Comments
1 - 20 of 15,632 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 29
First Prev
of 782
Next Last

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Okay, I'm going to try and make a nice late night place to post. Seems other than the game threads there isn't any one place to stop by.

I invite folks to stop in, pull up a stool or sit at a table and relax. Interesting stories are always welcome, especially the big fish that got away, lol. Enjoy and please try to be polite.:^)

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I have a story.
While up north I happened upon what looked to be a huge box turtle trying to cross the road. I quickly pulled over and went & picked it up. Of course it pulled feet, tail & head in. So I tipped it up towards me a little and man did it hiss! Whoa! Okay, other side of the road you go, lol. Went by the next morning and no squashed turtle so it must of stayed smart and went into the boggy area.

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cool, I got all the beer & drinks to myself.
I need to get some items to create some ambiance, need to hit some yard sales soon.

[2211]

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

S_R:

Good story!

Mind if I pull up a stool and listen to a few more?

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_Reader_ wrote:
S_R:
Good story!
Mind if I pull up a stool and listen to a few more?
Hi Reader, please do. I feel some of us late nighters should have a place to crash if needed.
What'll ya have?

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Nice saloon Red....Love the feather decor, Flowers are smelling fine. The little dog in my purse loves bisquets. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
[3542] Is the poker game goin' on here? I'll open w/ 2 owls...
Level 4

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

i no yo hav curshe onme. I pazzout afore nitteime

“Amusement Ride Operator”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Abandoned Teacups, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are you allowed to film these hooters?

“Temple Bar”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Simply_Red wrote:
I have a story.
While up north I happened upon what looked to be a huge box turtle trying to cross the road. I quickly pulled over and went & picked it up. Of course it pulled feet, tail & head in. So I tipped it up towards me a little and man did it hiss! Whoa! Okay, other side of the road you go, lol. Went by the next morning and no squashed turtle so it must of stayed smart and went into the boggy area.
ROTFLMAO! I thought for sure you were going to tell us that you stopped and asked him why he was trying to cross the road! Oh well, no squished turtle, no turtle soup for you!

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

incogneato wrote:
Nice saloon Red....Love the feather decor, Flowers are smelling fine. The little dog in my purse loves bisquets. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
[3542] Is the poker game goin' on here? I'll open w/ 2 owls...
Hi Neato, I can't take any responsibility if the little purse dog disappears. After all this is owl territory.
A straight already! I did have 3 threes but forgot to post it.

[7226]

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

anci_ent wrote:
i no yo hav curshe onme. I pazzout afore nitteime
I ah, well, umm..oh good grief....

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mad Tea Party Ride wrote:
Are you allowed to film these hooters?
Don't see any harm, but remember classy women visit so be a bit more difficult to film some. But hey, give it a shot!;^)

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Night Bat here!

;O)

Cherish Your Loved Ones.
(no running over turtles, they are cute!)

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are a Dork wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! I thought for sure you were going to tell us that you stopped and asked him why he was trying to cross the road! Oh well, no squished turtle, no turtle soup for you!
No I don't relish turtle soup. I did stop with a friend to move, or rather drag this huge snapping turtle across the road. Had a hold of it's tail and keep a close eye on that head. Them suckers can take fingers off! Postman slowed way down and yelled, "best be careful!". Well no sh!t Sherlock.

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
Night Bat here!
;O)
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
(no running over turtles, they are cute!)
Hiya Pixie, yes they are, but some idiots think it's fun to run them over. Saw too many dead ones on the back roads while up north. Rather PO'd me big time.
Level 4

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I ah, well, umm..oh good grief....
I wub yoo tw2 challie bown! HUGS!

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Neato, I can't take any responsibility if the little purse dog disappears. After all this is owl territory.
A straight already! I did have 3 threes but forgot to post it.
[7226]
She looks like a meatloaf, the owl would be a very happy bird if he got hold of her.
8379..fold.

“Temple Bar”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
Night Bat here!
;O)
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
(no running over turtles, they are cute!)
If you find a desert tortoise here, best not to pick it up they like to piss on you, lmao!

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anci_ent wrote:
<quoted text>
I wub yoo tw2 challie bown! HUGS!
Hugs to you too.

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 2, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

You are a Dork wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find a desert tortoise here, best not to pick it up they like to piss on you, lmao!
Painters does that here, naughter pizzers anyways. Thankfully it's biodegradable and washes off, lol.

[9338]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 782
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••