“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#5753 Jan 13, 2014
Or what about the California state flag? Originally, what was requested was a Bartlett pear, and a star in the corner to recognize it as a republic. Someone had messy handwriting and thus the flag maker made it with a bear, not a pear.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5754 Jan 14, 2014
I wonder if basketball would be much more interesting if they shrank the size of the hoop by an inch or two and raised the basket 3 or 6 feet higher.

Scoring points should be hard even if the opposition sucks.

Level 7

Nehwon

#5755 Jan 14, 2014
I was listening to the hockey game tonight on the radio...

And the play by play guy said the puck pin-balled around the goalie crease.

I wonder if anyone under 30 gets that.
Independent

United States

#5756 Jan 14, 2014
Do you suppose that women who think size doesn't matter are shallow?

Level 8

Spotted World

#5757 Jan 14, 2014
greymouser wrote:
I wonder if basketball would be much more interesting if they shrank the size of the hoop by an inch or two and raised the basket 3 or 6 feet higher.
Scoring points should be hard even if the opposition sucks.
And if the hoop was lowered a couple of feet and made larger, a basketball would not be necessary. Just dunk your opponents.

Level 7

Nehwon

#5758 Jan 15, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the hoop was lowered a couple of feet and made larger, a basketball would not be necessary. Just dunk your opponents.
Oooo. Cross that with professional wrestling you might increase the viewing audience. Synergy!

Imagine LeBron James going up for an alley-oop behind the back slam dunk to the delight of the audience.

And then Dwane Johnson coming out of nowhere from his Hollywood castings to apply the "People's Rock" to knock the ball away.

Then stuff Lebron in the basket like it was Guantanamo Bay Detention facility.

Aww, yeah. That has PPV predicted receipts like the derivatives of Mortgage Backed Securities of 2007.

Get Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh to endorse it....

The world will be an oyster.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#5759 Jan 16, 2014
Anorectal disorders.

Huh, didn't even know there was such a thing, but now the TV tells me there's an ointment cream to treat it.

Gee, the TV is smart.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5760 Jan 20, 2014
Nothing screams "New Year's Resolution" louder than seeing a fat guy buying vegetables at the grocery store.

Level 8

Spotted World

#5761 Jan 20, 2014
Hoof Arted wrote:
Nothing screams "New Year's Resolution" louder than seeing a fat guy buying vegetables at the grocery store.
But are they genetically engineered to taste like pizza, hot dogs, potato chips, ice-cream, and cakes?

Level 8

Spotted World

#5762 Jan 20, 2014
Bulimia is not a pleasant topic to bring back up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5763 Jan 20, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Bulimia is not a pleasant topic to bring back up.
I've heard they like KFC because it comes with a bucket...

Level 7

Nehwon

#5764 Jan 23, 2014
Sigh.

One more item to put on the bucket list.

Get some KFC in Thailand and get a T-shirt that has the KFC logo and the words:

"I got a Bucket in Phuket!"

Yeah, I know it doesn't rhyme but it looks like it does.

Indianapolis, IN

#5765 Jan 25, 2014
If your house feels cold this winter, go stand in the corner. It's 90 degrees.

Indianapolis, IN

#5766 Jan 26, 2014
If that straight line doesn't fit, triangle.
Weather or not

Dayton, OH

#5768 Jan 26, 2014
Kat Kaye wrote:
The weather where your ip changer is located
Miami, Florida Weather
iMap Weather
74°F
Feels like 74°
Mostly Cloudy

High: 75°Wind: 5 mph SWLow: 69°Humidity: 64%UV: 4Visibility: 10 milesSunrise: 7:07 AMSunset: 6:00 PM
AccuWeather 74°Mostly Sunny
weather.com 73°Partly Cloudy

Level 8

Spotted World

#5769 Jan 26, 2014
The icons. It seems there is an out-cliquer who lacks our style and type of humor and only wants to deface it.

I was thinking about the one horrible crime against women that is usually inflicted by men. The experts say it is about control, power, rage, or even sadism, not the victim, and not even the sex. It is bad how so many say things like, "She asked for it," "It was how she was dressed," etc. That is so sick. Anyway, the profile I get of a bunch of those sickos is that of a serious art vandal, or destroyer would be a better word. They break into a museum with a crowbar or whatever implements burglars use, and also bring a knife or box-cutter. The art never did anything to them. They don't care how it is painted as they slash it. They are not even there to steal it. No, they are there to destroy anything that means anything to anyone or has any value to anyone.

So coming full circle, that is kind of what the negative iconers are, though they are not rapists nor art destroyers.
abc

United States

#5770 Jan 26, 2014
Independent wrote:
Do you suppose that women who think size doesn't matter are shallow?
LOL !!

Superbowl rivals from Washington and Denver ... if I were hanging out with them in their states I could smoke reefer and no foul. Try the same thing in my living room while watching the game and I could go to jail for 15 to 30 ???

Hard to SWALLOW ?
Independent

United States

#5771 Jan 26, 2014
abc wrote:
LOL !!
Superbowl rivals from Washington and Denver ... if I were hanging out with them in their states I could smoke reefer and no foul. Try the same thing in my living room while watching the game and I could go to jail for 15 to 30 ???
Hard to SWALLOW ?
Easy to swallow for those of us in Washington, now......if the feds would get off their lazy, war mongering arses an de-criminalize pot.....it would make for a better nation.

:^Q

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5772 Jan 26, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
The icons. It seems there is an out-cliquer who lacks our style and type of humor and only wants to deface it.
I was thinking about the one horrible crime against women that is usually inflicted by men. The experts say it is about control, power, rage, or even sadism, not the victim, and not even the sex. It is bad how so many say things like, "She asked for it," "It was how she was dressed," etc. That is so sick. Anyway, the profile I get of a bunch of those sickos is that of a serious art vandal, or destroyer would be a better word. They break into a museum with a crowbar or whatever implements burglars use, and also bring a knife or box-cutter. The art never did anything to them. They don't care how it is painted as they slash it. They are not even there to steal it. No, they are there to destroy anything that means anything to anyone or has any value to anyone.
So coming full circle, that is kind of what the negative iconers are, though they are not rapists nor art destroyers.
and I ponder, are these the same people who did away with are props? I shall not be deterred....(Y) to you spotted girl!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5774 Jan 26, 2014
If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 9 min Trouser Cough 54,824
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Trouser Cough 40,408
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min -Lily- 2,522
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min WhyAllTheFuss 120,672
What's your tip for the day? 17 min a_visitor 1,210
"The KISSING BOOTH: - Who Would You Most Like t... (Apr '13) 19 min t 1,575
What Turns You On? (Oct '10) 22 min t 2,184
Puppy-sized spider spotted in South America 26 min a_visitor 24
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 29 min t 3
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min sunshine 22,209