NFL Football

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1014 Oct 30, 2013
Injuries prevalent around the league, but ... what is up with the Atlanta Falcons?

And which team is the worst in the NFL (and Florida)? The inept Jaguars (0-8) or the inept and dysfunctional Buccaneers 0-7)?

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1015 Oct 31, 2013
Now the Dolphins are starting to melt-down (wins 1st 3 games, then lose next 4):

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1016 Oct 31, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
Now the Dolphins are starting to melt-down (wins 1st 3 games, then lose next 4):
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
Bengals at home tonite, is gonna be a decent gauge....Cincinnati is a good team now.....Tannehill needs better ball security....

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1017 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Bengals at home tonite, is gonna be a decent gauge....Cincinnati is a good team now.....Tannehill needs better ball security....
Wow! A walk-off safety in OT!!! "Football is a funny game".

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1018 Nov 1, 2013
Maybe we don't have to lose by one point this weekend in the last minute of the game!!!!! Grrrrrrr ( do I sound tough?)
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1019 Nov 1, 2013
How bout dem' Boston Red Socks!

I digress..

San Francisco 49'ers.

always.



"FAITHFULLY" 49ers anthem

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1020 Nov 1, 2013
Tech_Bro wrote:
How bout dem' Boston Red Socks!

I digress..

San Francisco 49'ers.

always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FmoLRgXba-kXX

"FAITHFULLY" 49ers anthem
Lol!
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1021 Nov 1, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
smiling.

gotta go to work. have a wonderful day.

it sux's living here on the West Coast.

wink.



Journey - Faithfully

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1022 Nov 1, 2013
Tech_Bro wrote:
How bout dem' Boston Red Socks!
I digress..
San Francisco 49'ers.
always.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FmoLRgXba-kXX
"FAITHFULLY" 49ers anthem
Great Win.....but, i kinda agree with ESPN's Colin Cowherd, who say's Big Poppy, at 38....bat's .733 in the series, and barely batted over .233, when he was only 30....Juiced or what?....Easy to see why baseball, has lost so much of it's overall following.....
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1023 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Great Win.....but, i kinda agree with ESPN's Colin Cowherd, who say's Big Poppy, at 38....bat's .733 in the series, and barely batted over .233, when he was only 30....Juiced or what?....Easy to see why baseball, has lost so much of it's overall following.....
headed to the city. on BART.

all i can say in rebuttal. heart felt. B STRONG!

lets look over the stats during the winter.
i think you may have a point.

Actually I'm a SF Giants Fan.



San Francisco Giants - Bye Bye Baby

loved to see Fox Networx. Buck and Carver lose again.

i digress.

:)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1024 Nov 3, 2013
Yay Cowboys!!!!

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1025 Nov 5, 2013
With week 9, we have 2 head coaches out of action (Kubiak return likely imminent)

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/texans-coach-kub...

upsets galore:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chiefs-win-again...

All of week 9's games were close with upsets or near-upsets but for the "yawners" games: Panthers/Falcons, Patriots/Steelers, and Eagles/Raiders

Eagles Fols with 7 TDs to join Tittle and P. Manning

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/standings/

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1026 Nov 8, 2013
Kubiak visits, return as head coach as yet determined:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kubiak-visits-te...

Tony Dorsett, retired Cowboys RB, and 2 others diagnosed with chronic trauma symptoms:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tony-dorsett-oth...

Meanwhile, current Broncos offensive lineman (!) quits after soul-searching (regarding prior link):

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1027 Nov 8, 2013
Hard to believe that anyone would bail on the Bronco's this year....in a year, they are a strong favorite to play in the Super Bowl....I'd wager there is something more to that story, and Geez, the guy isn't even a starter.....there is something unsaid there.....

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#1028 Nov 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hard to believe that anyone would bail on the Bronco's this year....in a year, they are a strong favorite to play in the Super Bowl....I'd wager there is something more to that story, and Geez, the guy isn't even a starter.....there is something unsaid there.....
... i thought the same thing ... something ain' rite ... the Bills have all checked into a rest home seems the entire league wuz bullyin them ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1029 Nov 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i thought the same thing ... something ain' rite ... the Bills have all checked into a rest home seems the entire league wuz bullyin them ...
I think my beloved Flyers have as well...OMG...are they bad this year...YUCK!!!

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1030 Nov 10, 2013
Heavily favored Colts hosting Rams today. I sensed a "trap game". At half-time, Rams lead 28-0! Dammit!

Another team I favor is not faring much better. Bengals visiting Ravens are shut out nearng half-time too, 17-0.

Ravens fans need a win here in this AFC North division game.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1031 Nov 10, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
Heavily favored Colts hosting Rams today. I sensed a "trap game". At half-time, Rams lead 28-0! Dammit!

Another team I favor is not faring much better. Bengals visiting Ravens are shut out nearng half-time too, 17-0.

Ravens fans need a win here in this AFC North division game.
DANG! Cowboys vrs Saints tonight!!!! Come on boys!!!! It's gonna be a tough one for sure!

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#1032 Nov 10, 2013
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
DANG! Cowboys vrs Saints tonight!!!! Come on boys!!!! It's gonna be a tough one for sure!
That should be a good game and might mimic the "arena football" score of Broncos vs. Cowboys earlier this season whichever team wins.

Speaking of Broncos: if they overcome the Chargers later this afternoon, "my day" won't be a total loss.

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1033 Nov 10, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
Heavily favored Colts hosting Rams today. I sensed a "trap game". At half-time, Rams lead 28-0! Dammit!
Another team I favor is not faring much better. Bengals visiting Ravens are shut out nearng half-time too, 17-0.
Ravens fans need a win here in this AFC North division game.
Dalton throws a Hail Mary to the endzone with 2 seconds left. Has it tipped and the Bengals tie up the game. If that's not divine intervention, I don't know what is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 min Laura Befffy 7,161
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 35 min Sandy 34,764
News Drunk Men Were 'Hopelessly Locked Together' Wit... 37 min Sandy 4
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 40 min HashtagMeToo 3,421
News Rare, - weird-looking' 70-pound frozen fish was... 40 min Sandy 3
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 48 min SUG here 681
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 51 min SUG here 9,180
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sublime1 228,422
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 hr aka Deja Blue 151,117
More from around the web