The Night Owl Saloon

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#13668 Oct 9, 2012
incogneato wrote:
WhooHoo...Red, Good Day. Just getting thru makes it so. Thanks Fisherman for the heads up, I am reminded why I have to ignore the ignorant & to still NOT clik on those links....arrgh!
surf & turf for lunch...yum!
5300.....open
Hiya Neato! I never click the links, no reason too. Ignore the ignorant, great thought there, I agree.
I having a Starbucks from yesterday, lol. Didn't drink it all so put it in fridge. I treat myself every so often. Have a terrific day!:^)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#13669 Oct 9, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>There is plenty of fresh coffee for my friends. It's warming up a bit but it's really windy again. Need to look at NOAA and see where this stuff is coming from.
I'll make sure there's fresh coffee today.:^)
Thanks Red. Don't know where our weather is coming from, but I wish it would go back....lol. I could use some So. Fla weather all winter.

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

#13670 Oct 9, 2012
Very rare 4 me to click links Red. coffee for breakfast, cup of V8 w/ a tsp of vinegar 4 lunch.???what's 4 supper yet. Stairway to Heaven has just started on the radio....great tune. How much does a stairway to heaven cost anyway?
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Neato! I never click the links, no reason too. Ignore the ignorant, great thought there, I agree.
I having a Starbucks from yesterday, lol. Didn't drink it all so put it in fridge. I treat myself every so often. Have a terrific day!:^)

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Rville

#13671 Oct 9, 2012
OH! your stairway lies on the whispering wind....priceless!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13672 Oct 9, 2012
incogneato wrote:
Very rare 4 me to click links Red. coffee for breakfast, cup of V8 w/ a tsp of vinegar 4 lunch.???what's 4 supper yet. Stairway to Heaven has just started on the radio....great tune. How much does a stairway to heaven cost anyway?<quoted text>
Same here, I'm not interested in possibly downloading malware.
Supper? For me, I haven't thought about it.
Well let's see, the Good Book says you can't buy your way into heaven, but nothing about the path to the pearly gates. I imagine for such a thing, more than we can imagine. Be sure to wipe your feet!;^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13673 Oct 9, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Red. Don't know where our weather is coming from, but I wish it would go back....lol. I could use some So. Fla weather all winter.
Caught the news, that jet stream is coming down from Canada. Rather long and wide one too, so hang onto your hat!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13674 Oct 9, 2012
incogneato wrote:
OH! your stairway lies on the whispering wind....priceless!
Looky that, got your answer!lol

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Rville

#13675 Oct 9, 2012
recon I'm buying it w/ my gratitude, the eye of the needle et.al. Hope so. We bought a neato door mat @ ross 4 the season it's 3 colorful snowmen for feet wiping on. ;*}. Hi to Princess & Flower & friends from here as my tracker is..arrgghh! Hope everyone is having a goodun'
Ludwig von Beethoven
www.utube.com/
lol...aah!

over here <-------->

#13678 Oct 9, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Well I swear, that's about the silliest thing I've read yet today.lol
Best get to checking coolers and sweep some floors. Hey it's chili making weather, venison chili! I've got the fixins so that's what I'll make.
Bambi stew 'n brew...I'm in!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13679 Oct 9, 2012
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bambi stew 'n brew...I'm in!
Hey Cappy, where ya been lately?<slides bottle to Cappy>
Oh yeah, Bambi chili, not stew. All sorts of tasty goodies in that pot.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#13680 Oct 9, 2012
Good evening Red and friends ... hoping all had a great weekend and are set for the week ... I'm just now getting around for the day and looking forward to post-season baseball and playoffs ... wishing all a great evening ... I'll have a to go club soda ... Peace out ~ FC <3 ...

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13681 Oct 9, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Good evening Red and friends ... hoping all had a great weekend and are set for the week ... I'm just now getting around for the day and looking forward to post-season baseball and playoffs ... wishing all a great evening ... I'll have a to go club soda ... Peace out ~ FC <3 ...
Evening Flower, here's your to-go. So what's the teams? You get more to watch than I do, I don't have cable. Wonder if WGN will broadcast.
Enjoy the game, don't fall off the couch at the exciting parts, lol.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13683 Oct 10, 2012
Good morning to my friends, quite chilly this morning, and soggy. We got some rain lat night, I hope it washed my car, lol.
Fresh coffee, pastries and the breakfast buffet is ready, enjoy it while it's hot.
Have a good day.:^)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#13684 Oct 10, 2012
Good morning all. The weather guys aren't calling for rain, but it sure does "feel" like rain.... Let's hope that it warms up soon--I know it won't--but hope springs eternal....

Chili sounds good, I might make some here too. And some cookies. I checked the cookie jar yesterday, and it was nigh onto empty.

Have a good one....

Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#13685 Oct 10, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Evening Flower, here's your to-go. So what's the teams? You get more to watch than I do, I don't have cable. Wonder if WGN will broadcast.
Enjoy the game, don't fall off the couch at the exciting parts, lol.
Good morning, Red ... maybe this schedule might help you .. The A's beat the Tigers last night ... they're 2-1 in the series to date I believe, but don't quote me ... GO TIGERS, I just love Verlander ...

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp

Have a nice day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#13686 Oct 10, 2012
Good morning Night Owlers ...

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13687 Oct 10, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. The weather guys aren't calling for rain, but it sure does "feel" like rain.... Let's hope that it warms up soon--I know it won't--but hope springs eternal....
Chili sounds good, I might make some here too. And some cookies. I checked the cookie jar yesterday, and it was nigh onto empty.
Have a good one....
Hearts and hugs.....
G'morning Princess, I think I'll make some banana walnut bread. Nothing like warm banana bread and a good cup of java.
I think my hands are finally warming up, lol. I'm chicken picken for now.
You also have a fine day, hug, hearts and a few pocket warmers.;^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13688 Oct 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Red ... maybe this schedule might help you .. The A's beat the Tigers last night ... they're 2-1 in the series to date I believe, but don't quote me ... GO TIGERS, I just love Verlander ...
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp
Have a nice day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Good morning Hon! I hope the Tigers keep doing a good job, gotta root for them, my home team! Besides I like them, have seen some great games in the past years.
Thanks for that link, I'll print it out, very helpful, than you.
You have a fabulous day! LYL(love ya lots):^)<3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#13689 Oct 10, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hon! I hope the Tigers keep doing a good job, gotta root for them, my home team! Besides I like them, have seen some great games in the past years.
Thanks for that link, I'll print it out, very helpful, than you.
You have a fabulous day! LYL(love ya lots):^)<3
Right back atcha <3 .........

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#13690 Oct 10, 2012
Hi Lovely Lady Red! Funny you should mention chili. We had our annual Chili Cook-off yesterday to raise money for United Way. We had 9 entries in an office of 25 people. Great turn out, great chili and we raised money for a good cause!
It's windy and cool here today. I'm not feeling all that great, but the show must go on! Hahaha!
I finally get the grandmonkey this week-end, so I'm super excited about that. I haven't seen her in over a month! Her Dad told me that she walked up to her Mom and said "I need to go see my Gran-Gran." Isn't that cute?
Well, I need to get back to work, but wanted to stop in and say hi. Love ya!{{BIG HUGS}}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 6 min honeymylove 1,303
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 51 min Goku Black 25,520
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 1 hr Boink face 3,516
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Goku Black 222,221
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 5,521
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 150,364
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,827
More from around the web