25 Officers Catch Duo Having Sex in Park: Police

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: NBC Bay Area 133

Anyone who chooses to have sex in a public place likely isn't scared of having an audience.

Full Story
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#48 Jun 29, 2013
Well woRk...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#49 Jun 29, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
she already was down .........to get her up maybe
....him?

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#50 Jun 29, 2013
Regardless of weather or not sex in a public place inappropriate, the fact that there was 25 police officers involved, leads me to believe that 23 of them should be fired. This is just one more example of our tax dollers being squandered. Having 25 of these bozos milling around having a bullshit fest and making a spectacle out of something that wasn't a public safety issue, that two officers could have easily taken care of, is enraging. This kinda crap, is no different than watching those IRS assholes dress up like Spock and attempt to line dance on our dime. The reality is, government employees have embraced an under worked overpaid culture. The voters of that district should be demanding pink slips from the 23 dipshits that were doing nothing productive, while 2 officers issued citations and filed their reports. <-o

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#51 Jun 29, 2013
even down under you are stupid....

proverb: "sober as a judge"

nice thing about not really talking to you is all of the revealing grays [ids] you show

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#52 Jun 29, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
Regardless of weather or not sex in a public place inappropriate, the fact that there was 25 police officers involved, leads me to believe that 23 of them should be fired. This is just one more example of our tax dollers being squandered. Having 25 of these bozos milling around having a bullshit fest and making a spectacle out of something that wasn't a public safety issue, that two officers could have easily taken care of, is enraging. This kinda crap, is no different than watching those IRS assholes dress up like Spock and attempt to line dance on our dime. The reality is, government employees have embraced an under worked overpaid culture. The voters of that district should be demanding pink slips from the 23 dipshits that were doing nothing productive, while 2 officers issued citations and filed their reports. <-o
READ 1st ..........

25 Bike-Riding Officers Catch Duo Having Sex in Park: Police

I'm willing to bet they are all pedi bike .. and belong in the park

now it is hilarious ... bit over done but hell it is damn funny
mean while here an officer was shot while arresting a double homicide suspect

“Busting Kimare's”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54 Jun 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
She's hot.
I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

“Necks time.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#55 Jun 29, 2013
The title makes it sound like all 25 officers ogled the two...lol

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#56 Jun 29, 2013
the title is called a grabber , designed to make people look .. as vs couple caught in park sex
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#57 Jun 29, 2013
loves elephants wrote:
wow it took 25 officers to stop the sex act or were they watching until they were done
Yeah, they yanked on each side like a tug-o-war until they popped apart.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#58 Jun 29, 2013
Basic Journalism.... journalistic writing as an a title or attention grabber above the body of an article.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#59 Jun 29, 2013
I can't imagine their being 'sex'. More like 'mud boggin' if you ask me.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#60 Jun 29, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
By far YOU are the only person who seems to have a clue about how wasteful and idiotic this 'show of force' was from a police department. 25 officers!!!!! 23 of them need to immediately be reassigned to the nearest high crime drug infested area, AND DO THEIR F'KING JOB!!! This story is a prime example of how brainless, clueless, and petty Americans have become in the 21st century. INCREDIBLY PATHETIC!
Ben in Marion to long

Springfield, MO

#61 Jun 29, 2013
LOL.... Must have been in Marion IL . The cops have been know to do this .and what's the diel with the Meath heads getting busted then narking and getting realist seen it here to much

Jonesboro, AR

#62 Jun 29, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> By far YOU are the only person who seems to have a clue about how wasteful and idiotic this 'show of force' was from a police department. 25 officers!!!!! 23 of them need to immediately be reassigned to the nearest high crime drug infested area, AND DO THEIR F'KING JOB!!! This story is a prime example of how brainless, clueless, and petty Americans have become in the 21st century. INCREDIBLY PATHETIC!
did you read the full story, they were having a bike training program, all 25 officers witnessed , what was going on how is that "a show of force" as you called it, they were training in the park, they were doing there jobs at the time , I'm all for holding the police accountable for there actions while on the job, I've been a member of the cop block program for year's, it sounds like your the brainless, clueless, petty American.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#63 Jun 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>did you read the full story, they were having a bike training program, all 25 officers witnessed , what was going on how is that "a show of force" as you called it, they were training in the park, they were doing there jobs at the time , I'm all for holding the police accountable for there actions while on the job, I've been a member of the cop block program for year's, it sounds like your the brainless, clueless, petty American.
*their jobs**you're the*
JohnnyBench

Ravenna, OH

#64 Jun 29, 2013
Probably saved that guy from having to chew off his own arm...
Call Off The Search

United States

#65 Jun 29, 2013
So THAT'S where Ferret & Geno went!! I was wondering what happened to them.
Honey

Ashburn, VA

#66 Jun 29, 2013
Nt funny. . .silly couple.
mike

Pioneer, CA

#67 Jun 29, 2013
I'm gonna vomit.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#68 Jun 29, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
Regardless of weather or not sex in a public place inappropriate, the fact that there was 25 police officers involved, leads me to believe that 23 of them should be fired..........
"Twenty-five police officers were taking part in a bike training program in Upper Darby Tuesday afternoon."

I don't think you can fire them for training. Who would try a quickie in the middle of the park during a police training operation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 9 min Outcast SOCK 9,128
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 9 min Go Blue Forever 3,846
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min JM_Brazil 121,038
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 12 min Outcast SOCK 40,427
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min a_visitor 149,064
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 14 min NotaGoth 1,401
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min Outcast SOCK 54,840
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 6,838
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 4 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 5 hr -CatCiao- 410