“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#5302 Sep 12, 2013
I really don't ponder this as much as it amuses me.
Sweety pie and her myriad of socks critique my posts via PM's with which she has me blocked. She/he/it missed my "bite me" every time.

So reaching out to you, Oh wise Sweety Pie...

Bite me!

Just keep hanging onto those two words. You'll be okay.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#5303 Sep 12, 2013
Hmmm....Harley.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5304 Sep 13, 2013
Is there some kind of "have five wars and get the next one free" plan we don't know about?
ashliiiiiiing

New Philadelphia, OH

#5305 Sep 14, 2013
Why there should be mandatory aerial spraying of birth control and Prozac as evidenced by...

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I post nothing hateful, and I don't post nothing against BP nor WP, but ONLY the sinful and immoral practice of IR sex. Your defective culture teaches you to pretend what I say is hateful and it is what your mental illness causes you to believe. You need to admit it is true that most BP act inferior and dedicate yourself to forcing them to change their behavior to be accepted. Nobody is a "racist" anymore, but plenty oppose the Black American culture. If BM worked to destroy their culture, assimilate with WP, repress their feelings, and internalize White values, there would be no "racism." Don't bleach your skin nor straighten your hair, but bleach your brains and straighten your behavior.
What I post is what EVERY sane, ethnically aware White woman believes, not the sell-out filth who suck you off believe. Most WW you encounter are sell-outs or weak. I have clung to my 1950's White values and moral beliefs, including IR sex being wrong.
Since I am White and have ACTED White my entire life, I've been treated as any other White person.
You have no right to tell me to put up or shut up anything. That is the immoral trait of bossiness that most BP have, and I won't respond to that. I will ALWAYS use this ID as mine, I will always identify as a WW, and I will NEVER post a photo.
Each time you ask me to post a photo or lie and accuse me of being a BW, I will pray that your mother gets raped. If you love your mother enough to not want me to pray that, then stop posting to me, stop posting about me, and stop trying to get me to post photos to satisfy your perverted sexual fetish. I honestly believe that EVERY woman who is stupid enough to post real photos online is really saying, "Rape me!!!!" I am smart enough and moral enough to never do so no matter what. Like most other WW and unlike women of ANY race who date BM, I am immune to peer pressure. The Internet was created for anonymity. That is the whole purpose.
I am here in this section for ONLY one reason, and that is for WW like me to be able to walk to pay bills and buy things and NEVER be approached by minority men for sex. WP people don't do that, and decent, professional BM and HM don't do that, just filthy men. A decade ago, I used to walk to church. Now I've given up on God because He didn't love me enough to keep such trash men from approaching me. I couldn't walk 2 blocks to church, obviously attired for church and obviously carrying a large Bible without Black or Latino men trying to pick me up like I was a filthy whore.
I am here because I see most other WW lack the guts to say what bothers them. Most WW force themselves to smile when BM approach them, then tell their friends how degrading it was and what sort of arrogant n****r he was being. But someone has to stick up for my White sisters who have traditional White culture.
I only came here to discuss Miley Cyrus the N-loving wh*re, and because of your stupid n****r nature, you want to discuss me. I am here ONLY to discuss technical things, concepts, and ideas like most WP are into, not discuss people and get personal like you n****r filth do.
ashliiiiiiing

New Philadelphia, OH

#5306 Sep 14, 2013
(Three letters... EDP)

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Every intelligent WW who doesn't hang around n****r filth like you talk and write like I do. The only WW you know about are the sellouts who date n****r filth like you and let you disrespect them. Unlike the white whores you associate with, I've held onto my traditional values.
I'm not in my 30's by the way. I'm old enough to get a secondary curve added to my eyeglasses.
But you are too stupid to refer to people ONLY as how they refer to themselves. I pray you lose one family member each time you refuse to refer to me as any other WW. At least people on YouTube know I am a WW, though they believe I live in the hood.
You are too stupid to give me a number to call you on so you can hear how White I sound.
Do you want my KKK membership number? BW are not accepted to the Klan nor to the Aryan Sisterhood.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5307 Sep 15, 2013
WTF was that all about?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5308 Sep 15, 2013
What is half of 8?

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#5309 Sep 15, 2013
Well, this thread definitely took a turn into dark and creepy territory. What the hell?

“Stop libel and bullying.”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#5310 Sep 15, 2013
I won't jump on her above post. While I don't think it is right to carry drama to other threads, we are actually okay. The above poster is actually a sweet person.

Level 8

Spotted World

#5311 Sep 15, 2013
For the curious, go to the Af. Am. forum. Yes, I went overboard, and you should know the rest of the story. It was in reply to a poster who has harassed me for years, and then others walk in on my reply and it sounds like something else. Harrisson and several others in there ganged up on me, bullied me, and kept spreading untrue things about me.

For some people, you have to rip them a new one, since you reason with them, report them, try to ignore them, and they keep harassing you. Still, I likely crossed the line.

I've probably kissed my account here goodbye. If I have, maybe that is a good thing. I won't complain over the consequences of my own actions, and maybe others in the Af. Am. forum should take note.

Level 8

Spotted World

#5312 Sep 15, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
What is half of 8?
And E (imagine backwards 3) is the other half?

