“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#5445 Oct 15, 2013
LOL ...

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#5446 Oct 15, 2013
Do Purple girls ever turn other colors?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5447 Oct 16, 2013
Tom Hanks announced in Los Angeles that he has diabetes. When he was in Philadelphia he had AIDS.

Does that mean he's getting better?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5448 Oct 17, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Kleen-X makes their deposit Slips,...
Hrmm...

I would have thought Johnson and Johnson, makers of K-Y Jelly, would make those slips.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5449 Oct 17, 2013
Purple Gurl wrote:
Do Purple girls ever turn other colors?
Yep.

Since purple is a mixture of red and blue, all that needs to happen is to take the blues away and you'll be blushing red.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5450 Oct 17, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Tom Hanks announced in Los Angeles that he has diabetes. When he was in Philadelphia he had AIDS.
Does that mean he's getting better?
Nah.

He was killed Saving Private Ryan when the Germans figured out that fraulein was a Bosom Buddy cross dresser.

It took a while, but those Germans realized invading Tom Hank's Pole-land was a drunken mistake.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#5451 Oct 17, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Since purple is a mixture of red and blue, all that needs to happen is to take the blues away and you'll be blushing red.
So a Purple lady without a saxophone is really red?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5452 Oct 17, 2013
My boss says "Don't ever give up on something that you can't go a full day without thinking about."

It really isn't helping me quit smoking.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5453 Oct 17, 2013
When Topix ends the game and the champions are 'immortalized', will this ceremony take place on Halloween? It's worryingly close to it. Last time I heard somebody talking like that about being immortalized it was in films and it was never a good thing, either involved exchanges of blood or, perhaps worse, being made into a statue
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5454 Oct 17, 2013

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#5455 Oct 18, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Since purple is a mixture of red and blue, all that needs to happen is to take the blues away and you'll be blushing red.
So, it sounds like you are a porphyrologist (someone who studies purple things).

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5456 Oct 18, 2013
Stocking wrote:
When Topix ends the game and the champions are 'immortalized', will this ceremony take place on Halloween? It's worryingly close to it. Last time I heard somebody talking like that about being immortalized it was in films and it was never a good thing, either involved exchanges of blood or, perhaps worse, being made into a statue
~claps hands and gets as excited as a retard~ For once in my life. Am in the right place at the right time.

Your post is so me!

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5457 Oct 18, 2013
I was listening as two drunks argued about the economy.

It was like listening to two blind guys arguing over a painting.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#5458 Oct 18, 2013
Does Neo's girlfriend constantly nag him with 'Take the blue pill, Neo!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#5459 Oct 18, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
I was listening as two drunks argued about the economy.
It was like listening to two blind guys arguing over a painting.
Was one democrat and the other republican?
You did mention 2 blind guys.
Where they by any chance exchanging food stamp cards,
so one could buy the other a drink?
:: that's right, dems & reps get different cards!::
I think the IRS instigated that=?=
like they'll be doing as to whether we live or die.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5460 Oct 18, 2013
They are doing THAT now...putting the American citizens Through HOOPS...WAIT...WAIT...WAIT..to BUY anything.. Read Halloween Sales are DOWN..Due to their TEMPER TANTRUMS...and EVERYTHING else..::(

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5461 Oct 19, 2013
A Republican Senator hands a Democrat Senator one dice and says "Roll this die, and if you roll a one, two, three, four or five the economy goes into the toilet."

"What," asked the Democrat, "if I roll a six?"

"You get to roll again."

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5462 Oct 20, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So a Purple lady without a saxophone is really red?
Not sure if I could say that.

People can turn red with or without some sax.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5463 Oct 20, 2013
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it sounds like you are a porphyrologist (someone who studies purple things).
Possibly. Always found purple interesting, both as color and a word.

Now if only I could find someone else to discuss that subject...

Any ideas, Purple Gurl?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5464 Oct 20, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
A Republican Senator hands a Democrat Senator one dice and says "Roll this die, and if you roll a one, two, three, four or five the economy goes into the toilet."
"What," asked the Democrat, "if I roll a six?"
"You get to roll again."
And guess what happens when the Democrat rolls 6,6,6?

Bold Die Fraud!

How else can you explain Ohio going for Obama unless there was Satanic intervention overriding the Diebold voting machine programming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min Jennifer Renee 11,414
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min MikeF 164,093
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 20 min Wolftracks 24
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... 21 min beatlesinafog 10
DILF Sets 30 minute record 21 min Glory Be 2
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 22 min Phaerae 14,246
News Oh, brother: Twins charged with hurling bricks ... 24 min TALLYHO 8541 2
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 45 min Mechanic 4,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 51 min TALLYHO 8541 40,733
News Woman Snapping Selfie Shoots Self in Head 1 hr DILF 11
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr I Am No One_ 29,127
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 162,912
More from around the web