Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#179 Jul 7, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
No, stacked and proud is still right! Not left.
hay DC how are ya??

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#180 Jul 7, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hay DC how are ya??
Normally I am great! Today, am grumpy. Too much rain my way.

Wishing you a good top of the week.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#181 Jul 7, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hay chick....... hi to Sophie.......
I hope it's a pinot......... will you share it with me??
Girl.. You know I will share everything.:)
MPk

Los Angeles, CA

#182 Jul 7, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl.. You know I will share everything.:)
!!!!!!

;-)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#183 Jul 7, 2013
MPk wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!
;-)
Uhhhhh. We are friends.:)
MPk

Los Angeles, CA

#186 Jul 7, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh. We are friends.:)
I know. I was just messing with you.
:-D

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#187 Jul 8, 2013
YES, she is HOPPING on my Scooter as we SPEAK!!...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#188 Jul 8, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally I am great! Today, am grumpy. Too much rain my way.
Wishing you a good top of the week.
sorry you are grumpy..... I hope today is better for you......

we are having a heat wave...... temps at Wimbledon yesterday were very high.... as is today, got a little sun burnt too...... I do love this weather..... it's not very often we get it.....

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#189 Jul 8, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry you are grumpy..... I hope today is better for you......
we are having a heat wave...... temps at Wimbledon yesterday were very high.... as is today, got a little sun burnt too...... I do love this weather..... it's not very often we get it.....
Thank you, Stacked

Just so much rain and cloud cover. Now for weeks on end. Really wears on a body.

Your weather sounds great. Somehow I think we traded weather systems.

Enjoy it while you have it. When done..please send it back ..I really miss it.

Have a wonderful day.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#190 Jul 8, 2013
MPk wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I was just messing with you.
:-D
I know.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#191 Jul 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Stacked
Just so much rain and cloud cover. Now for weeks on end. Really wears on a body.
Your weather sounds great. Somehow I think we traded weather systems.
Enjoy it while you have it. When done..please send it back ..I really miss it.
Have a wonderful day.
believe me when I say I know how that feels..... last year was one of the wettest in history...... bloody awful...... so if you don't mind , i'd like to keep hold of this nice weather for a little while longer, it's only a matter of time before they throw a hose pipe ban on us..... lol
I hope yours has picked up...:)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#192 Jul 11, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
hay kate......

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#193 Jul 11, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
believe me when I say I know how that feels..... last year was one of the wettest in history...... bloody awful...... so if you don't mind , i'd like to keep hold of this nice weather for a little while longer, it's only a matter of time before they throw a hose pipe ban on us..... lol
I hope yours has picked up...:)
Yes, am aware of your weather over there. What a mess. Is good you are having relief from it all. Help yourself and hang onto it as long as can be done.

Still cloudy here, but having a bit of a change in heart. Not raining is a good thing. Just no sun, or very little ...for a very long time now.

Have a wonderful weekend...

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#194 Jul 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, am aware of your weather over there. What a mess. Is good you are having relief from it all. Help yourself and hang onto it as long as can be done.
Still cloudy here, but having a bit of a change in heart. Not raining is a good thing. Just no sun, or very little ...for a very long time now.
Have a wonderful weekend...
All of your rain has moved into my neck of the woods. Please take it back. Lol.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#195 Jul 11, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your rain has moved into my neck of the woods. Please take it back. Lol.
No! Never.
I don't want it no more....

Keep it!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#196 Jul 11, 2013
Oh yeah, and tell it to lose my address.

Thank you.

~grins~ Stay dry!

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#197 Jul 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Never.
I don't want it no more....
Keep it!
LoL.

If anyone needs the break it would be you guys and gals. Looks like we will hang on to it for a while here.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#198 Jul 11, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that is a good question. LOL. I think she is right handed.:)
Hard to say on another thread she will hold a wine glass in one hand and a Bacon Butty in the other

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#199 Jul 11, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
If anyone needs the break it would be you guys and gals. Looks like we will hang on to it for a while here.
Oh yeah, is walking right over you:
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/index_lo...

Hang in there for the ride. Is a long one. Long train of rain. One wee storm after another.
"No day for the bridge".

Thanks. Is really nice outside at the moment. Just loving it.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#200 Jul 11, 2013
Okay, am sitting here looking out at the tree limbs, which are carrying on. Then note the sky. Am fixing to have a storm.~shaking head and closing eyes for a moment~ I swear...
Is a little one..but still. Even one of the dogs sneezing to near me ...sends me into dark depression.
I never want to be wet again.
Am ruined, I tell ya...:0}~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 6 min DILF 10
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Sublime1 7,625
Fort Worth firefighters use oxygen to save cat 8 min DILF 2
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 11 min DILF 17,930
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min DILF 4,247
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Dogen 133,007
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 14 min DILF 59
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 55 min Not the Pie 25,751
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 1 hr Harrison Freebird 24,122
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 152,551
More from around the web