Saving face: Ind. man removing Romney...

Saving face: Ind. man removing Romney-Ryan tattoo

There are 23 comments on the News10.net story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Saving face: Ind. man removing Romney-Ryan tattoo. In it, News10.net reports that:

A northern Indiana man who had the Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan campaign logo tattooed onto his face "to make politics fun" says it's time for it to come off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Tattoo removal is fun if you're the guy holding the laser:
"this may sting a little bit (hahahaha!!!)"

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Tatoos ruin the skin.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2012
I have some tats. Dont get them on your face neck or hands. You should always be able to cover them for work.

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Where I am at .

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Dude got $15,000.00 to get this and keep it until after the election. Wonder how much it is going to cost him to have it taken off. LOL ! I agree never on the face, neck etc. But guess to each their own.

“Southern Pride”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

American right to fly it

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Almost as bad as a bumper sticker, lol.
Stick with signs people.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Dec 1, 2012
He should have put that money to better use, particularly since Mitts didn't win, lol.

Level 4

Where I am at .

#7 Dec 2, 2012
At least a bumper sticker you can peel off. But maybe that is what kind of tat he should have put on lmao.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Dec 2, 2012
He could have went with a tramp stamp. Next time - magic markers, lol.

Level 4

Where I am at .

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Reminds me of Forrest Gump Stupid is as Stupid does. Like getting a tat of your girlfriend now. Not in the future. oh well
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
I don't have any, but like beautiful ink on beautiful gals.
Agree though that professionally, visible tattoos can be a discriminator when you've 50 applicants for 2 job openings.
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Dec 2, 2012
I personally am not interested in having any body parts tattooed, but I know some beautiful people who do have them. It's their choice and and I don't judge them. They're just people who have a penchant for art - body art. I've seen some cheap and trashy tattoos, but I've also seen quality artful tattoos which can be quite expensive. If you're going to get a tattoo, make sure it's tasteful, beautiful and done by a professional, because it's going to be on you for a long long time.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12 Dec 2, 2012
At least that bonehead had 15,000 reasons for liking Rmoney. Most here voted for him only because they were racist haters. A laser won't take that foolishness off of them.

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
At least that bonehead had 15,000 reasons for liking Rmoney. Most here voted for him only because they were racist haters. A laser won't take that foolishness off of them.
The interview I saw in the initial publicity round the flake was saying he was going to keep that tat no matter what ... well, I guess he has used the grey matter above the brain stem after all.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Next time - get a T-shirt!
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
Not every Hoosier wants a bright future for their families and Obama was perfect for them. I don't think most Hoosiers want the kind of Progressive Freak on Democrat Extortion Schemes perpetrated by the likes of Obama and Pelosi on the poor pitiful suckers who vote Democrat in Il and CA. No States gave more POWER to "Democrats" than CA and Il and NO States are in worse shape by every available measure. Democrat on Democrat extortion ain't pretty.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every Hoosier wants a bright future for their families and Obama was perfect for them. I don't think most Hoosiers want the kind of Progressive Freak on Democrat Extortion Schemes perpetrated by the likes of Obama and Pelosi on the poor pitiful suckers who vote Democrat in Il and CA. No States gave more POWER to "Democrats" than CA and Il and NO States are in worse shape by every available measure. Democrat on Democrat extortion ain't pretty.
Neither was your post. What the heck are you rambling about?

informs against BS

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
As you started with "Not every Hoosier wants a bright future for their families " it was pretty evident the rest wasn't worth reading and belongs in dung heap along with the rhetoric of the rest of Offbeat's sour grapes and asses.
Question is

Dayton, OH

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Will they ever be able to remove Ferrerman's lips from Obama's ass???? Surgery or not?

(I heard a rumor that they broke 5 jaws of life attempting to)

informs against BS

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Question is wrote:
Will they ever be able to remove Ferrerman's lips from Obama's ass???? Surgery or not?
(I heard a rumor that they broke 5 jaws of life attempting to)
"Offbeat's sour grapes and asses"; and one shows up on cue!!
Horses ass

Dayton, OH

#20 Dec 2, 2012
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Offbeat's sour grapes and asses"; and one shows up on cue!!
That being said, was it really wise of you to show up on cue then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 4 min Trunketeer 3,371
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 171,958
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 4 min Alain Vain 826
Poll How to confront Sweetie Pie? 8 min Just Roxie 1
Let's See Some Poetry of All Types (Apr '12) 10 min Alain Vain 71
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 29 min hmm 9,340
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 31 min Terrible_Herbst 10,184
Has anyone on here told lies about you? (Dec '11) 38 min see 247
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 44 min Alain Vain 12,729
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min Princess Hey 167,266