“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4788 Mar 19, 2013
jackie38 wrote:
not me again
Yes, and you did a very good job of holding the lead for a very long time. My hat,....er,...."mask " is off to you.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4789 Mar 19, 2013
I can't have this..Taking the lead back.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4790 Mar 20, 2013
My Turn again :)

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4791 Mar 20, 2013
I want it

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4792 Mar 23, 2013
... mine all mine ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#4793 Mar 23, 2013
Wake up! Wake up!

You were ONLY dreaming...It's all mine now..

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4794 Mar 30, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Wake up! Wake up!
You were ONLY dreaming...It's all mine now..
OK HMY, it's almost April. Were you planning to hold the lead until then? You're so nice and sweet, how about letting an Indie have the lead for awhile.

(HMY steps aside and lets CA take the lead.)

CA: Thanks for the lead, HMY.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#4795 Mar 30, 2013
I've got it.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4796 Mar 30, 2013
Not any longer..LOL

Level 9

Location hidden

#4797 Mar 30, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
OK HMY, it's almost April. Were you planning to hold the lead until then? You're so nice and sweet, how about letting an Indie have the lead for awhile.
(HMY steps aside and lets CA take the lead.)
CA: Thanks for the lead, HMY.
I did have it for a spell,didn't I sweetheart?

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4798 Mar 30, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I did have it for a spell,didn't I sweetheart?
Yes, that you sure did. If the LPW! record could be combined with the LPW!2 record, why that combined record would becomes yours in a heartbeat. A poor skipper would not have it anymore.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4799 Mar 30, 2013
Very long, just breaking real world story. Currently at work, recent change to M&R call out system for repairs, has two guys with cell phones to be called for repairs.

Today, currently there are already 3 M&R people on site for a rare Sat. assigment from their Dept. Manager boss. One of the three is one of the cell phone guys. He got a cell phone last night after midnight.

That cell phone "holder" and ON SITE ALREADY wants me to call out the other guy as the guy on site already had a "Call Out",(but in a way this won't be a true call out as he is already here). The other two guys on site like to just stick with their Sat. assignment., not work on an emergency repair.

Guy off site not happy about needing to drive all the way back to work on his day off when some M&R personnel are already on site. Operator made that other M&R personnel don't drop assignment and work on emergency problem. NO ONE"S HAPPY.

In this situation, no one's happy. The N&R boss(s) knowing these situations will make people very unhappy generally with the start of a new method like using "on call" people with cell phones (just started this about two weeks ago), will leave us P.C.'s (I'm working as a P.C.(Process Control Supervisor)) hanging out to dry so to speak until they write a new procedure on who to talk to on site and/or call out.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#4800 Mar 30, 2013
Concerned_American wrote:
Very long, just breaking real world story. Currently at work, recent change to M&R call out system for repairs, has two guys with cell phones to be called for repairs.
Today, currently there are already 3 M&R people on site for a rare Sat. assigment from their Dept. Manager boss. One of the three is one of the cell phone guys. He got a cell phone last night after midnight.
That cell phone "holder" and ON SITE ALREADY wants me to call out the other guy as the guy on site already had a "Call Out",(but in a way this won't be a true call out as he is already here). The other two guys on site like to just stick with their Sat. assignment., not work on an emergency repair.
Guy off site not happy about needing to drive all the way back to work on his day off when some M&R personnel are already on site. Operator made that other M&R personnel don't drop assignment and work on emergency problem. NO ONE"S HAPPY.
In this situation, no one's happy. The N&R boss(s) knowing these situations will make people very unhappy generally with the start of a new method like using "on call" people with cell phones (just started this about two weeks ago), will leave us P.C.'s (I'm working as a P.C.(Process Control Supervisor)) hanging out to dry so to speak until they write a new procedure on who to talk to on site and/or call out.
I'm too lazy to read that loonng post.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4801 Mar 31, 2013
... mine again ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#4802 Mar 31, 2013
Sorry Mike..Got to take this from you.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#4803 Apr 1, 2013
And I took this from you.

Level 8

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4804 Apr 1, 2013
It's my turn, CK!! Thank you!

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#4805 Apr 1, 2013
aka Deja Blue wrote:
It's my turn, CK!! Thank you!
Not anymore!

Level 9

Location hidden

#4806 Apr 1, 2013
You got that right!!

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4807 Apr 2, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
You got that right!!
Hi HMY, I hope that your Easter went well. Maybe that will help you feel better after getting passed by here.

IW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama issued 3000 new rules 4 min Buck Ofama 3
What's your tip for the day? 5 min toad4754 1,802
When I Dream I Dream of _____ 7 min toad4754 72
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,538
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 11 min toad4754 2,849
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 11 min andet1987 5,153
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 14 min dragoon70056 105
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Princess Hey 152,389
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 44 min ABERRANT 61
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Sublime1 25,505