“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#4898 Jun 10, 2013
If you hit a home run in baseball and tag the bases in reverse order, do you lose a run?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4899 Jun 10, 2013
WHY do gift shops in the same town..CARRY the same item..BUT, one shop has the LOWEST PRICE??

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4900 Jun 10, 2013
Ignorant iconers...
Camilla

Phoenix, AZ

#4901 Jun 10, 2013
Snowed In
- Albert Collins

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4902 Jun 11, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked into it and from what I can tell I don't think you can. Did you here that someone in Colorado just got drug tested, had marijuana in their system, so they got fired, so even though it's legal there, I guess you can still get fired for it.
If the company's rule is drug free, before pot became legal, and the company wants to keep their rule. Then, if you come to work with pot in your system and get tested. You are fired.

Thing is. Come Friday a person can do copious amounts of cocaine or meth and be clean for any drug test on Monday. Doesn't stay in the system like pot does.

So a body can smoke pot on Friday, and lose their job on Monday or three Mondays from that time.

Also a person can take all kinds of pain pills, if the doctor gave them a script for it, they are good to go at work.

Most fcuked up of rules, if you ask me.

By the way, I am a strong believer in folk not being on any kind of drug while at work. Period. No excuses.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4903 Jun 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
If the company's rule is drug free, before pot became legal, and the company wants to keep their rule. Then, if you come to work with pot in your system and get tested. You are fired.
Thing is. Come Friday a person can do copious amounts of cocaine or meth and be clean for any drug test on Monday. Doesn't stay in the system like pot does.
So a body can smoke pot on Friday, and lose their job on Monday or three Mondays from that time.
Also a person can take all kinds of pain pills, if the doctor gave them a script for it, they are good to go at work.
Most fcuked up of rules, if you ask me.
By the way, I am a strong believer in folk not being on any kind of drug while at work. Period. No excuses.
glad you added that last part DC.
I think if they do a hair follicle test any drug will show up for a
Long time, but I'm not sure.

“Stop libel and bullying.”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4904 Jun 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So people should be fired for using coffee, cigarettes, tea, chocolate, cough syrup, aspirin, and soft drinks at work?

You said, "any" kind of drug.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#4905 Jun 11, 2013
Ignorant Commercials.... Like These Baaaad Boys...
@}-'--,---

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#4906 Jun 11, 2013
why did Newman and Seinfeld hate each other??

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4907 Jun 12, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So people should be fired for using coffee, cigarettes, tea, chocolate, cough syrup, aspirin, and soft drinks at work?
You said, "any" kind of drug.
Next time, will add 'illegal'. That way we can all take pain pills from morning to night.

With your way of thinking. As far as I am concerned..all speed limits should be 45 and above. I mean....is all roads to me.

Thank you...your input.

Now, would you like an orange to go with that apple?

“Stop libel and bullying.”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4908 Jun 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Next time, will add 'illegal'. That way we can all take pain pills from morning to night.
With your way of thinking. As far as I am concerned..all speed limits should be 45 and above. I mean....is all roads to me.
Thank you...your input.
Now, would you like an orange to go with that apple?
Orange with the apple? Hmmm. That is like the story of what an angry father allegedly did. The son borrowed the family van and went out and smoked pot in it with friends. The state confiscated the vehicle as used for the purposes of drugs even though it was technically stolen. The father tried in vain to get his van back. So being a biochemist he decided to attack one of their state symbols - the orange plant. He supposedly engineered a retrovirus to insert THC-producing genes into the orange genome. Then he distributed the seeds produced by his oranges. While nobody could charge him with anything, this did earn him a visit from the US Attorney General. Janet Reno supposedly showed up at his door. She and the feds asked him to stop distributing his pot orange seeds.

I liked his rationale. You would not be able to tell a pot orange from a regular orange just by looking at it. Oranges are legal, and so is eating them. So a person could get high in public without scrutiny, since ingesting a pot orange is no different than eating any other kind. So the only way to stop people from getting high that way would be to ban every orange.

As for apples, maybe they could splice in genes from the coca plant or the poppy plant.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Nehwon

#4909 Jun 12, 2013
I think I need more money for my research.

I'm trying to find evidence to support the "Reefer Madness" scenario.

So far the closest I've come is to observe a couple of stoners at the 7-11 at 3 AM over the last bag of Doritos. It went like this...

"DUDE! Not cool. I want those Doritos! Heheheheh. oh, that's cool. I'll get a few bean burritos."

This is taking much longer than the "Alcohol and Looking For a Fight" research that I wrapped up in one weekend.

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#4910 Jun 12, 2013
why are decaf coffee pots orange??

Level 8

Location hidden

#4911 Jun 13, 2013
If we removed sound from the world, I'd doubt that we'd hear anyone complaining about it.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Pontiac, MI

#4912 Jun 14, 2013
After spending 90 days is a shelter for domestic abuse I was speaking with a very handsome but dim friend of mine. He told me he hadn't realized that there were so many battered women in the U.S. and that It upset him very much. I asked him why. He said he was angry because all of these years he had been eating them plain.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4914 Jun 14, 2013
Sometimes for fun I'll stop where someone is getting a haircut in the mall, pick some of their hair up from the floor, put it in a test tube and rush away.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4915 Jun 14, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Sometimes for fun I'll stop where someone is getting a haircut in the mall, pick some of their hair up from the floor, put it in a test tube and rush away.
i swear I'm going to try that! Damn that was funny!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4916 Jun 14, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i swear I'm going to try that! Damn that was funny!
Small zip loc bags are more convenient and more noticeable.

Or so I've heard.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4917 Jun 14, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Small zip loc bags are more convenient and more noticeable.
Or so I've heard.
Don't forget to wear rubber gloves.
LOL

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4918 Jun 14, 2013
Or use tweezers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 134,818
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 6 min black shuck 486
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,308
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,781
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,644
Republican Bob McDonnell on Trial 22 min Bill 15
Obama Barrage! 29 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min eleanorigby 37,807
Is it possible to....... 48 min beatlesinafog 621
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr black shuck 152,933
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Lea- 26,057
More from around the web