25 Officers Catch Duo Having Sex in P...

25 Officers Catch Duo Having Sex in Park: Police

There are 133 comments on the NBC Bay Area story from Jun 27, 2013, titled 25 Officers Catch Duo Having Sex in Park: Police. In it, NBC Bay Area reports that:

Anyone who chooses to have sex in a public place likely isn't scared of having an audience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Bay Area.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#115 Jul 1, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting video...
Most should probably take for granted , there may possibly be swearing when people may possibly get excited... in an emergency. Or even not so much of an emergency... he (the ignoramus cop) can be thankful he wasn't around the last time that I hit my thumb with a hammer. As I was jumping around, holding my thumb, and of course saying unkind words about the despicable predicament I was in.... all I needed was for someone to tell me what a buffoon I was, at that particular point in time in my life.
I'm thinking there would have been a 911 call following my sore thumb most certainly... but only brought on by a poor choice of words by someone else, at an extremely ill advised time.
NOW THAT COP does need fired. Or at least severely reprimanded for bad judgement, in a possible emergency scenario.
so cursing in your household and in front of children is an accepted practice .. huuuuuuuum

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#116 Jul 1, 2013
High Member wrote:
Imagine being in the little league that has to sit there.
"Hey caoch, I think you accidentally spit yer chewin tobacco spit on the bench!!"

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#117 Jul 1, 2013
caoch = coach

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#118 Jul 1, 2013
So, he harpooned a whale out of season? I hope the 25 cops were not making love to their bicycles like than one guy.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#119 Jul 1, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
so cursing in your household and in front of children is an accepted practice .. huuuuuuuum
Yes. They need to be taught those are JUST words and to become desensitized to them so they won't turn into a piece of filth that demands respect. A good person never cares how much they are "respected." All worth should come from inside.

Patronizing to children and protecting them from hearing words that normal people say is child abuse, IMHO.

As for manners and terms of respect, I believe it is wrong to teach children to say and do things that normal adults don't. The whole purpose of childhood is to be prepared for the adult world that exists now, not the fantasy one from years past that never happened.

Everything the older generation now bemoans in the youth are the things that Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, and others bemoaned to. So it is the same story and we still exist as a civilization.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#120 Jul 1, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey caoch, I think you accidentally spit yer chewin tobacco spit on the bench!!"
But that wasn't tobacco.

And were they really doing wrong in a ball field? They were just trying to score a home run. He even brought a spare ball in his sack. Too bad the officers didn't bring popcorn and peanuts.

Since: Jan 13

Hackensack, NJ

#121 Jul 1, 2013
I'd never risk it that out in the open. Especially if there was even a remote chance of children coming around.

Level 8

Location hidden

#122 Jul 1, 2013
JonTheKing wrote:
I'd never risk it that out in the open. Especially if there was even a remote chance of children coming around.
Its moot for me, no one ever offers to do it anywhere.

Level 8

Location hidden

#123 Jul 1, 2013

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#124 Jul 2, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're humming..point out where I said that my daughter was anywhere around, when I let loose with my profanities? You can't.

No it's generally not condoned where she is concerned.. as I can say that I've NEVER heard say one curse word at least in my hearing. She's nearly an adult now...

But yes she's heard them. The day I smashed my thumb she may have heard me while she was at school.. which is several miles away. And possibly my rare counteractions with you at times tally :)(only those are more considered mutterings to myself) and are usually low toned and inaudible to young and delicate ears.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#125 Jul 2, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're humming..point out where I said that my daughter was anywhere around, when I let loose with my profanities? You can't.
No it's generally not condoned where she is concerned.. as I can say that I've NEVER heard say one curse word at least in my hearing. She's nearly an adult now...
But yes she's heard them. The day I smashed my thumb she may have heard me while she was at school.. which is several miles away. And possibly my rare counteractions with you at times tally :)(only those are more considered mutterings to myself) and are usually low toned and inaudible to young and delicate ears.
what I said was that you believe it is okay to cuss in public
what about other children , what about my MOM what about my wife .. laws are for the masses not just you..
common respect should be taught / not rudeness

and if it were my child , smack
Storm Warning

Denmark, WI

#126 Jul 3, 2013
looks just like one of Obamas kids

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

#127 Jul 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what I said was that you believe it is okay to cuss in public
Care to enlighten me where I said that it is okay to cuss in public?
tallyho wrote:
laws are for the masses not just you..
Aye,Captain. I generally acknowledge the laws. Probably a good reason why I've never spent a day in jail, nor do I have a criminal record of any sort.
tallyho wrote:
common respect should be taught / not rudeness
and if it were my child , smack
Let me get this straight. The girl in the video was frantically trying to get help for the father. Is that the child you're referring to? The one that was trying to get you help... you would smack for saying WTF when she didn't even KNOW there was anyone on the other end of that phone-call as of yet. She wasn't even cussing AT that cop. That's the biggest part of what makes him a jerk...at least in eyes.

