Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5714 Jan 2, 2014
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston's box makes a difference!
Who is Winsto...... Oh.

Hmmmmmmm.

Guess that's why Winston tastes good like a cigarette should.
Irish Grey

United States

#5716 Jan 2, 2014
Do you get satisfaction from a satisfactory?
Irish Grey

United States

#5717 Jan 2, 2014
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm okay with that. One will still have to come first.......
I bet my rooster comes first :-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5718 Jan 2, 2014
Irish Grey wrote:
<quoted text>I bet my rooster comes first :-)
Unless he's chicken.
Irish Grey

United States

#5719 Jan 2, 2014
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless he's chicken.
or unless he's a sensitive, caring rooster who thinks of the chicken's pleasure above his own... hahaha... my spellcheck changed caring to carving :-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5720 Jan 2, 2014
Irish Grey wrote:
<quoted text>or unless he's a sensitive, caring rooster who thinks of the chicken's pleasure above his own... hahaha... my spellcheck changed caring to carving :-)
LOL! If I had caught the "carving" I would have probably thought it was intentional.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5721 Jan 4, 2014
Why do feet smell and noses run?

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#5722 Jan 4, 2014
Why do we wash bath towels, aren't we clean when we use them?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5723 Jan 4, 2014
How under Obamacare...The Little Sisters of the Poor...are being forced to purchase insurance...that includes Birth Control and Abortion...If they are forced to do this...it will make the order cease in what they do, which is taking care of homeless people or people who are dying from terminal illnesses...it just doesn't make sense.

S if you like your Religion...you can't keep it...no lol
Irish Grey

United States

#5724 Jan 5, 2014
How do koalas know that they have to cross at the "Take Care, Koalas Crossing" sign?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Nehwon

#5725 Jan 5, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
How under Obamacare...The Little Sisters of the Poor...are being forced to purchase insurance...that includes Birth Control and Abortion...If they are forced to do this...it will make the order cease in what they do, which is taking care of homeless people or people who are dying from terminal illnesses...it just doesn't make sense.
S if you like your Religion...you can't keep it...no lol
My guess is that the Little Sisters of the Poor aren't a self funding health care insurance and contract out their insurance to another party.

They then offer that insurance as a perk to bring on and retain employees.

Why health insurance tied to your employer is still acceptable for anyone remains a mystery to me.

Lose your job, lose medical care too is a double whammy.

Location hidden

#5726 Jan 5, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that the Little Sisters of the Poor aren't a self funding health care insurance and contract out their insurance to another party.
They then offer that insurance as a perk to bring on and retain employees.
Why health insurance tied to your employer is still acceptable for anyone remains a mystery to me.
Lose your job, lose medical care too is a double whammy.
The Little Sisters haven't lost their job...they are still working very hard, at helping those who need it...contraception is against their religious beliefs...so why is the Obama administration trying force it on them? This President just does what he wants...no lol

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Nehwon

#5727 Jan 5, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Little Sisters haven't lost their job...they are still working very hard, at helping those who need it...contraception is against their religious beliefs...so why is the Obama administration trying force it on them? This President just does what he wants...no lol
"The Little Sisters haven't lost their job"

No, but it appears they want to dictate what their 3rd party insurance can do to employees of the Little Sisters.

What this is doing is opening up the slippery slope of what people may do with their benefits and wages.

If birth control (beyond the other health benefits besides pregnancy control) or abortion, wouldn't you think their employees would not partake of that perk?

Instead of it being voluntary, on I'm assuming religious ethical grounds, you wish that freewill be regulated by the government in -your- favor?

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#5728 Jan 5, 2014
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"

Location hidden

#5729 Jan 5, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Little Sisters haven't lost their job"
No, but it appears they want to dictate what their 3rd party insurance can do to employees of the Little Sisters.
What this is doing is opening up the slippery slope of what people may do with their benefits and wages.
If birth control (beyond the other health benefits besides pregnancy control) or abortion, wouldn't you think their employees would not partake of that perk?
Instead of it being voluntary, on I'm assuming religious ethical grounds, you wish that freewill be regulated by the government in -your- favor?
It's a known fact...that people with strong religious beliefs don't believe in either contraception or abortion...and paying for it...goes against their Religious beliefs...so WHY is this President trying to force this on them???

This is the same President, who went to Ireland...and told them they should close their Catholic schools...because it's teaches their students to think differently. I think this showed his true colors, as to his Prejudice to the Catholic religion. He would NEVER get away with this...if he were dealing with Muslims...Right???

Location hidden

#5731 Jan 6, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a known fact...that people with strong religious beliefs don't believe in either contraception or abortion...and paying for it...goes against their Religious beliefs...so WHY is this President trying to force this on them???
This is the same President, who went to Ireland...and told them they should close their Catholic schools...because it's teaches their students to think differently. I think this showed his true colors, as to his Prejudice to the Catholic religion. He would NEVER get away with this...if he were dealing with Muslims...Right???
I consider those icons a compliment...Thank You
Sock it 2 me

United States

#5732 Jan 6, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I could see the choices on the ballot:
Republican Party
Democratic Party
Libertarian Party
Constitution Party
Green Party
Pirate Party
Labor Party
Communist Party
Sex Party
Birthday Party
Unaffiliated
I wonder if our current congress came from the Slumber Party.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#5733 Jan 6, 2014
Why does the computer say, "welcome". Like it cares.
Or, "please wait"? WTF! Do we have a choice?
It might as well say, "go take a leak and get a beer, this is going to take freekin' forever".
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5734 Jan 6, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Why does the computer say, "welcome". Like it cares.
Or, "please wait"? WTF! Do we have a choice?
It might as well say, "go take a leak and get a beer, this is going to take freekin' forever".
Or the little popup that asks "Do you want windows to try and fix this problem?" OH Hell No! Last time windows "fixed" it own problem, I had to reformat the hard drive. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr Doobie Time 12,004
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 2 hr Doobie Time 38,012
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 2 hr Doobie Time 477
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 2 hr Doobie Time 9,448
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 2 hr Doobie Time 10,671
Change-one-of-six-letters (Oct '15) 2 hr Doobie Time 623
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr Doobie Time 34,391
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Doobie Time 230,084
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 10 hr Believer 1,116