|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
what is a Prinfess?... and I mis-spelled moderator below ... must be getting late ... whew!... what was offensive about the above post, I wonder that prompted me to get that warning?^^^^^^^^
lol
We're going to have to cut you off.
Shirley Temples for you!

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1923.html

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they also keep you from boiling over. lol
http://www.drinknation.com/drink/antifreeze
(I had to look it up in Red's bartender book-)
Hmmm..not bad. I say we triple the vodka and leave out the fruity stuff.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
Hey.
NIGHT OWLERS..brisk winds out there Tonite...glad Red has the fireplace lit..cozy in here..
YEAH BABE...hey Flower-Child...let's get ROWDY and have some OLD GRAND-DAD shots. And cheese fries???. We can discuss decorating this place for Xmas..grab a chair ya ' all...WHOM EVER wants to help...yo, Captn..
How are ya?? How about a few pitchers of suds over here...Thanks Mate...Jukebox time..
Jungle Bell Rock...sounds Cool...ROCK ON ROCKER$.!!!
What?
Are David and me chopped liver? lol
Move over a little to the left,
a little more,
dang girl,
oh, that isn't mistletoe-

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm..not bad. I say we triple the vodka and leave out the fruity stuff.
Skip the banana?
I was thinking the same thing.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Here's a song for CC.
C-4 on the juke box

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(Fastball- The Way)
"We'll never get old and grey."

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I guess so,:)
She likes to play coy.
koi- fish
lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koi

(let's hope there isn't too much carping)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Hey.
NIGHT OWLERS..brisk winds out there Tonite...glad Red has the fireplace lit..cozy in here..
YEAH BABE...hey Flower-Child...let's get ROWDY and have some OLD GRAND-DAD shots. And cheese fries???. We can discuss decorating this place for Xmas..grab a chair ya ' all...WHOM EVER wants to help...yo, Captn..
How are ya?? How about a few pitchers of suds over here...Thanks Mate...Jukebox time..
Jungle Bell Rock...sounds Cool...ROCK ON ROCKER$.!!!
Yo, CC ... What's shakin'... you doin' alright, chick?

Where you been?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
We're going to have to cut you off.
Shirley Temples for you!
http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1923.html
LOL ... yeah, I'm a light weight ... what can I say ... My little brother says I'm a cheap date ... I'm always the designated driver ... says I'm good for that and a bank, lol ... I get a lot of calls in the middle of the night ... I had to call ATT today to lengthen the ring time on my cell phone, LOL ... for some reason my landline doesn't ring in my bedroom anymore ... and my cell phone doesn't ring long enough for me to wake up ... so I called ATT and they fixed it so my cell will now ring long enough to wake me up, isn't that the pip ... my ringtone is Stevie Nicks/Tom Perry "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" ... Karoke song a friend and I did one night at a local pub ... He insisted ... he was toasted, I was not ... it was recorded on his phone, the pip he was ... grrrrrrrrr ended up pretty good, though ... Is that TMI? I'm just trying to stay awake long enough for Keith Richards and Mick Jagger TOP TEN on Letterman Show tonight, LOL

Maybe I could have Seagram's Club Soda ... I like bubbly ... Have you ever had cider? Is that bubbly?... Texans really don't do cider ... well, not around here ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Are David and me chopped liver? lol
Move over a little to the left,
a little more,
dang girl,
oh, that isn't mistletoe-
She posts and runs ... if that isn't mistletoe then WTH is it ... is it smokeable?...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Simply_Red wrote:
It's damned cold out there! Windy too, that's not a plus to have especially at night.
Evening to all, been having on & off these wimpy snow showers, just enough to see that it snowed.
Hope y'all are having a warm and restful evening, my heating pad is on high.;^)
Was just about to send out a rescue squad for ya......glad to see ya and hope all is well!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

LOL ...

j/k ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
LOL ...
j/k ...
Hey Flower Child, I want to Thank Texas for sending the Phillies...another one of their players..:)

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
....Maybe I could have Seagram's Club Soda ... I like bubbly ... Have you ever had cider? Is that bubbly?... Texans really don't do cider ... well, not around here ...
For makin cider ya gotta press em...not shoot em.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>She likes to play coy.
koi- fish
lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koi