And why are nickels larger than dimes and worth less? And why are dimes a fraction smaller than pennies and worth more.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5313 Sep 15, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And E (imagine backwards 3) is the other half?
And why are nickels larger than dimes and worth less? And why are dimes a fraction smaller than pennies and worth more.

White People Know why,...

Level 8

Spotted World

#5314 Sep 15, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
White People Know why,...
Maybe this one doesn't. LOL!

How you been?

And why do we call things stereotypes? I've never called anyone a Fischer, JVC, Pioneer, Altec Lansing, etc.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5315 Sep 15, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this one doesn't. LOL!
How you been?
And why do we call things stereotypes? I've never called anyone a Fischer, JVC, Pioneer, Altec Lansing, etc.
You've never heard of someone going fisching and catching fisch, or the pioneers of the 1800's?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5316 Sep 15, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
For the curious, go to the Af. Am. forum. Yes, I went overboard, and you should know the rest of the story. It was in reply to a poster who has harassed me for years, and then others walk in on my reply and it sounds like something else. Harrisson and several others in there ganged up on me, bullied me, and kept spreading untrue things about me.
For some people, you have to rip them a new one, since you reason with them, report them, try to ignore them, and they keep harassing you. Still, I likely crossed the line.
I've probably kissed my account here goodbye. If I have, maybe that is a good thing. I won't complain over the consequences of my own actions, and maybe others in the Af. Am. forum should take note.
Sounds like a lotta drama to me, but don't cancel out and run off. Some of us would miss you.

Level 8

Spotted World

#5317 Sep 15, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a lotta drama to me, but don't cancel out and run off. Some of us would miss you.
Thank you. I suspect I may get TOSsed.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5318 Sep 15, 2013
Who's
the
guy
that
makes
all
the
very
hard
read
this
?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5319 Sep 15, 2013
This rather long paragraph consists of exactly 4,000 characters. Spaces, punctuation marks and carriage returns do count. With regard to those spaces, note that if you typically type a double-space at the end of a sentence as I do before beginning a new sentence in the same paragraph, the second space will be deleted automatically, i.e., all but the first space will be ignored. The total number of words in this paragraph is 733 and the average word length is 4.4 characters. The average number of words per sentence is 22. At the end of this paragraph is simply the alphabet starting with the letter A and ending with the letter H, in bold, to make it come out to exactly 4,000 characters and so you'll know when to stop scrolling down in order to see how big 4,000 character is if you want to add a message to the guestbook. Whew. This paragraph begins to repeat at this point, so you can stop reading now if you want to, which I would suggest, or you can choose to read it all again. This rather long paragraph consists of exactly 4,000 characters. Spaces, punctuation marks and carriage returns do count. With regard to those spaces, note that if you typically type a double-space at the end of a sentence as I do before beginning a new sentence in the same paragraph, the second space will be deleted automatically, i.e., all but the first space will be ignored. The total number of words in this paragraph is 733 and the average word length is 4.4 characters. The average number of words per sentence is 22. At the end of this paragraph is simply the alphabet starting with the letter A and ending with the letter H, in bold, to make it come out to exactly 4,000 characters and so you'll know when to stop scrolling down in order to see how big 4,000 character is if you want to add a message to the guestbook. Whew. This paragraph begins to repeat at this point, so you can stop reading now if you want to, which I would suggest, or you can choose to read it all again. This rather long paragraph consists of exactly 4,000 characters. Spaces, punctuation marks and carriage returns do count. With regard to those spaces, note that if you typically type a double-space at the end of a sentence as I do before beginning a new sentence in the same paragraph, the second space will be deleted automatically, i.e., all but the first space will be ignored. The total number of words in this paragraph is 733 and the average word length is 4.4 characters. The average number of words per sentence is 22. At the end of this paragraph is simply the alphabet starting with the letter A and ending with the letter H, in bold, to make it come out to exactly 4,000 characters and so you'll know when to stop scrolling down in order to see how big 4,000 character is if you want to add a message to the guestbook. Whew. This paragraph begins to repeat at this point, so you can stop reading now if you want to, which I would suggest, or you can choose to read it all again. This rather long paragraph consists of exactly 4,000 characters. Spaces, punctuation marks and carriage returns do count. With regard to those spaces, note that if you typically type a double-space at the end of a sentence as I do before beginning a new sentence in the same paragraph, the second space will be deleted automatically, i.e., all but the first space will be ignored. The total number of words in this paragraph is 733 and the average word length is 4.4 characters. The average number of words per sentence is 22. At the end of this paragraph is simply the alphabet starting with the letter A and ending with the letter H, in bold, to make it come out to exactly 4,000 characters and so you'll know when to stop scrolling down in order to see how big 4,000 character is if you want to add a message to the guestbook. Whew. This paragraph begins to repeat at this point, so you can stop reading now if you want to, which I would suggest, or you can choose to read it all again. ABCDEFGH

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5320 Sep 15, 2013
Whew! Bwahahaha!

“Look Mom,”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

I'm floating!

#5321 Sep 15, 2013
Are there slaughter-houses for "My Little Ponies"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 min DILF 30,283
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Lea- 25,376
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 5 min DILF 5,144
White Trash Christmas 9 min DILF 2
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min DILF 7,468
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 17 min Roxie Darling 67
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min dragoon70056 37,713
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min chortle 152,340
True or False Game 47 min dragoon70056 1,232