Now tally old chum... obviously I've succeeded in getting your panties in a wad again, somehow. It might help if you quote exactly what I said to make you think I practice cussing in public, with any regularity... because I just don't see it?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#128 Jul 4, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to enlighten me where I said that it is okay to cuss in public?
<quoted text>
Aye,Captain. I generally acknowledge the laws. Probably a good reason why I've never spent a day in jail, nor do I have a criminal record of any sort.
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. The girl in the video was frantically trying to get help for the father. Is that the child you're referring to? The one that was trying to get you help... you would smack for saying WTF when she didn't even KNOW there was anyone on the other end of that phone-call as of yet. She wasn't even cussing AT that cop. That's the biggest part of what makes him a jerk...at least in eyes.
Now tally old chum... obviously I've succeeded in getting your panties in a wad again, somehow. It might help if you quote exactly what I said to make you think I practice cussing in public, with any regularity... because I just don't see it?
got to change you style or less IDs . really panties in a wad really lends credibility to your post ... reading may help you
go back do it

I SAID YOU SEEM TO THINK CUSSING IN PUBLIC IS OK,

well not in front of me .. and seem to think is a far cry from speaking ... now how long do you want this debate to go on

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#129 Jul 4, 2013
better correct you to your

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

#130 Jul 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
got to change you style or less IDs . really panties in a wad really lends credibility to your post ... reading may help you
go back do it
Not going to change my style friend,because you simply can't teach an old dog new tricks. And using less ID's? I read somewhere (on another thread) and made by another poster, that YOU seem to have administrative functions on this site. If that perhaps true or not I don't really know. But if it is, I would like you to supply any of my alternate ID's I supposedly have. If you're a moderator you should (at least in theory) be able to do that. Possibly I'm wrong, and that a Topix mod can't see how many ID's come from a certain ISP address.
Either way and for the about the 5th time you've been told, this is the only name that I have ever used in this forum.

As far as the my "panties in a wad" comment?... I apologize for that. Old term, and a little rough I suppose. Bee's in your bonnet?
tallyho wrote:
I SAID YOU SEEM TO THINK CUSSING IN PUBLIC IS OK,
well not in front of me .. and seem to think is a far cry from speaking ... now how long do you want this debate to go on
Seeming to think, is purely theoretical. And as you've not supplied the particular quote that I may have said (to make you THINK that)... this debate will probably go on for as long as you wish, for I have indeed went back and read my posts. And as I do not see it, you shall have to supply it.

But would you possibly care to make another thread? As I feel we are possibly hijacking this particular one.

"The Many Ways Will Munny is a Scum Bag", should do quite nicely. I may be wrong, but I'm thinking you will probably be nearly the only one to frequent it. As I truly believe that I have offended very few in here. Now, If there is someone else, all they would really have to do is point out what I may have said that offended them... in a clear nature, something that you seem to lack the ability to do, at least up to this point. And I would indeed apologize to them (as I would you), if I truly felt the possibility was there that they were offended.

But as your statements seem to have absolutely no validity up to this point and time, counselor... the ball is in your court.

Supply the darned quote "that makes you THINK" I condone cussing in public. Because if you can't, I will simply think that once again, you're just arguing with me "just because" you're apparently bored, and that you own a computer. Which just frankly, seems infantile.

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

#131 Jul 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
better correct you to your
No problem dude, I always do my best proofreading after I hit enter.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#132 Jul 4, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>

Clell, Old Boy, you mean you haven't told the lady? Why Madam,we are the Old Guard. We are the Nation's Toy Soldiers. We march with rifles that cannot shoot. We fix bayonets that cannot stick. We are the Kabuki theater of the profession of arms.Jesters in the court of Mars, God of War, do-da, do-da.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#133 Jul 4, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem dude, I always do my best proofreading after I hit enter.
yep can't you have several acc'ts banned have a 4th

even god loves ya
sfb

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#134 Jul 4, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Clell, Old Boy, you mean you haven't told the lady? Why Madam,we are the Old Guard. We are the Nation's Toy Soldiers. We march with rifles that cannot shoot. We fix bayonets that cannot stick. We are the Kabuki theater of the profession of arms.Jesters in the court of Mars, God of War, do-da, do-da.
yep that is you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 7,870
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,686
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 14,809
News Naked man caught on video trying to hide a stat... 2 hr Emerald 6
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 10,682
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 217,191
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 hr SweLL GirL 36,645
News What is up with that strange photo of President... 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 9
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 hr andet1987 4,083
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 hr Crystal_Clear722 75,280
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 hr Beautiful Black M... 21,877
More from around the web