The Night Owl Saloon

“Headbanger”

Level 4

Since: May 12

London, England

#13358 Sep 14, 2012
hi. tgif owlers.

hi fisherman and Red - how are you both?
hi hippichick - just read you on the dayum thread, nice to see you again.

anybody have any weekend plans?

my hubby's home during the day weekends - but he'll be taking the dogs for extra long walks - means i'll probably be on topix!

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#13359 Sep 14, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning, coffee is ready, breakfast buffet is being readied so help yourselves. Mmm sausage gravy & buttermilk biscuits, so good!
Morning Red,
Hope all is well and that you have a great weekend:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#13360 Sep 14, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning, coffee is ready, breakfast buffet is being readied so help yourselves. Mmm sausage gravy & buttermilk biscuits, so good!
Morning Red.
Biscuits and gravy makes me think of my Dad. That was his favorite breakfast (maybe from WWII navy days?). He loved 'silver dollar' steaks (venison backstrap steaks) and biscuits and gravy.
My eyes are watering up (fisherman takes sip of coffee and looks out the window).

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#13361 Sep 14, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
hi. tgif owlers.
my hubby's home during the day weekends - but he'll be taking the dogs for extra long walks - means i'll probably be on topix!
Hi Kriss! Nice to see you as well.
Good morning Red and y'all! Rainy and cold here today. The high is only 65 today. A big change from last week, where we were still in the 90's. I think by Sunday, it should go back up into the 80's. This Oklahoma weather, I tell ya!
No plans this week-end except getting my house in order. I might go to Karaoke with my Goddaughter this evening. I haven't been in a long time and I miss it!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and even better week-end! HUGS!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#13362 Sep 14, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
hi. tgif owlers.
Good Day Kriss (or night?).
I'll probably be around. We have a crew prepping the house to paint, and I think I'd better be here- I have trust issues, you know. I always do everything myself if I can, and am thinking I should have painted it with my son and a friend, but it's too late now.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#13363 Sep 14, 2012
Good morning RnL and Hippi!!!
(you can tell by the two extra "!!", I'm feeling better today)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#13364 Sep 14, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
hi. tgif owlers.
Hey Kriss, weekend plans...really going to try and take a drive out to Lake Michigan. Get some pictures and enjoy the beach. I hope it's not too chilly, cuz it will be winter soon enough.
Okay, so what's hubby doing while taking dogs for such long walk?? Should you put a tail on him, get some photos? lol;^D

“Headbanger”

Level 4

Since: May 12

London, England

#13365 Sep 15, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kriss, weekend plans...really going to try and take a drive out to Lake Michigan. Get some pictures and enjoy the beach. I hope it's not too chilly, cuz it will be winter soon enough.
Okay, so what's hubby doing while taking dogs for such long walk?? Should you put a tail on him, get some photos? lol;^D
hi Red.
that sounds really nice fun. autumn (fall) is the time to get out and make the most of it before we all have to hibernate for the winter (lol).
our dogs have lots of short walks during the week and long walks at the weekend - to which they look forward. hubby's gone with them alone as i'm feeling too fat, frumpy, fatigued to go with them (seven months pregnant) at the moment - i trust him tho - good thing as he's a catch! i stay in with the cats, mice, fish. mice and fish don't usually get up to much and the cats generally sleep (catnap!) in the afternoons - which means topix time for me.

hope you and everybody are enjoying the weekend. i'm off to make some random spam posts...

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13366 Sep 15, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Red.
that sounds really nice fun. autumn (fall) is the time to get out and make the most of it before we all have to hibernate for the winter (lol).
our dogs have lots of short walks during the week and long walks at the weekend - to which they look forward. hubby's gone with them alone as i'm feeling too fat, frumpy, fatigued to go with them (seven months pregnant) at the moment - i trust him tho - good thing as he's a catch! i stay in with the cats, mice, fish. mice and fish don't usually get up to much and the cats generally sleep (catnap!) in the afternoons - which means topix time for me.
hope you and everybody are enjoying the weekend. i'm off to make some random spam posts...
Hi Kriss, fall time is my favorite season, beautiful colors and cooler temps.
Ah, I see, well congrats Mom. I know you might feel fat but you're not, you have a little child in there, growing more each day. A testament to the amazing ability of the females in the human species. Think of it, from one squirmy sperm reaching an egg, you make another human being. Wow! I'm kinda surprised we can't regrow certain limbs!
This is exciting, I'm excited for you! How are you feeling in general, past the morning sickness, but now into more out front? lol I have many questions but will not ask them, you'll tell us what you want us to know.;^)
Hope you spammed a lot today, get a good rest tonight, talk with you in your afternoon.:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13367 Sep 17, 2012
Finally, peace & quiet, know I can go relax in the back fireplace room. Make me a pumpkin spice latte and grab a few new magazines, might even take a nap. I'll put a notice out front wishing all a nice day, then I'm locking this door ....ahhh

