Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14474 Dec 7, 2012
Hi y'all can I get a bud and a shot of captain ?

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14475 Dec 7, 2012
David0407 wrote:
Hi y'all can I get a bud and a shot of captain ?
Hello David, here ya are<sets up the Bud>.. and the Captain straight up, enjoy.:^)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14476 Dec 7, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hello David, here ya are<sets up the Bud>.. and the Captain straight up, enjoy.:^)
Thank ya!!!:)

#14477 Dec 7, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank ya!!!:)
You're quite welcome. Just cleaning up the pantry area some, needed to be dusted and such. Just give a holler if ya need something else.
<sets up another Bud & shot for David>I'm just around the corner here.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14478 Dec 7, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text><leans up near Fish's ear, whispering..>Hey yourself. How are ya? I've been thinking about today's date in history.
My daughter's birthday?(lol)
Where have you been?
Did you see I started a thread in honor of your email?
It's 7-11, and I'm about going to bed. Getting up at 3 to go hunting.
Don't make yourself such a stranger!

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14479 Dec 7, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>You're quite welcome. Just cleaning up the pantry area some, needed to be dusted and such. Just give a holler if ya need something else.
<sets up another Bud & shot for David>I'm just around the corner here.
Why thank ya sweetheart I appreciate it :)

#14480 Dec 7, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter's birthday?(lol)
Where have you been?
Did you see I started a thread in honor of your email?
It's 7-11, and I'm about going to bed. Getting up at 3 to go hunting.
Don't make yourself such a stranger!
I sent you a PM and waited for your reply. Then I remembered that you have it disabled.:^/ lol

Happy B-day to your daughter and what thread??!?
Good luck hunting.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14481 Dec 7, 2012
Ruuuuuning in for a quick shot...of Tequila...with lime..hold the salt..Captn...Hey Red...got a HOT DATE...waiting for me around the corner at GMGMike Bar and Grill..blind date...need a handle on it..soooo I don't' t get FREAKIN' Nervous..Ya know WHAT I mean, jellybean?? ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

#14482 Dec 7, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ruuuuuning in for a quick shot...of Tequila...with lime..hold the salt..Captn...Hey Red...got a HOT DATE...waiting for me around the corner at GMGMike Bar and Grill..blind date...need a handle on it..soooo I don't' t get FREAKIN' Nervous..Ya know WHAT I mean, jellybean?? ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!
Well good luck and have fun.

#14483 Dec 7, 2012
Getting past my bedtime...G'night.<turns down back lights low>

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14484 Dec 7, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Getting past my bedtime...G'night.<turns down back lights low>
Night thanks for the drinks.:)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14485 Dec 7, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning RnL/NorCal. There has been some big news about human rights and equality lately, made me think of you.
Hope you have a good week too.
Sorry Fish for not seeing this earlier.......today had quite the news about what cases SCOTUS will be hearing come March and ruling on by June of 2013......now, we will get to see just how those who oppose the right to marry for Same-Sex Couples will re-hash their arguments again.....should be rather interesting!!!!