(let's hope there isn't too much carping)
Lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... yeah, I'm a light weight ... what can I say ... My little brother says I'm a cheap date ... I'm always the designated driver ... says I'm good for that and a bank, lol ... I get a lot of calls in the middle of the night ... I had to call ATT today to lengthen the ring time on my cell phone, LOL ... for some reason my landline doesn't ring in my bedroom anymore ... and my cell phone doesn't ring long enough for me to wake up ... so I called ATT and they fixed it so my cell will now ring long enough to wake me up, isn't that the pip ... my ringtone is Stevie Nicks/Tom Perry "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" ... Karoke song a friend and I did one night at a local pub ... He insisted ... he was toasted, I was not ... it was recorded on his phone, the pip he was ... grrrrrrrrr ended up pretty good, though ... Is that TMI? I'm just trying to stay awake long enough for Keith Richards and Mick Jagger TOP TEN on Letterman Show tonight, LOL
Maybe I could have Seagram's Club Soda ... I like bubbly ... Have you ever had cider? Is that bubbly?... Texans really don't do cider ... well, not around here ...
LOL
Can't be too much TMI for me.
Club soda or tonic with ice and cider would be good- and no body would know- especially after grrrrrrrrr, they've had a few!
If you make it to Letterman, you can let us know tomorrow how it was.(I hardly watch TV at all anymore.)

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ... yeah, I'm a light weight ... what can I say ... My little brother says I'm a cheap date ... I'm always the designated driver ... says I'm good for that and a bank, lol ... I get a lot of calls in the middle of the night ... I had to call ATT today to lengthen the ring time on my cell phone, LOL ... for some reason my landline doesn't ring in my bedroom anymore ... and my cell phone doesn't ring long enough for me to wake up ... so I called ATT and they fixed it so my cell will now ring long enough to wake me up, isn't that the pip ... my ringtone is Stevie Nicks/Tom Perry "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" ... Karoke song a friend and I did one night at a local pub ... He insisted ... he was toasted, I was not ... it was recorded on his phone, the pip he was ... grrrrrrrrr ended up pretty good, though ... Is that TMI? I'm just trying to stay awake long enough for Keith Richards and Mick Jagger TOP TEN on Letterman Show tonight, LOL

Texans ? You a Texan ?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Simply_Red wrote:
It's damned cold out there! Windy too, that's not a plus to have especially at night.
Evening to all, been having on & off these wimpy snow showers, just enough to see that it snowed.
Hope y'all are having a warm and restful evening, my heating pad is on high.;^)
Hi Red. It's been cold here the last few days--nothing like what you guys have had though. I hear you on the heating pad thing--I've been using mine a lot more myself...

Hugs and hearts and hot chocolate....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Prinfess ... says Monday on this post ... Last Monday ... wow, I'm a little behind ... page 716, yikes ... let me catch up ... Laters ...
Hi Flower--again--lol. I know what you mean, my tracker was acting up for days, and between a hinky tracker and not enough time to "go hunting" for threads, I was a bit behind too. Just jump in.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess ... you know those hostas will keep you hostage don't ya ... well, that's what I've heard ... I don't even know what they are ... a plant, a tree, a hedge, a what?... All I heard was they'll keep you hostage cause they grow like wildfire ... I think someone was teasing me or something, lol ...
Hostas are a small (well sometimes small) plant. It's a perennial--meaning they come back every year, known more for foliage than blooms. The blooms aren't much to look at, but the hummingbirds love the tubular shape. Hostas need to be divided every few years. I had one that I didn't divide for 5 years (big mistake) and I got 37 plants off it. Left a crater in the flower bed about 3 foot across (it was a larger sized one) Oki came home and there I was, with 3 kids and a dog, trying to get this monster out of the ground..... Yep, I am quite the hostage to my hostas....but I do enjoy them.....
http://www.nhhostas.com/store/i/is.aspx...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower Child, I want to Thank Texas for sending the Phillies...another one of their players..:)
Hey Marissa ... yep, We lost Mike Napoli to the Boston Red Sox, too ... Waiting to see what Josh Hamilton is going to do ... 55 million dollars for 3 years and is he going to stay with the Rangers or who will pay that money with which team ... Your welcome, NOT! LOL ... Now, what was his name again ... LOL ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,281 - 14,300 of15,475
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

190 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 3 min stacked and proud 2,360
Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minneapolis Sta... 6 min John gotti 12
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Sublime1 5,547
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min Sublime1 6,108
Add a word and drop a word 8 min Sublime1 979
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 9 min Sublime1 8,831
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min messianic114 112,060
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min eleanorigby 34,813
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min CJ Rocker 140,648