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#13368 Sep 17, 2012
WOW! Red...loooong time noooo see..the place looks SPIFFY...yeah..I was here when ya'all were sprucing it all up...GOSH..almost feels like a brand new place..hey, Captn Morgan..I just got done with cleaning the stables and was asked to take one their boarding mares for a jaunt..seems the owner has been in bed with the flu..soooo, of course I was thrilled to..soooo, now am a bit upbeat and chilled cuz, it was 40 degrees out..DON'T we have a few more days of summer left?? Think I'll have a peach brandy, warmed..thanks..is the PIZZA OVEN fixed Red..id so..I'll have a green pepper, roasted red pepper and red onion pizza with X-tra chees..hey..Hippichick..come and set a spell..we need to catch up..OKAY?...music, I need..soooo. in the mood for Seals and Crofts..Summer Breeze..WHILE I sit by the lit fireplace..COZY in the good ole' NIGHT OWL SALOON...LOOOOVE IT! ROCK ON ROCKERS!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#13369 Sep 18, 2012
Good morning Red and hooters. I've been busy as a Princess, these days. Trying to get ready to head up to Chicago. Went shopping over the weekend, had to get new shoes (naturally) and a couple new outfits.... Hope yall have a great day.

Hearts and hugs.....

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#13370 Sep 18, 2012
Good Morning Night Owls!!

Good to see you!

Hey Red, I hope you are well!!

Enjoy your day everyone!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13371 Sep 18, 2012
Good morning Folks, big change in the weather here, quite chilly. Them big dark clouds look like snow clouds. Yikes, I'll get slapped for that one! lol

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13372 Sep 18, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Red and hooters. I've been busy as a Princess, these days. Trying to get ready to head up to Chicago. Went shopping over the weekend, had to get new shoes (naturally) and a couple new outfits.... Hope yall have a great day.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning Princess, have a safe trip up north here. If you just go under the end of the Big Lake , you can come visit me.
Shopping huh, I haven't done that kind of shopping in quite some time. I can't wear high heels anymore so I avoid the shoes. Hope you had fun tho.:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13373 Sep 18, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Good Morning Night Owls!!
Good to see you!
Hey Red, I hope you are well!!
Enjoy your day everyone!
G'morning OC, nice to see as well. You getting this chilly weather at all. Quite windy too, bit it's sunny for the most part.
You too have a wonderful day.:^)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#13374 Sep 18, 2012
It's was that way in Ohio this morning but the sun just peeked out. Still windy with a high of 64 today and maybe some rain. Not complaining after the miserable hot humid summer we've had. I welcome the change.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13375 Sep 18, 2012
G'morning CC, I see you up there. The Saloon has been a little quiet. I think everyone is trying to enjoy what is getting to be the last days of warm weather.
Glad you stopped by!:^)

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

IRELAND

#13376 Sep 18, 2012
Morning Red,
Hope you stay warm by the fire today:-)

((((hugs))))

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#13377 Sep 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
Morning Red,
Hope you stay warm by the fire today:-)
((((hugs))))
Good morning RnL, I went looking for you last night, looked in a few places but no luck. We need to chat, hope you're doing well and the knee is behaving.:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 2 min Torrid 8,800
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min xxxooxxx 215,531
News John F. Kennedy's diary sells for over $700,000 4 min Lee Harvey Oswald 8
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 5 min Torrid 3,996
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 6 min Torrid 8,289
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 8 min Torrid 3,361
What she wants for Mother's Day 9 min Torrid 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Crystal_Clear722 74,424
A to Z songs by title or group! 1 hr T Bone 1,601
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 hr Satisfaction 70