“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#4570 Mar 18, 2013
What would 3-D movie glasses look like for a spider?

Alternating red/blue or 4 red/4 blue?

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4571 Mar 19, 2013
Why is an elbow called a funny bone when you hit it on something?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#4572 Mar 19, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Being bisexual is putting your hands down someone's pants and being happy with whatever you find.
...including critters?...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4573 Mar 19, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a chic thing..!
:)
If justaguess is O'bam getting his freak on.
;0}~

Level 8

Location hidden

#4574 Mar 19, 2013
Why don't pregnancy tests read

You're Screwed

or

Keep Screwing

?

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4575 Mar 19, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Being bisexual is putting your hands down someone's pants and being happy with whatever you find.
I mentioned the story about the tales being told about one woman. Some bartender told a gay gay she was gay. One evening, he came up to her, ran his hands down her pants and freaked out. He didn't find what he was anticipating. He quickly got his hand out of here, muttered something in disgust about her being a girl, and wasted no time getting away from her like she had girl cooties or something. But she didn't mind that too much. She didn't call the law. If anything, he did her a favor because he blabbed about what he found, and most of the lies and rumors about her in the community stopped. Still, I wonder how he had the nerve to tell everyone what he did?

That is like a song by one of the rough comedians, maybe Rodney Carrington or someone.

"Last night I met a woman,
and took her home to bed.
She began to take her clothes off,
and there she gave me [um, you know what girls do].
I asked her what her name was,
she said it was Venus,
I reached down between 'her' legs,
and there I found, um, little things like that just p*ss me off."

I think the real last line that rhymed should have been:
"and there I found a penis."

Level 8

Location hidden

#4576 Mar 20, 2013
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong

1. Being gay is not natural. As you know, Americans have always rejected unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because, as you know, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. The sanctity of Britney Spearsí 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

[Thanks and a tip of the hat to Bill Gates and cut and paste]

Level 8

Spotted World

#4577 Mar 20, 2013
People already are supporting other things they wouldn't have in the past. Pedophile and bestiality groups are organizing and using ALL the same rhetoric of the LGBT, despite the issue of consent. The LGBT community made it easy for other alternative sexuality groups to use their template for acceptance.

One teen who was bullied for being bisexual told his classmates he was also sexually interested in dogs and horses. He received even more bullying over that, but he managed to stay strong and graduate.

College groups are cropping up to help lower the age of consent, as well as discuss and promote sex with animals and to get laws changed.

I recently was on an Open Source software project site, and someone from Russia had spammed a whole lot of zoophilia pics to the message board.

I agree on the sanctity of marriage comments. Straights lost that a long time ago by their own behavior. Here is a neat song on that:

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4578 Mar 20, 2013
Why the underlining for link words here
keeps changing from green to blue and back again.

Level 8

Spotted World

#4579 Mar 20, 2013
Maybe they are trying to confuse us.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#4580 Mar 20, 2013
If you wear Hai Karate cologne AND Axe body spray at the same time is there a danger of accidentally chopping yourself in two?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Nehwon

#4581 Mar 20, 2013
I'm considering changing my name to less.

This would let me take a full grocery cart in the express check out where it says "10 items or less."

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4582 Mar 21, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong
1. Being gay is not natural. As you know, Americans have always rejected unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because, as you know, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. The sanctity of Britney Spearsí 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
[Thanks and a tip of the hat to Bill Gates and cut and paste]
why is it your only able to give one prop when clearly they deserve all of them?

You caught me off guard at first. This was brilliant!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#4583 Mar 21, 2013
If life keeps handing you lemons, when does it start handing you sugar to with that lemonade?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#4584 Mar 21, 2013
Correction: to ^go with

“You think so?”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#4585 Mar 21, 2013

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4586 Mar 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
If life keeps handing you lemons, when does it start handing you sugar to with that lemonade?
Or wine with cheese! lol

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#4587 Mar 21, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Noooooo....raw sugar only
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Or wine with cheese! lol
Or a long walk. A hot bubble bath. Maybe even, wild and crazy sex.
One you ponder when doing. One you relax in. One to forget about it all and enjoy~

Not that I ponder all these things...Oh no..not me!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#4588 Mar 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooooo....raw sugar only
<quoted text>
Or a long walk. A hot bubble bath. Maybe even, wild and crazy sex.
One you ponder when doing. One you relax in. One to forget about it all and enjoy~
Not that I ponder all these things...Oh no..not me!
Is and sex wild and crazy anymore, it's all been done already lol

And I'll do some more tonight! lololo

Level 8

Location hidden

#4589 Mar 21, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>why is it your only able to give one prop when clearly they deserve all of them?
You caught me off guard at first. This was brilliant!
Everyone realizes it's not original and only a cut-n-paste stolen from elsewhere :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min replaytime 116,815
Top Deal Breakers in Relationships (Feb '13) 6 min wichita-rick 820
Good Night Thread... (Nov '12) 11 min Petal Power 938
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 15 min mrbill3 40,270
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 17 min Petal Power 23,861
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min wichita-rick 147,038
Do It Obama! 32 min Petal Power 3
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min Petal Power 36,522
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 45 min Petal Power 4,473
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 46 min Hoosier daddy 20,616