Comments
14,321 - 14,340 of 15,634 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14561 Dec 18, 2012
Hi Night Owls.
At risk of sounding kind of preachy, thought I'd share this-

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home. Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since it was a cab they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

(from my email this morning- lol)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14562 Dec 18, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
Evening morning owls.
Good morning, NM ... it's morning now and I've only been awake 2 hours ... had breakfast and 2 cups of coffee ... it's going to be a beautiful day hear in upper 70's, possibly hit 80 and break record, woot woot ... nice day to go to the park at the lake with Jax ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14563 Dec 18, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Night Owls.
At risk of sounding kind of preachy, thought I'd share this-
With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.
Well two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home. Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since it was a cab they waved it past.
I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.
(from my email this morning- lol)
LOL ... you had me going there for awhile, Fishman ...

Drink, Drive, Go to jail ... and it'll cost you somewhere around $20,000 to get out of you and boo-koos of points and your license in Texas ... it's not worth it ... it's the law ...

Good morning, Fishman ... I hope your day is terrific ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

8448 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14564 Dec 18, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... you had me going there for awhile, Fishman ...
Drink, Drive, Go to jail ... and it'll cost you somewhere around $20,000 to get out of you and boo-koos of points and your license in Texas ... it's not worth it ... it's the law ...
Good morning, Fishman ... I hope your day is terrific ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...
8448 ...
lol, that was from my step-mother, caught me off guard too, thought I was getting a lecture.
They're throwing the book at guys the run into somebody and kill them. I just saw a young guy got quite a few years behind bars the other day.
(and I don't mean like my homeless friend, sometimes he sleeps behinds bars- lol)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14565 Dec 18, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, that was from my step-mother, caught me off guard too, thought I was getting a lecture.
They're throwing the book at guys the run into somebody and kill them. I just saw a young guy got quite a few years behind bars the other day.
(and I don't mean like my homeless friend, sometimes he sleeps behinds bars- lol)
Good to hear she's got a sense of humor, lol ... behind bars not so good ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14566 Dec 18, 2012
Yoooo Red, looking all festive in your Elf outfit..Captn Morgan..You also look Merry as well...Is THAT....the Jingle Jangle of reindeer bells I hear..
Already???Hmmmm, Let me check out back..Just WHAT I thought...Ohio Cowgirl's Steed..ROCKIN' his head back and forth....Oh that note..think I' all have a Mud Slide..make it a triple and a Veggie Pizza..
Thanks..Hey Flower, 60's chic and stacked..C'mon over and let's chat a bit..WAIT...I need some tunes..CCR sounds good..Don't ya think?? Kick bacccck and relax... Merry Christmas ROCKERS!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14567 Dec 18, 2012
Lock the front door, oh, boy-
do, do, do, lookin' out the back door

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14568 Dec 18, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Yoooo Red, looking all festive in your Elf outfit..Captn Morgan..You also look Merry as well...Is THAT....the Jingle Jangle of reindeer bells I hear..
Already???Hmmmm, Let me check out back..Just WHAT I thought...Ohio Cowgirl's Steed..ROCKIN' his head back and forth....Oh that note..think I' all have a Mud Slide..make it a triple and a Veggie Pizza..
Thanks..Hey Flower, 60's chic and stacked..C'mon over and let's chat a bit..WAIT...I need some tunes..CCR sounds good..Don't ya think?? Kick bacccck and relax... Merry Christmas ROCKERS!!!
LOL ... Merry Christmas to you too, CC ... wishing the best to you, your family and friends ... now, where's the party ...

