Stupid things to ponder ...

“If you want a Friend ???”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be a Friend...

#3805 Dec 3, 2012
hey there friend...hope you are good.IM good as well..cute..
Hmmm

Pelican, LA

#3806 Dec 3, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
wrong flys Hmmmm..come on you knew what I meant..LOL..:O)
Oh Sorry,,,
Flys???
To let us know when "stuff" is really getting deep??
<like right now,,lol>

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#3807 Dec 3, 2012
Hoof Arted wrote:
I've just ordered an air guitar off the Internet. I can't hardly wait to get it!!!
That HAS to be true. "They can't lie on the internet."

:^P

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#3808 Dec 3, 2012
For Arctic-
(Husky and baby imitate each other)

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/husky-...

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#3809 Dec 3, 2012
ohh HMMMMM just swatted that darn fly...LOL..they are annoying..have a good one...still didnt tell me their purpose...:O)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3810 Dec 4, 2012
1241 Users viewing the Offbeat Forum... where are they???!!! LMAO
Hmmm

Pelican, LA

#3811 Dec 4, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
ohh HMMMMM just swatted that darn fly...LOL..they are annoying..have a good one...still didnt tell me their purpose...:O)
-!!SPLATT!!- Bye Bye Fly,,

Sorry Princess,, your question was so profound that my simple mind absolutely could not process it..
Maybe next time ask me about a paper clip or a rubber band,, lol..
:)
Hoosier Hillbilly

Roanoke, IN

#3812 Dec 4, 2012
Hmmmmm, let 'me' help "U" out Hmmm. Flys eat dead stuff and lay eggs that become maggots which consumes the dead stuff instead of it just laying around. they also eat sh** as 'we' all know.'i'm surprised to not see them flying around Offbeat.

QC said:

1241 Users viewing the Offbeat Forum... where are they???!!! LMAO

IMO: they're all looking for "U"!
Hmmm

Pelican, LA

#3813 Dec 4, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Hmmmmm, let 'me' help "U" out Hmmm. Flys eat dead stuff and lay eggs that become maggots which consumes the dead stuff instead of it just laying around. they also eat sh** as 'we' all know.'i'm surprised to not see them flying around Offbeat.
I see now that I can go ahead and throw away my encyclopedias,, right??
Don't need 'em as long as we've got you??:)

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3814 Dec 4, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't. They give it to heroin addicts. Methadone and methamphetamine are two different things.
Shows you how much I know. Lol.
Nice to meet you.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3815 Dec 4, 2012
Indigo Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows you how much I know. Lol.
Nice to meet you.
That is okay. Methadone is supposed to be less addictive than heroine, but folks get addicted to it too. So that is something certainly to ponder.

Methamphetamine is the one that hits the news these days. Those addicted to that are who we have to thank for getting the good allergy medicines removed from the shelves. You have to sign for stuff with pseudoephedrine (ie., Sudafed) and can only by 2 boxes at a time and can never have more than a certain number of boxes 4-8 on you at any given time. If you buy online, you can buy your whole month's allotment at once, but you had better not be caught with more than that. The meth lab phenomenon is quite a problem in that the chemicals used are dangerous and can cause an explosion. There were several stories of people making meth in Walmart. One did it in the open in the main part of the store, while others made it in the restroom.

There is another component in allergy meds that was also pulled. From what I understand, some minority kid with an undiagnosed heart condition decided to take a bunch of these to increase his athletic performance.

Even natural ephedra, which I guess could also be used in drug labs, was pulled, but for other reasons. It was a component in "The Stack" which was a weight-loss combo. It contained ephedra, caffeine, and aspirin. Together, these would supposedly rev up the metabolism and make it easier to burn calories. But then people were showing up with cardiac symptoms.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3816 Dec 4, 2012
WHY THE FREAK....do players play a game WITH your heart..starts with ONE....and then others follow and join in..
WHY??? What do they have to gain by doing so?? Reminds me of the Truman Show...he WAS THE STAR...and he didn't know it...Pretending to care for him...and all the while..they were just USING him..for RATINGS and their personal satisfaction.
BUT he showed them..He was BETTER person than they...and left with a kind HAVE A NICE DAY.....SAME...goes for me...DITTO!!!!

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3817 Dec 4, 2012
I don't understand that, but have some peaceful spots. :-)

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#3818 Dec 4, 2012
because they can CC...we are to blame for putting up with it...:O)..LY

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#3819 Dec 4, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHY THE FREAK....do players play a game WITH your heart..starts with ONE....and then others follow and join in..
WHY??? What do they have to gain by doing so?? Reminds me of the Truman Show...he WAS THE STAR...and he didn't know it...Pretending to care for him...and all the while..they were just USING him..for RATINGS and their personal satisfaction.
BUT he showed them..He was BETTER person than they...and left with a kind HAVE A NICE DAY.....SAME...goes for me...DITTO!!!!
HOLY CRAPOLA Batman!

Pass the pipe and open a window.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3820 Dec 4, 2012
Why the F*CK am i literally WELDED to the bed on any morning im working, i mean it really is nigh on impossible to get up, and come any day im off, BOOM!!!!!! Wide awake at seven o clock Really starting to p*ss me off lol!:)

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#3821 Dec 5, 2012
ohh come on sweety..you can do it..thats how it is when we work we dont want to get up and go..when off we want to play as so to speak..you have a great day it will get better for you..(hugs) LY.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3822 Dec 5, 2012
The Mortgage company sent me a card that read "We havent recieved your last payment."

I wrote back and said "Yes you have."

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#3823 Dec 5, 2012
How small is a hummingbirds egg or eggs..:O)

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Level 7

Since: Aug 10

Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands

#3824 Dec 5, 2012
Women are just jealous because they can't write their names in the snow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min Glanced Chained 1,267
News ATF: Reward Offered For Info On Melrose Church ... 14 min Pulpit Pleasures 7
News Woman Has Weirdest Pregnancy Craving Ever 16 min Phil Laishio 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Don Barros Serrano 197,177
News 'Morbid' Funeral Home Ad Wants Motorists to 'Te... 21 min Little Clue 14
News Arizona TV reporter arrested for allegedly poop... 24 min Moe DeLaun 36
News Hilarious moment lad gets drunk and body slams ... 27 min Paris Hilton 7
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 41 min Laughing 64
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 2 hr SweLL GirL 2,282
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 190,643
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 hr Princess Hey 144,682
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 hr ZomXIII 5,978
More from around the web