Hope all has been well with you and the family:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14486 Dec 9, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I sent you a PM and waited for your reply. Then I remembered that you have it disabled.:^/ lol
Happy B-day to your daughter and what thread??!?
Good luck hunting.
If you ever want me to turn on the PM's, just ask.
I started a 'Political Correctness' thread, but didn't bring up religious holiday acknowledgements yet.
Had a great day, yesterday. My hunting partner and I each got some venison (political correct way to say it- lol), OK, we each blasted a doe. I walked MILES and at one point had my heart pumping and the sweat rolling. Was curious if that might be bad for my blood clot in my leg, or if I might get a stroke, but came through real good. In fact, my leg seems better this morning, I think I need more vigorous exercise.
Daughter is supposed to come over to 'dry out' a week, next week, then they are supposed to accept her in a treatment place, I hope this all works out. She is a very nice person with potential, and this 'ice' has taken a toll on her, in many ways. In my opinion that is the worst drug out there and it is negatively impacting SO many lives, all across the US, and, maybe the world.
On that note! How about an "eye-opener" for Jesus- LOL. Just joking!!
How about a bloody Mary?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14487 Dec 9, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Fish for not seeing this earlier.......today had quite the news about what cases SCOTUS will be hearing come March and ruling on by June of 2013......now, we will get to see just how those who oppose the right to marry for Same-Sex Couples will re-hash their arguments again.....should be rather interesting!!!!
Hope all has been well with you and the family:-)
Lots of changes happening. My mind is changing too.
Financially, I think things should be more equal. Like insurance for spouse (and family) through work, or life insurance, or taxes, military, job discrimination,-hospital visitation is a big one, and other ways.
But more basic and important is socially.
Hope your weekend went well, and you have good week coming up.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14488 Dec 9, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of changes happening. My mind is changing too.
Financially, I think things should be more equal. Like insurance for spouse (and family) through work, or life insurance, or taxes, military, job discrimination,-hospital visitation is a big one, and other ways.
But more basic and important is socially.
Hope your weekend went well, and you have good week coming up.
Morning Fish,
The world is changing and some have issues with that......but I want you to know that I personally do appreciate you as a friend:-)

We have had a good weekend.......we made holiday crafts yesterday and this morning we are getting things ready to go under the tree:-)

Hugs:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14489 Dec 9, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Fish,
The world is changing and some have issues with that......but I want you to know that I personally do appreciate you as a friend:-)
We have had a good weekend.......we made holiday crafts yesterday and this morning we are getting things ready to go under the tree:-)
Hugs:-)
Thanks, and I feel the same.
I don't know if you realize, but you have helped me keep positive, which is something I needed, especially the last few months. Thank YOU for that.
(I hope you didn't mean you have 'issues' with something I said?- Did you mean things like, entitlement attitudes, drugs, crime, income gap, moral decline, things like that?)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14490 Dec 9, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, and I feel the same.
I don't know if you realize, but you have helped me keep positive, which is something I needed, especially the last few months. Thank YOU for that.
(I hope you didn't mean you have 'issues' with something I said?- Did you mean things like, entitlement attitudes, drugs, crime, income gap, moral decline, things like that?)
Hi Fish,
No sweetie, I don't have issues with you......and I'm glad that I was able to help you stay positive......sometimes when I feel down, there are folks like you who make me realize that things can get better........things are changing in society and when folks focus on a certain group and make nasty comments without looking at the whole issue, well that really upsets me.......anyways, I glad things are looking better for you and yours:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14491 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning night owlers ... Good morning Ms Red, FM808, Captn Morgan, CC, NorCal, David and everyone else who frequents this lovely establishment ... haven't been around in awhile ... thought I'd come by with some freshly baked goodies from Marie Callendar's ... Hope you enjoy them, if not take them by the Children's Center ... I already took a batch down there but they can use some more ... They used Splenda in them so not to ruin their teeth and/or enable the obesity epidemic ... Wishing all a splendid day ... Thanks for keeping the place open ... Good day Ms Red and all ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14492 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning <looks at clock> Well, I guess it's morning SOMEWHERE...lol
Anyway, Hi all you happy hooters, Red, Fishy, Flower, Norcal, Dave--don't think I've met you before, CC--you're as crazy as always, but I like that in a girl....lol
Geeze, does LIFE EVER slow down? I think I have every weekend booked until after new years. Got some new seed catalogs in the mail, already picking out things for the spring garden. Tis the season after all....lol.
Definition of an optimist--an Octogenarian that plants fruit trees.....
Have a good day--hugs, hearts, and Happy Holly Daze!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14495 Dec 10, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think I've had pleasure, of meeting ya.
I didn't think so. Well, anyway--nice to meet you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min gtardman 20,455
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min ms_Sweeter 2,407
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 8 min ms_Sweeter 6,711
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 147,164
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 20 min wichita-rick 1,669
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 24 min CJ Rocker 29,303
I know you've heard it before but here it is again 24 min Wabbit 1
What's your tip for the day? 45 min liam cul8r 1,062
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr SimplyLoveYou 36,489
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 8 hr reebie 5,605