|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower Child, I want to Thank Texas for sending the Phillies...another one of their players..:)
Hey Marissa ... yep, We lost Mike Napoli to the Boston Red Sox, too ... Waiting to see what Josh Hamilton is going to do ... 55 million dollars for 3 years and is he going to stay with the Rangers or who will pay that money with which team ... Your welcome, NOT! LOL ... Now, what was his name again ... LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
For makin cider ya gotta press em...not shoot em.
Morning Fishman ... still don't get it ... like I said ... nothing us Texans really do, lol ... now, Lone Star beer or Shiner Bock ... Texans do that really well, hahahahaha ... enjoy your day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Can't be too much TMI for me.
Club soda or tonic with ice and cider would be good- and no body would know- especially after grrrrrrrrr, they've had a few!
If you make it to Letterman, you can let us know tomorrow how it was.(I hardly watch TV at all anymore.)
Oh, Fishman ... I woke up in the middle of the night in the recliner ... disoriented, didn't know if it was day or night, wondering why I was in the recliner ... looked on my desk, found notes of Keith/Mick ~ Letterman and it came to me that I was going to watch the Top Ten and go to bed ... Never made it ... but I can pull up CBS.com and watch it after I read this thread ... Thanks for reminding me ... Good day to you ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Texans ? You a Texan ?
Morning, David ...

as we say in Texas ... "you betcha" ... Have a splendid day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower--again--lol. I know what you mean, my tracker was acting up for days, and between a hinky tracker and not enough time to "go hunting" for threads, I was a bit behind too. Just jump in.....
Good morning, pretty one ... It's 10 oh 1 and it's still in the 30's here ... nice, cold, crisp and sunny ... beautiful day ... high of 57 expected with wind at zero ... going to be another beautiful day out, I think I'll stay out day ... after I watch Letterman, will watch my soap and dress out for the gym ...
Wishing the best day ever ... Enjoy it ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hostas are a small (well sometimes small) plant. It's a perennial--meaning they come back every year, known more for foliage than blooms. The blooms aren't much to look at, but the hummingbirds love the tubular shape. Hostas need to be divided every few years. I had one that I didn't divide for 5 years (big mistake) and I got 37 plants off it. Left a crater in the flower bed about 3 foot across (it was a larger sized one) Oki came home and there I was, with 3 kids and a dog, trying to get this monster out of the ground..... Yep, I am quite the hostage to my hostas....but I do enjoy them.....
http://www.nhhostas.com/store/i/is.aspx...
aha, so if you don't tend to them and divide them THEN they hold you hostage ... that's where they get that meaning! Got it ... it's very pretty otherwise ... and the hummingbirds hanging around must be a very pretty sight! How nice ... so a perennial must be like my lantana, purple jew plants, spring lily ... they die with the once a year freeze but they keep coming back?... okie dokie ... I learned something ... I'm a tomboy but not really the gardening type although I do have some hard to injure plants inside, LOL ... Thanks for the lesson ... Good to know,*wink*... I know you enjoy your yard and garden ... you can sure can some goods and I enjoy them every year ... especially my bread and butter pickles ... my favorite ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hostas are a small (well sometimes small) plant. It's a perennial--meaning they come back every year, known more for foliage than blooms. The blooms aren't much to look at, but the hummingbirds love the tubular shape. Hostas need to be divided every few years. I had one that I didn't divide for 5 years (big mistake) and I got 37 plants off it. Left a crater in the flower bed about 3 foot across (it was a larger sized one) Oki came home and there I was, with 3 kids and a dog, trying to get this monster out of the ground..... Yep, I am quite the hostage to my hostas....but I do enjoy them.....
http://www.nhhostas.com/store/i/is.aspx...
lol
Good name for a sports team.- The Hostas Hostages
Don't let those plants control you!
Have a nice 12-12-12.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Fishman ... I woke up in the middle of the night in the recliner ... disoriented, didn't know if it was day or night, wondering why I was in the recliner ... looked on my desk, found notes of Keith/Mick ~ Letterman and it came to me that I was going to watch the Top Ten and go to bed ... Never made it ... but I can pull up CBS.com and watch it after I read this thread ... Thanks for reminding me ... Good day to you ... FC <3 ...
That makes me think of my mom for some reason (she's not with us now).
She liked the night and would stay up and watch Johnny Carson every night.
I liked Johnny, but couldn't stay up, even around Jr High age.
Red's Night Owl fits me good with the time difference. I can go to bed at 8 and be a "Night Owl" here. lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Good name for a sports team.- The Hostas Hostages
Don't let those plants control you!
Have a nice 12-12-12.
LOL. I like that, wonder what sport they would play? Maybe we should start a Night Owl Sports Team? Darts? Bowling? Field Hockey? lol

