“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3329 Sep 30, 2012
Class Action Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...your posts sound like you are having a difficult time with this...are you?...
True dat.
Class Action Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#3330 Sep 30, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat.
...I'm really sorry you are going through a rough time...hope it gets better for you soon...

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3331 Sep 30, 2012
Class Action Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm really sorry you are going through a rough time...hope it gets better for you soon...
I'm filing for divorce in the morning. So it will undoubtedly get better.

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Level 7

Since: Aug 10

Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands

#3332 Oct 1, 2012
if they EVER put a DUI checkpoint at a Taco Bell drive-thru, it's safe to say we're all screwed.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3333 Oct 1, 2012
They say buttered toast always lands buttered side down and that cats always land on their feet. Now, if you attach the buttered toast to a cat, will the cat hover?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3334 Oct 1, 2012
June bugs are gathering in one room of my home.
I took the first 23 outside and let them go, but they continue to come in, maybe through the tiny space next to the portable A/C.
To kill or not to kill, that is the question.

Maybe the answer is to take the A/C out.....

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#3335 Oct 1, 2012
quilterqueen wrote:
June bugs are gathering in one room of my home.
I took the first 23 outside and let them go, but they continue to come in, maybe through the tiny space next to the portable A/C.
To kill or not to kill, that is the question.
Maybe the answer is to take the A/C out.....
Are you sure they are June bugs? The problem here is stink bugs. I got to the point where I flush them down the toilet. I don't mash them because they release pheromones and odor. I don't sent them outside because they will only come back in, and they are prolific egg-layers living up to 8 years (long for an insect). In another month or two, I will take the A/C out. I hate how they design the underside, and vinyl windows makes it hard to get a good seal underneath (you have to build up around the sill to keep from damaging the frame).

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3336 Oct 1, 2012
If tomatoes are a fruit, is ketchup technically a smoothie?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3337 Oct 1, 2012
The Eagles, won last night...but I still can't stand them or Michael Vick...:(
Level 3

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

#3338 Oct 1, 2012
Dust N Bones wrote:
If Al Gore tripped and fell in a
forest and no one was around to
hear it, would it still be boring?
What would have happened if Al Gore was elected president instead of George W. Bush? Would this country be in any better shape or worse off?
Hmmm

Natchitoches, LA

#3339 Oct 1, 2012
SanAntonioBabe wrote:
<quoted text>
What would have happened if Al Gore was elected president instead of George W. Bush? Would this country be in any better shape or worse off?
Wouldn't that be like having an "Inconvenient Truther" for president?

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Level 7

#3340 Oct 1, 2012
Best pick up line: Girl, you should sell hotdogs, because you already know how to make a wiener stand.

“when will we know when”

Since: Jun 08

we have spent enough money?

#3341 Oct 1, 2012
...would obama/romney really be so bad?.....(old sam asks, while drinking heavily)...

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3342 Oct 1, 2012
How did Galen know that if twenty people confidently called an orange paper red the last person would realize that orange is in fact red?

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Level 7

#3343 Oct 2, 2012
Fortune cookie: That wasn't chicken

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3344 Oct 2, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
They say buttered toast always lands buttered side down and that cats always land on their feet. Now, if you attach the buttered toast to a cat, will the cat hover?
You have stepped beyond a stupid thing to ponder and entering into the very dangerous territory of Big Energy lawyers.

Level 7

Nehwon

#3345 Oct 2, 2012
Tis said "A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet."

On the flip side, I think a skunk by any other name would still smell like a skunk.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3346 Oct 2, 2012
Long stemmed cherries..WHY THE FREAK..give them to children and then ya have to pick the stems up from the floor..Hey, Greymouser..loooong time nooo see!

Level 7

Nehwon

#3347 Oct 2, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Long stemmed cherries..WHY THE FREAK..give them to children and then ya have to pick the stems up from the floor..Hey, Greymouser..loooong time nooo see!
Heya CO Chick. Nice to see ya again. Don't really spend as much time here as I used to. Same stuff, Different day thing, I guess.

And I think I have an answer to your pondering... long stem cherries are there for a person to demonstrate their tongue skills into tying them into knots and never were meant for children.

Now a half square knot demonstrates basic tongue maneuvering, but tying it into sheep shank or a hangman's noose...

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Level 7

#3348 Oct 2, 2012
If you’re going to hire a moving company, make them all play Tetris first and choose the one who gets the highest score.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Chimney1 161,658
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 161,756
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,518
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 2 hr Wolftracks 1,532
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr eleanorigby 40,261
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 hr Mega Monster 17,088
Carnivals need to be sued for discrimination vi... 2 hr Not-so-proud Amer... 12
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 3 hr Enzo49 165
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr Nobody 2 Special 10,874
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 hr Duh 28,972
Things that make life eaiser... 7 hr Old Sam 251
More from around the web