Pizza Hut worker caught urinating in sink fired

Feb 20, 2014 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg 73

Health officials have temporarily shut down a southern West Virginia pizza restaurant after a district manager was caught on surveillance video urinating into a sink.

Full Story
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Feb 20, 2014
The video didn't catch what happens when you ask for all the toppings.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Feb 20, 2014
Judging from the screen grab, Pizza Hut salami is a bit on the stringy side.

Since: Feb 14

Mexico, MO

#24 Feb 20, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
They should change one letter
and rename it

"PIZZY HUT"
That's a good one....

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#25 Feb 20, 2014
Bruce Murphy wrote:
This is nothing compared to having a pile of sh** in the White House.
Abe Lincoln wouldn't have tolerated it.
Notice the part: "that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of
negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office......."
Abraham Lincoln Quote
“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”
by:
Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:
Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)
Yep, there's one on every thread.

Sao Paulo

#26 Feb 20, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
They should change one letter
and rename it
"PIZZY HUT"
Speaking of which, did you know that if you rearrange the letters in Pizza Hut,(and take a few away and add a few additional letters), you get 'Manager Peed in the Sink".

Coincidence?

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#27 Feb 20, 2014
Have A LOT of in house experience in restaurants,clubs,bars etc.
Always say IF folks walked through the back door to get into the business they probably would NOT eat or drink there.
Nothing would surprise me happening in a restaurant kitchen :):)
Rick

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#29 Feb 21, 2014
really , now all you have to do is find the right thread for it
Hobama

Honolulu, HI

#30 Feb 21, 2014
Anybody tried the new hand tossed pizza promotion yet?

Since: Feb 14

Siliguri, India

#31 Feb 21, 2014
You can celebrate or enjoy the occasions of your dear ones in India by sending Flowers, Cakes, Sweets, Fruits and many more gifts. We assure you to delight all by delivering Fresh and Aromatic Flowers and Dry Fruits, Oven Fresh Yummy Cakes to different parts of Bangalore. Just click at our mentioned Link and Send Gifts to Bangalore at any time to your loved ones.
Papa John

Clarksburg, NJ

#32 Feb 21, 2014
You don't want to know about the stuffed crust pizza.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#33 Feb 21, 2014
If ya gotta go,,,? ya gotta go,,,wadda ya want him to do,,,pizz in his pants,,,? sheeshhhh

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34 Feb 21, 2014
only if he washed his hands after
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#35 Feb 21, 2014
tallyho wrote:
only if he washed his hands after
He doesn't hafta,he's not handling food.He just shakes hands and greets people....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#36 Feb 21, 2014
damn a District Manager .......means more than one hut

After surveillance video captured the employee committing the disgusting act at one of the chain’s branches in West Virginia, health officials temporary closed the restaurant, WYMT reports. Pizza Hut has confirmed that the man, a district manager, has since been fired. That makes things at least a little better.
Justin

United States

#37 Feb 21, 2014
If the employee urinating in the sink was a hot looking female, then I hope they post the surveillance video on YouTube. Otherwise, this is a ho-hum news story.

In any event, the empoyee should be barred by the state from ever working again in the food industry.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#38 Feb 21, 2014
you are a lezi

Sao Paulo

#40 Feb 21, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
Have A LOT of in house experience in restaurants,clubs,bars etc.
Always say IF folks walked through the back door to get into the business they probably would NOT eat or drink there.
Nothing would surprise me happening in a restaurant kitchen :):)
Rick
really? I worked dozens of kitchens and bars during my younger University days, from bussing tables to cooking and tending bar, and have never seen an event worth writing about, less the couple of dishwashers who were fired for throwing away some dirty cookware, and perhaps a few waiters/staff for stealing food or booze. Every restaurant owner/manager was obsessed with cleanliness, and the kitchens were inspected regularly.(Although I've never worked in a fast food restaurant.) Bars not so much, some clubs were pretty horrible when the lights were turned on, but their kitchens were all clean. Learned a lot from those days. Cooking to this day is my number 1 passion.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Feb 21, 2014
Such a waste. He was a whiz at making pizzas.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#42 Feb 21, 2014
to think ... sinking a wiz
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#43 Feb 21, 2014
Bruce Murphy wrote:
This is nothing compared to having a pile of sh** in the White House.
Abe Lincoln wouldn't have tolerated it.
Notice the part: "that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of
negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office......."
Abraham Lincoln Quote
“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”
by:
Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:
Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)
I'm sure this blah, blah, blah has something to do with the West Virginia
Pizza Hut.

Oh, by the way, don't drink any water in North Carolina.
The state's water has been completely contaminated by
the coal ash dumps by Duke Energy. No regulations.
No enforcement. Public officials looking the other way.
Big profits for Duke.

All poison to the people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 133,661
I Like..... (Mar '14) 26 min UnderstandPeople 515
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 29 min Go Blue Forever 619
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 30 min razz58 8,095
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min stray-cat 152,740
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 47 min UnderstandPeople 25,837
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 48 min raj 1,111
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 4 hr Joker 72
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 hr andet1987 2,989
More from around the web