Thanks Fishy, you have a good one too.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
aha, so if you don't tend to them and divide them THEN they hold you hostage ... that's where they get that meaning! Got it ... it's very pretty otherwise ... and the hummingbirds hanging around must be a very pretty sight! How nice ... so a perennial must be like my lantana, purple jew plants, spring lily ... they die with the once a year freeze but they keep coming back?... okie dokie ... I learned something ... I'm a tomboy but not really the gardening type although I do have some hard to injure plants inside, LOL ... Thanks for the lesson ... Good to know,*wink*... I know you enjoy your yard and garden ... you can sure can some goods and I enjoy them every year ... especially my bread and butter pickles ... my favorite ...
Glad I was able to help. And yes, bread and butter pickles are the best in Oki's opinion too. He loves my bread and butter pickles. Rotor's, of course, is BBJ, as it is with Paisley and hubby. I think Hippi prefers the red plum. lol. I just enjoy making it.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes me think of my mom for some reason (she's not with us now).
She liked the night and would stay up and watch Johnny Carson every night.
I liked Johnny, but couldn't stay up, even around Jr High age.
Red's Night Owl fits me good with the time difference. I can go to bed at 8 and be a "Night Owl" here. lol
That's a nice memory of mom ... so, you really are a night owl'r, lol ... I guess I can't boogie with the big boyz, lol ....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I was able to help. And yes, bread and butter pickles are the best in Oki's opinion too. He loves my bread and butter pickles. Rotor's, of course, is BBJ, as it is with Paisley and hubby. I think Hippi prefers the red plum. lol. I just enjoy making it.
you certainly do a great job of it!!!! I noticed tomatoes in the B&B pickles this year ... is that new?...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

On the goooooo, soooooo I'll have a HOT CIDER with a splash of apple snapps... thanks Captn...Hey Red..
Can' t help with the decorations. GOTTA catch the bus to Santa's Village for a photo shoot in Cedar Key... SURF'S UP..everyone...ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

The Hosta Hostages ... Now, THAT'S a very good name for a team ... >grins<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
you certainly do a great job of it!!!! I noticed tomatoes in the B&B pickles this year ... is that new?...
thanks but no, those were red and green bell peppers...

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, David ...

as we say in Texas ... "you betcha" ... Have a splendid day ...
That's cool both my boys were born on Galveston island. Sure do miss it there.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Where THE FREAK are the Night Bowlers??? Guess I'll OPEN the bar and give everyone a FREE brewski...Oh there ya are Red...Hey Chick..place looks decked out for Xmas.
Ya really did a FAB job.. YOOO...Captn Morgan.
Shots of whiskey for your patrons...and meeerrr toooo..Let's play the Jukebox..quarter please..RNL2008..Where's Mrs.White_Water??? Oh, she's making a Wish list for Santa also..tell Hellooooo for mere okay..COOL.
..Let's ROCK to Hendrix....Along the Watchtower.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
Where THE FREAK are the Night Bowlers??? Guess I'll OPEN the bar and give everyone a FREE brewski...Oh there ya are Red...Hey Chick..place looks decked out for Xmas.
Ya really did a FAB job.. YOOO...Captn Morgan.
Shots of whiskey for your patrons...and meeerrr toooo..Let's play the Jukebox..quarter please..RNL2008..Where's Mrs.White_Water??? Oh, she's making a Wish list for Santa also..tell Hellooooo for mere okay..COOL.
..Let's ROCK to Hendrix....Along the Watchtower.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Hey CC,
Mrs-Whitewater has been decking out the place.....and listening to Christmas music on the jukebox.......hope all is well with you!!!

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I'll take a bud please.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>thanks but no, those were red and green bell peppers...
Good morning, pretty one! Thank goodness because I don't like cooked tomatoes!!!... Not in pizza, spaghetti, pasta with the red stuff in it, meat loaf with the red stuff in it (brown gravy will work, though;) but I LOVE a regular old tomato with salt and lemon pepper on a sandwich or just a plain old vanilla tomato with salt and pepper on it ... GREAT, now I can polish off the rest of the Bread and Butter pickles today, LOL ... In the meantime, I've had the best p-nut butter and jelly sandwiches ... Have a great day ...

Hugs, Hearts and guarded jelly jars ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,301 - 14,320 of15,293
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••