't go! It won't be the same without you. I even remembered one of your favorite songs:

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14606 Dec 28, 2012
Good morning all you happy hung-over hoot owls.....lol

CC, what's the deal? I hope if you do leave, that you don't stay gone too long--I'll miss you.:(

Hope about a cup of Irish, with a touch of coffee this morning? Or is that a cup of coffee with a tough of Irish? I forget exactly......

4--count them F-O-U-R new Seed Catalogs yesterday. I can't wait to get a chance to plant the perfect garden this weekend--even if it's only in my imagination.....lol

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#14607 Dec 28, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all you happy hung-over hoot owls.....lol
CC, what's the deal? I hope if you do leave, that you don't stay gone too long--I'll miss you.:(
Hope about a cup of Irish, with a touch of coffee this morning? Or is that a cup of coffee with a tough of Irish? I forget exactly......
4--count them F-O-U-R new Seed Catalogs yesterday. I can't wait to get a chance to plant the perfect garden this weekend--even if it's only in my imagination.....lol
My grandchild and wife got a unique garden for Christmas called a Hydro-Garden......it allows you to plant a garden indoors and not have to worry about outdoor intruders........we got it at Wal-mart:-)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14608 Dec 28, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandchild and wife got a unique garden for Christmas called a Hydro-Garden......it allows you to plant a garden indoors and not have to worry about outdoor intruders........we got it at Wal-mart:-)
Sounds cool. I've got way too many plants inside to add any more, I'm afraid Oki would have an absolute fit....lol. Gardens in my mind are the best, they're always weed-free, always bug-free, and always in full bloom.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 2 min Old Sam 296
A to Z of "two words beginning with similar let... 2 min Judy 123 15
Name an item game 2 min Old Sam 708
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min Old Sam 32,393
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 6 min andet1987 6,084
True False Game (Jun '11) 14 min andet1987 13,471
A to Z songs by title or group! 18 min Judy 123 588
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 58 min Luckys mom Beffy 2,107
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Goku Black 209,802
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Sam 68,062