5580 ... full house

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14569 Dec 18, 2012
Oh, Suzie Q ... baby, I love you ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14570 Dec 19, 2012
Good morning Night Owls.
Red, are you back there?
Catch ya laters.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14571 Dec 19, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Night Owls.
Red, are you back there?
Catch ya laters.
Morning Fishman ... 11 minutes til noon ... we broke the 80 degree records yesterday ... my a/c just kicked on as it's set at 72 ... high expected 78 today ... Prez interrupted my soap opera ... only catching the last 15 minutes of the soap today but will catch it later after X-Factor and SVU on CBS.com ... or just watch tomorrow's episode and still be caught up, lol ... you can miss a week of a soap and be caught up, right?... Well, all suited up for the gym and ready to go after the lst 15 minutes of Y&R fame, lol ... Have yourself a merry happy day! Laters, Fishman! FC <3 ...

9884 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14572 Dec 19, 2012
Afternoon Red and Night Owlers ... Have a splendid day! FC <3 ...

1428 ... fold like a camping cot ...

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14573 Dec 21, 2012
Well once again the weather people haven't a clue how to forecast very well. Barely got a dusting here(oooh big storm)but it is crazy windy! I rather have some snow and no wind.

Happy Winter Solstice, also first day of winter. The shortest day but then each day we gather a bit more daylight each day. I'm ready for the 70s.lol

~*~Wishing all a very Merry Christmas. I hope blessings abound and good cheer, health and joy are yours this Holiday Season.~*~

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14576 Dec 21, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Well once again the weather people haven't a clue how to forecast very well. Barely got a dusting here(oooh big storm)but it is crazy windy! I rather have some snow and no wind.
Happy Winter Solstice, also first day of winter. The shortest day but then each day we gather a bit more daylight each day. I'm ready for the 70s.lol
~*~Wishing all a very Merry Christmas. I hope blessings abound and good cheer, health and joy are yours this Holiday Season.~*~
Nice to see ya Red and wishing you and yours a Merry Holiday season.....stay warm and safe:-)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14577 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas to Red and all you Night owls. Here's hoping that you had a great 2012, with an even better 2013.....

Hearts and hugs and silver and gold.......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14578 Dec 24, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Well once again the weather people haven't a clue how to forecast very well. Barely got a dusting here(oooh big storm)but it is crazy windy! I rather have some snow and no wind.
Happy Winter Solstice, also first day of winter. The shortest day but then each day we gather a bit more daylight each day. I'm ready for the 70s.lol
~*~Wishing all a very Merry Christmas. I hope blessings abound and good cheer, health and joy are yours this Holiday Season.~*~
Merry Christmas Red.
The 21st is behind us,(and the world didn't end- apparently), and it's all down hill 'til summer now!(or up hill?)
I think the weather men are afraid to get caught with their pants down lately and are over-estimating the bad weather/storms.
Hope you are having a good Christmas Eve and Christmas season.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14579 Dec 24, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Merry Christmas to Red and all you Night owls. Here's hoping that you had a great 2012, with an even better 2013.....
Hearts and hugs and silver and gold.......
Merry Christmas princess and to your family too.
2013 it looking good!
(I'm glad you found this thread, I'm going to have to figure out what the tracker is and can do someday. Maybe that can be my New Year's Resolution. I'll figure out what the tracker is and how to use it. lol - Can't pick something too important, since I never follow through!>)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14580 Dec 24, 2012
AND! Merry Christmas to all you Night Owls!
Captn, RNL, Flower-Child, CC, Trish?, and the one's I'm forgetting.....??
hmmm, who could I be forgetting????
HHHHH.......ChChChCh.......???

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14581 Dec 24, 2012
Oh, I went back a page and see I missed David and Never Missed.
I can't believe I missed Never Missed.lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14582 Dec 24, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Oh, I went back a page and see I missed David and Never Missed.
I can't believe I missed Never Missed.lol
Lol it's cool merry Christmas. Y'all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min the wandering girl 145,550
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 24 min the wandering girl 8,980
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 26 min the wandering girl 17,600
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 28 min the wandering girl 5,914
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 30 min the wandering girl 77,260
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 33 min the wandering girl 1,338
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 35 min the wandering girl 6,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 55 min Nobody 2 Special 36,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 3 hr wichita-rick 28
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 5 hr Husker D 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••