Comments
781 - 800 of 1,460 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2014

“Pillars of Creation....”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#824 Dec 31, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll get absolutely no consideration at MVP if the Vikings miss the playoffs. MVPs historically come from playoff-bound teams. Peterson is the Vikings offense - and even though he gained 203 yards against the Packers, they still lost.
How about dem Vikings Milwaukee69..........

Think they can make it 2 in a row?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#825 Dec 31, 2012
Bleacher Report wrote:
<quoted text>
After week 16 -#5
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1456475-up...
He had to move up now. Vikes are in the playoffs and he's the only offense they've had.

I think the #'s are when he gets the ball over 25 times they are 9-0 and under that they are 1-6.

Manning has had a great year, but I just dont think you can look past AP..........He's carried that team on his back..........

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#826 Dec 31, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
He had to move up now. Vikes are in the playoffs and he's the only offense they've had.
I think the #'s are when he gets the ball over 25 times they are 9-0 and under that they are 1-6.
Manning has had a great year, but I just dont think you can look past AP..........He's carried that team on his back..........
As all that is true, and was 10 yards short of making a new season rushing record ... he does move up. Either he's a close second to P. Manning ...

another Co-MVP -- Peterson and P. Manning; ain't impossible at all.

And maybe Peterson gets the Offensive Player of the Year?!

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#827 Dec 31, 2012
Who deserves Coach of the Year?

Anyone better deserving than "Pagano"/Ahriens of the Colts? Shouldn't Ariens get the award even though Pagano techically "owns" the Colts' season record?

GM of the Year (yep!)

Elway of the Broncos
(forget the name) GM of the Colts
who else?

me -- tie with Broncos and Colts

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#828 Jan 1, 2013
I think Pete Carroll deserves many votes for, Coach of the Year....Seattle has done so well, so fast....Thay are a dangerous team, no other really want's to face in the playoffs.....If you pick Indy, it is because they did a complete turnaround, with the highest rated Qb in the draft....Carroll accomplished, much the same thing with a 3rd round pick.....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#830 Jan 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
How about dem Vikings Milwaukee69..........
Think they can make it 2 in a row?
It was a Catch-22.

Lose and we get to play the Vikequeens in 5 degree weather this Saturday night in Lambeau.

Lose and the Bears are out of the playoffs.

Lose and Lovie Smith gets the ax.

I would say that's a win-win situation.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#831 Jan 2, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Catch-22.
Lose and we get to play the Vikequeens in 5 degree weather this Saturday night in Lambeau.
Lose and the Bears are out of the playoffs.
Lose and Lovie Smith gets the ax.
I would say that's a win-win situation.
That Lovie Smith firing hopefully will haunt 'da bears' for awhile. he sure didnt deserve it..........

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#832 Jan 2, 2013
Denver Broncos are going to the Super Bowl to win whoever they play they are not going to lose this time Peyton Manning can do it

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#833 Jan 2, 2013
Goodstuff

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#834 Jan 3, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
That Lovie Smith firing hopefully will haunt 'da bears' for awhile. he sure didnt deserve it..........
How many times has the duh bears missed the playoffs under Lovie-Dubbie?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#835 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs-Jessica-D wrote:
Denver Broncos are going to the Super Bowl to win whoever they play they are not going to lose this time Peyton Manning can do it
What a great Superbowl, Denver vs. Seattle would be? The crafty old-pro QB againest the outta the blue, phenom.....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#836 Jan 3, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has the duh bears missed the playoffs under Lovie-Dubbie?
How many times has he gotten them to a superbowl?

If the Vikes lose to the Pack they would have been in the playoffs. Its not like they were 4-12 or anything. Although they did kind of cave the 2'nd 1/2 of the season.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#837 Jan 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What a great Superbowl, Denver vs. Seattle would be? The crafty old-pro QB againest the outta the blue, phenom.....
My prediction..........

Denver 37

Green Bay 31

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#838 Jan 3, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
My prediction..........
Denver 37
Green Bay 31
Or....Seattle 27..New England 24.....

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#839 Jan 3, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has he gotten them to a superbowl?
If the Vikes lose to the Pack they would have been in the playoffs. Its not like they were 4-12 or anything. Although they did kind of cave the 2'nd 1/2 of the season.
He had them there once - and lost - an abreviated version of the hapless Vikequeens.

In 9 seasons, he's only won the NFC North 3 times.

Face it - Chicago hates black coaches - especially ones that can't win.

Bring back Ditka - maybe after trading away all their draft picks they can finally pick up a decent quaterback that doesn't cry everytime he loses.

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#840 Jan 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What a great Superbowl, Denver vs. Seattle would be? The crafty old-pro QB againest the outta the blue, phenom.....
That would be great or maybe the Indianapolis Colts Peyton Mannings old team now that would be something to see? Peyton Manning seeking revenge on the Colts

“Pillars of Creation....”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#841 Jan 4, 2013
Mrs-Jessica-D wrote:
<quoted text>That would be great or maybe the Indianapolis Colts Peyton Mannings old team now that would be something to see? Peyton Manning seeking revenge on the Colts
Maybe in the AFC championship game..........

That would be a cool matchup, and then Peyton torches em for a victory..........

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#842 Jan 4, 2013
There's SO much NFL match-up mayhem between today and the Super Bowl and the NFC is just 'wide-open'. I think Broncos 'D' and 'O' and home field gets them there. I don't think Atlanta (even with home field) can. But I'll 'weasel' it which gives them, Seattle, Green Bay, and San Fran. a shot (not 'Skins this time):

NFC Champs --- 34

Denver Broncos --- 41

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#843 Jan 4, 2013
Mrs-Jessica-D wrote:
<quoted text>That would be great or maybe the Indianapolis Colts Peyton Mannings old team now that would be something to see? Peyton Manning seeking revenge on the Colts
Don't think the Colt's have the horsepower...lol...But, the two most dangerous teams about now could be, Bronco's vs. Seahawks.....

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#844 Jan 6, 2013
Congrats to the fans of the Texans and Packers. For those of those who aren't "invested" in those teams .... man, those 2 games were snoozers.:0

Likely is the same with Colts and Ravens: Ravens 10, Colts 3 at half :-(

Hopefully 'Hawks and 'Skins will light it up later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 42
Big dawg 17 min Big dawg 413
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min the wandering girl 145,323
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 34 min the wandering girl 6,535
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 35 min the wandering girl 5,896
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 38 min the wandering girl 17,570
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 40 min the wandering girl 8,969
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr Sublime1 18,605
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr Princess Hey 28,512
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
Fergson Police Dept. 7 hr Parden Pard 358
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••