“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14433 Nov 28, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm here just enjoying the view
Sorry I missed you and Zed and JoJo last night.
I was busy working on a deer that some 'damage control' guys threw in my yard Monday night. Still have some cutting and packing to do this evening, but maybe we can have a beer then.
Hump night coming up!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14434 Nov 28, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Red and friends ... hope everyone is doing well ... haven't been out in 6 days ... HAVE to go out today for an appointment and groceries I suppose ... wishing all here a warm and sunny day ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower.
It's always good to get out and around. Hope your day goes (went?) good.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14435 Nov 28, 2012
Hi Red and NorCal and NeverMissed and everybody.
Be careful jumping in the hot tub!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14436 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower.
It's always good to get out and around. Hope your day goes (went?) good.
Hi FM808 ... zero copay at the docs $175.25 to get out of the pharmacy, never made it to the grocery store ... then my friends took me out to the Cajun cuisine restaurant later after they saw color in my face ... I could actually taste for the first time in a week ... so yes, it was a good outing ... Thank you for asking ... Hope your day is good ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14437 Nov 29, 2012
Wishing everyone here a lovely day ... it'll be close to 70 today, warm and sunny ... hope the same for yall! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14438 Nov 29, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FM808 ... zero copay at the docs $175.25 to get out of the pharmacy, never made it to the grocery store ... then my friends took me out to the Cajun cuisine restaurant later after they saw color in my face ... I could actually taste for the first time in a week ... so yes, it was a good outing ... Thank you for asking ... Hope your day is good ... have fun! FC <3 ...
Wow! I'm trying to stay away from medicine. It will probably just get harder to handle (financially) as time goes by? I'm on this warfarin (rat poison)now, maybe for a few more months, but I'm not takin' it the rest of my life!(I think the DVT is going away in my left leg.)
My grandma, who made it to 94, took about 8 colors of pills, so I guess it can work.
You have a good day too. I'm going to enjoy giving out bags of deer meet to co-workers this morning, kind of 'fun', better get going....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14439 Nov 29, 2012
Hi Red and everybody, I'm thinking of you.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14440 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808..hey Dude..are ya gonna round up Skipper and head out to the fishing waters? YESSSSSS, it "Fish'N' Chips nite on Friday...am loooking forward to cooking up a batch of trout..got honeymylove, ready to peel the potatoes and RNL 2008 is geared to clean the fish, Captn Morgan is ready to filet, Enzo the Baker is preparing his cornmeal muffins as we speak....AND Simply_Red is loooking through her bartender books for some seafaring drink recipes...OMG!!! Got a band lined up..they play NOTHING but Beach Boys music...FUN-FUN-FUN!!! WHERE THE FREAK is Princess hey..told her to meet me here..YOOOOO, Captn Morgan..I think I'll wet my whistle with a Barnaby's Buffalo Blizzard...it's on page 24 of your bar book...YEAH, IT'S loaded...make room am reserving the corner table for me and ANY...Hip, ROCKIN' Offbeat Chicks to come and chit-chat a bit..LIFE IS GREAT...ENJOY IT! Skippper,hey Dude..toss me a quarter, will ya...gonna play...Deep Purple..Smoke on the Water...LOOOOVE THAT SONG..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14441 Nov 29, 2012
Is it cool of I get a bud ?

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14442 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I missed you and Zed and JoJo last night.
I was busy working on a deer that some 'damage control' guys threw in my yard Monday night. Still have some cutting and packing to do this evening, but maybe we can have a beer then.
Hump night coming up!
Lol it's cool:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14443 Nov 29, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Fisherman 808..hey Dude..are ya gonna round up Skipper and head out to the fishing waters? YESSSSSS, it "Fish'N' Chips nite on Friday...am loooking forward to cooking up a batch of trout..got honeymylove, ready to peel the potatoes and RNL 2008 is geared to clean the fish, Captn Morgan is ready to filet, Enzo the Baker is preparing his cornmeal muffins as we speak....AND Simply_Red is loooking through her bartender books for some seafaring drink recipes...OMG!!! Got a band lined up..they play NOTHING but Beach Boys music...FUN-FUN-FUN!!! WHERE THE FREAK is Princess hey..told her to meet me here..YOOOOO, Captn Morgan..I think I'll wet my whistle with a Barnaby's Buffalo Blizzard...it's on page 24 of your bar book...YEAH, IT'S loaded...make room am reserving the corner table for me and ANY...Hip, ROCKIN' Offbeat Chicks to come and chit-chat a bit..LIFE IS GREAT...ENJOY IT! Skippper,hey Dude..toss me a quarter, will ya...gonna play...Deep Purple..Smoke on the Water...LOOOOVE THAT SONG..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Hi CC. I have time for a BB Blizzard and a song.
Got to get up early and get out on the water and get you a fish!
Billy Currington- Swimmin' In Sunshine

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14444 Nov 29, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's cool:)
I suppose I could have a Bud with you and call it a chaser after that Blizzard!

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14445 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose I could have a Bud with you and call it a chaser after that Blizzard!
Sounds good thank ya

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14446 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose I could have a Bud with you and call it a chaser after that Blizzard!
Well how about a a couple of shots of captain 100 proof love that stuff

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14447 Nov 29, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good thank ya
We'll just put 'um on CC's tab.
Tomorrow's Friday and I'm ready for the weekend.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14448 Nov 29, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how about a a couple of shots of captain 100 proof love that stuff
Sounds like you know how to party!
I'm up for a shot or two, then I'd better get my, uh, self, home. lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#14449 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CC. I have time for a BB Blizzard and a song.
Got to get up early and get out on the water and get you a fish!
Billy Currington- Swimmin' In Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RmpmvLYkc9IXX
Yepper, sounds like a plan, Fisherman 808...thanks for the song..Think I'll have a Bahama Mama..Simply_Red's new drink for the Friday Fish Fest..OOOH baby...GONNA BE FUN!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#14450 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll just put 'um on CC's tab.
Tomorrow's Friday and I'm ready for the weekend.
I FREAKIN' HEARD THAT...Yeah, DRINK UP! Small price to pay..for you Fisherman 808 venturing out on the surf to rustle up some grub for the Fish Fry tomorrow..Hey, Captn Morgan...WHAT'CHA GOT COOKING?? I'm in the mooooood for PIZZA...WHO WANTS SOME????

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#14451 Nov 29, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you know how to party!
I'm up for a shot or two, then I'd better get my, uh, self, home. lol
Hey that's cool I understand same here finish this up and then see ya around later

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Cruising U.S.A.

#14452 Nov 29, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>I FREAKIN' HEARD THAT...Yeah, DRINK UP! Small price to pay..for you Fisherman 808 venturing out on the surf to rustle up some grub for the Fish Fry tomorrow..Hey, Captn Morgan...WHAT'CHA GOT COOKING?? I'm in the mooooood for PIZZA...WHO WANTS SOME????
Hey CC, I'll have some pizza if you don't mind,...and a cold one to wash it down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min ---Word Woman--- 21,362
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 5 min Bill 23
Why is Topix Viewership Shrinking? (Nov '13) 6 min Enter Username 1,162
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min ChristineM 117,459
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min beatlesinthebog 137,777
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Nessa_ 147,688
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 9 min beatlesinthebog 50
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 31 min beatlesinthebog 26
Ebola in America 38 min beatlesinthebog 24
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Juju Beans 6,413