Every member of Congress, and the president.

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Since: Jan 07

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

, will still be paid

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Normally, when you're in charge of making the rules and make them more favorable for yourself than everyone else, it's called corruption.

Washington calls it standard operating procedure.
sam

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Embarrassment to us all. Fire them.
That will fix the budget.

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

From what I saw tonight, it all came down to both sides EGO's. Neither side although both saying, "listen to the people", really heard us. If they did, both sides would have said, "let the people vote on this, let them decide what they want" but because they all think they know what we want, they didn't. Now, the government in on a partial shutdown that didn't have to happen.

How sad for the American people that WE have allowed this to happen.

Neither side are looking out for our best interest, they're too busy trying to further their own agenda's with their back door deals.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Should be fired...
sam

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
From what I saw tonight, it all came down to both sides EGO's. Neither side although both saying, "listen to the people", really heard us. If they did, both sides would have said, "let the people vote on this, let them decide what they want" but because they all think they know what we want, they didn't. Now, the government in on a partial shutdown that didn't have to happen.

How sad for the American people that WE have allowed this to happen.

Neither side are looking out for our best interest, they're too busy trying to further their own agenda's with their back door deals.
Very well stated. Fire them and replace them. Mess with our money, we the people will takes your jobs!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated. Fire them and replace them.
Isn't that called an election?
A noted observer

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

What other laws can teapublicans challenge by shutting down government?

Really, why stop at the ACA ("Obamacare")? It was voted on by both houses, signed into law by the president and declared constitutional by the USSC. But, in a republic like we have, what the eff should all that legal, Constitutional stuff mean?
Federale

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Yes.

I can't wait. Chris Christie thinks he will be the next president.

Pretty funny guy.
sam

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that called an election?
Now we know who NOT to vote for. Seems like we don't need these positions they occupy.(Since they are too good for us "regular folks")
sam

Haltom City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Federale wrote:
Yes.

I can't wait. Chris Christie thinks he will be the next president.

Pretty funny guy.
So does Canadian born Ted Cruz.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Vote them out !

Vote them out next time.

We put them in and we can take them out.

How many of you will do that?

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

quilterqueen wrote:
Vote them out !
Vote them out next time.
It's happened 12 times before. All the other Prez's negotiated. You re-elected an un-budging, arrogant, narcissist into the Whitehouse. WTF were you thinking.....
Fisherman

Lanai City, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Mark Twain: " All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure."
All for one One for all

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's happened 12 times before. All the other Prez's negotiated. You re-elected an un-budging, arrogant, narcissist into the Whitehouse. WTF were you thinking.....
Republicans continually bashing Obama for trying to make affordable healthcare available to many, and that also includes many college students too. Either way, Republicans would have no choice in the future then to do the same. What is sticking in their crawl right now is that Obama has his name on it and would be credited for helping so many. Republicans/congress, don't want Obama's name stamp on something that their party could get the credit for and make it politically advantageous and profitable to them in the future. So they will continue to bash the president, downgrade him and try to pull the rug out from underneath. Apparently they believe this will give them an edge. They want a Republican president next term. It's pitiful to know that Congress is getting paid while over 80,000 government workers won't be receiving a pay check during this shutdown. They boast on national TV that they're willing to give their own pay checks or at least part of it to charity and that government workers will later be compensated for their losses. These politicians receive some of the best healthcare in the world, and yet they would attempt to deny it to those who are struggling and need affordable insurance. I said affordable, not free. Understand that there will always be a segment of our society that can't afford insurance and that has been happening since insurance was first implemented. The Republicans know this and they also know there's no way around helping the masses of people living in an increasing economy and outsourced job market. I suspect they'll use any tactic to bring the opposing party to their knees so to speak. I can only hope that the people who are hard working in our society do not have to worry about healthcare for they and their families. Insurance companies have been continuously raise their premiums. It's a wonder anyone can afford it anymore.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Tree City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
Vote them out !
Vote them out next time.
QQ I'm not sure that's the case anymore, our vote doesn't amount to squat!
DondoDork you 'told it' exactly the way it is ...
The American people are 'down' the creek without a paddle,
and the (shite 'falls') on "US">

“Experiment constantly ”

Since: Oct 13

Baltimore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

All for one One for all wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans continually bashing Obama for trying to make affordable healthcare available to many, and that also includes many college students too. Either way, Republicans would have no choice in the future then to do the same. What is sticking in their crawl right now is that Obama has his name on it and would be credited for helping so many. Republicans/congress, don't want Obama's name stamp on something that their party could get the credit for and make it politically advantageous and profitable to them in the future. So they will continue to bash the president, downgrade him and try to pull the rug out from underneath. Apparently they believe this will give them an edge. They want a Republican president next term. It's pitiful to know that Congress is getting paid while over 80,000 government workers won't be receiving a pay check during this shutdown. They boast on national TV that they're willing to give their own pay checks or at least part of it to charity and that government workers will later be compensated for their losses. These politicians receive some of the best healthcare in the world, and yet they would attempt to deny it to those who are struggling and need affordable insurance. I said affordable, not free. Understand that there will always be a segment of our society that can't afford insurance and that has been happening since insurance was first implemented. The Republicans know this and they also know there's no way around helping the masses of people living in an increasing economy and outsourced job market. I suspect they'll use any tactic to bring the opposing party to their knees so to speak. I can only hope that the people who are hard working in our society do not have to worry about healthcare for they and their families. Insurance companies have been continuously raise their premiums. It's a wonder anyone can afford it anymore.
The republicans are acting as of this is a vacation for those out of work because when they are let back on the job, they will receive back pay. Not one of them will take this "vacation", what does that say?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••