Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3639 Nov 14, 2012
How does margarine feel sitting next to butter?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Loogootee, IN

#3640 Nov 14, 2012
They don't talk to each other.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3641 Nov 14, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
HH! You're not margarine or butter, how do you know?

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3642 Nov 14, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
How does margarine feel sitting next to butter?
Buttered up.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3643 Nov 14, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttered up.
lol that's cool.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#3644 Nov 14, 2012
Does anyone see it as kind of odd that they dig this up on Gen. Petraeus just before he is to go into court about Obama's involvement in the four Americans being murdered? Obama is so dirty I can smell him from here.

Having an affair is not illegal, Maybe the FBI should be looking into real criminals like maybe obama...
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#3645 Nov 14, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
A lot like a negro sitting next to a white person.
Butter is the real thing the other is not.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3646 Nov 14, 2012
Post Turtle wrote:
Does anyone see it as kind of odd that they dig this up on Gen. Petraeus just before he is to go into court about Obama's involvement in the four Americans being murdered? Obama is so dirty I can smell him from here.
Having an affair is not illegal, Maybe the FBI should be looking into real criminals like maybe obama...
Having an affair in the military is not permitted.
They live by different laws... that's why you really got to appreciate these men and women, they give up freedoms under chain of command to protect our freedoms...

I think as COmmander and Chief, they should also follow those laws. Keep the zipper UP!
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#3647 Nov 14, 2012
can someone tell me why Obama's staff does not tell him when something of
catastrophic importance has happened? Has he told them don't bother me? Is he to
busy with his movie star friends? Whats the deal? I would like to know, how about YOU?
How much longer is he going to get away with this cover-up... 4 more years I guess.
So disgusting, for all of us that love this country.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#3648 Nov 14, 2012
Post Turtle wrote:
can someone tell me why Obama's staff does not tell him when something of
catastrophic importance has happened? Has he told them don't bother me? Is he to
busy with his movie star friends? Whats the deal? I would like to know, how about YOU?
How much longer is he going to get away with this cover-up... 4 more years I guess.
So disgusting, for all of us that love this country.
There are not enough hours in the day for any president to be filled in on every detail of every event that occurred during the day.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3649 Nov 14, 2012
Trillions in debt to China? I can't even imagine Billions.

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#3650 Nov 14, 2012
... chestnut ... or ... oyster dressing this year ... hmmmmm ...
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#3651 Nov 14, 2012
With the recent re-election of Barack Obama and concerns about the future of our nation, many people are checking out our website.

This election has offered positive proof that white Christian people have lost control of this former Republic. Contrary to what you have been taught in school and in church, America was founded as a White Christian homeland. For more information about our white and our Christian Identity, click here:

White Christian people have been betrayed by both political and religious leaders who openly or subtly promote sodomy and miscegenation.(When was the last time you heard a preacher speak against the sins of race-mixing or Sodomy?)

The nation has sinned and we are awakened to a population that has forgotten our spiritual and moral foundation.

For this reason, we are having much greater traffic to our site than usual.
Here are the steps you need to take
1) You must understand the hour is late. You must take action now to insure the spiritual and moral protection of your family.

2) If you have children at home, you need to home school them. You will not know what they put in your child’s head until it is too late. Check out home school information by clicking here:

3) You need to fill out an application for The Knights Party. Do not believe the lies told by the media, average church or friends about the Klan. This false information is generated to keep people like you from joining together. It is time for White People to stick together. Click here for application:

4) If you decide not to join you need to at least make a donation to The Knights Party today. We are not supported by Wall Street, big corporations or rich guys like Donald Trump. Perhaps you will want to join and make a contribution. Click here to make a donation.

5) If you are financially well established or perhaps the CEO of a major corporation, you need to consider that what happens to my children will happen to your children also. If you are making a donation to The Knights, you need to consider that your donation should reflect both the size of your income and the concern you have for the future of your children and grandchildren. We understand that your identity may be of concern and so if you wish anonymous contributions can be sent to: Christian Concepts, PO Box 2222, Harrison, AR 72602. Click here to donate online:

6) If you decide not to join at this time, please keep in touch with our website. You also might like to hear some messages from our National Director, Thomas Robb. Listen to Pastor Robb live, each Sunday morning at 11 am central time by clicking here:

7) You can also support The Knights by shopping at our store - click here:

The hour is late and our Republic is teetering on collapse, yet for many people they sit quietly on the sofa seemingly unconcerned while their children and culture are being “sodomized” and “mongrelized”– just as long as they are able to have enough money to buy a big screen TV.

Please read this over again and give your forefathers and your children a reason to be proud!

“start thinkin' now, then VOTE!”

Since: Jun 08

....re-elect no one.......

#3652 Nov 14, 2012
...is the moon full?.....

“Where am I?”

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Boll Weevil Arkansas

#3653 Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm. That's funny. All your links disappeared!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3654 Nov 14, 2012
Post Turtle wrote:
<stupid stuff snipped>
How is it a movie clip can provide the best response to a post like that?

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3655 Nov 15, 2012
Walkswithbeer wrote:
Hmmm. That's funny. All your links disappeared!
I was wondering if they had any spotted robes.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3656 Nov 15, 2012
With the ad for WARRIORS, what is that man doing? Looks like he's struggling with his zipper.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#3657 Nov 15, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
To an alcoholic, one drink is too many and 10,000 is nowhere close to enough.
The way I heard it told is that one drink is too many and two drinks are not enough, but regardless, it is the truth.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3658 Nov 15, 2012
If I walk in the opposite direction of the earths rotation, will
I actually be staying in the same spot while moving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in America 3 min Spirit67_ 28
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 4 min ms_Sweeter 27
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min ---Word Woman--- 21,367
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 11 min beatlesinthebog 24,268
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min anonymous 117,463
A six word game (Dec '08) 13 min Trouser Cough 17,624
Holder is stepping down 15 min Alias 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Nessa_ 147,688
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Juju Beans 6,413

Weird People Search