High school senior kicked out of prom for wearing pants

Apr 22, 2014 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg 60

CHERRYVILLE, NC - According to a senior at Cherryville High School, a pair of her red skinny jeans got her kicked out of her Senior Prom and has started a bit of a controversy at the school since.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lefty

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Apr 23, 2014
WOW more great news from cherryville. A teacher on a power trip ruins a kids prom.

Since: Sep 12

Cherryville, NC

#2 Apr 27, 2014
lefty wrote:
WOW more great news from cherryville. A teacher on a power trip ruins a kids prom.
Lefty not sure if I can agree. Social norms should have taught this kid what is acceptable attire for a prom. Tight pants and a shirt are not acceptable attire in anyone's book. The defense is that there is no written dress code for the prom in the student handbook. I am sorry but it should have been very obvious to everyone that was going to the prom what is acceptable. There should never have been a need to "spell it out".

The teacher did exactly what any administrator should do in that situation. After all would you wear jeans to a funeral? Would you wear cutoffs to a church service? These are social norms that every parent and any kid over the age of 12 should have been taught while growing up.
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#3 Apr 28, 2014
What's the big deal? I would have just taken them off and gone inside.
TheHellYouSay

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2014
Alfred E Newmanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Lefty not sure if I can agree. Social norms should have taught this kid what is acceptable attire for a prom. Tight pants and a shirt are not acceptable attire in anyone's book. The defense is that there is no written dress code for the prom in the student handbook. I am sorry but it should have been very obvious to everyone that was going to the prom what is acceptable. There should never have been a need to "spell it out".
The teacher did exactly what any administrator should do in that situation. After all would you wear jeans to a funeral? Would you wear cutoffs to a church service? These are social norms that every parent and any kid over the age of 12 should have been taught while growing up.
In a country where it's perfectly acceptable to get married at a drive thru chapel by an Elvis impersonator, jeans at a prom is just fine. I also don't think that the deceased at the funeral really cares what you're wearing. As far as a church function, if they don't like what you're wearing, tell them to pluck out the offending eye.
This is the 21st century. If someone doesn't like the way someone looks, there is now a way to remedy that. It's called "looking the other way". It's so simple. Don't know why so many people haven't figured out how to do it yet. Give it a try sometime. You might just find that your life will become much easier if you're only worrying about yourself and staying out of the lives of others.

Cherryville, NC

#5 Apr 28, 2014
TheHellYouSay wrote:
<quoted text>
In a country where it's perfectly acceptable to get married at a drive thru chapel by an Elvis impersonator, jeans at a prom is just fine. I also don't think that the deceased at the funeral really cares what you're wearing. As far as a church function, if they don't like what you're wearing, tell them to pluck out the offending eye.
This is the 21st century. If someone doesn't like the way someone looks, there is now a way to remedy that. It's called "looking the other way". It's so simple. Don't know why so many people haven't figured out how to do it yet. Give it a try sometime. You might just find that your life will become much easier if you're only worrying about yourself and staying out of the lives of others.
I bet when your kids graduate from collage you are the type of parent that screams and makes an ass of themselves and embarrasses the experience for everyone else. Am I right? Or is it ok to scream "fire" in a crowded movie theater? When do you stop? When does the kids attire embarrasses and ruins the experience for everyone else that understands decorum? Tradition is not an outdated concept. Social functions have rules and morays that make them what they are. You are correct it is the 21st century but that does not mean that the rules are thrown out the window. According to your conception everything is ok. Rape, murder, stealing, everything.

If my kid spends time and money dressing up and attending a function that demands a certain amount of respect I would not want them to have to put up with a kid that throws on a pair of skinny jeans and expects everyone to put up with her disrespect to the function. And I am sorry if you are wearing jeans to a funeral you might as well spit at the coffin. Get a life and I mean really, "Get A Life" and respect tradition and other people. Otherwise you will find life difficult because some people understand what respect is, which you obviously do not. You would not be welcome to any of my functions ever again if you showed such disrespect.

Maybe someday you will grow up if enough times you are snubbed for not respecting them or their traditions. What a gross person you must be.

Cherryville, NC

#6 Apr 28, 2014
Paris Hilton wrote:
What's the big deal? I would have just taken them off and gone inside.
I guess I would expect Paris to show up naked.
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#7 Apr 29, 2014
Alfred E Newmanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I would expect Paris to show up naked.
What's the big deal? Most girls will end up being naked at the end of the night anyway.

Cherryville, NC

#8 Apr 29, 2014
Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the big deal? Most girls will end up being naked at the end of the night anyway.
I know you are trying to be funny but I hope that you do not really believe that. I hope that our traditions and way of life are not continually eroded by lackadaisical attitudes that seem to be persuasive in American society lately. There are so many people that are just plain rude and the worst part is a lot of them seem clueless to it. Recently I was at a medical clinic and the young lady in front of me was at the desk. Her cell phone rang and she answered it as the receptionist was trying to help her. The girl lacked any sense of decorum.

Drivers on the road will make gestures and become extremely aggressive at the slightest perceived slight. People will crowd on to an elevator without letting people get off first. There are numerous example of rudeness everyday if you watch. It is a matter of the individual rights of people impeding on the rights of the group as a whole as those individuals insist on trampling on the rights of groups that have a common set of wants and traditions.

Our society already has too much erosion to politeness and respect to allow one individual to disrespect an entire prom full of kids the know how to act and dress.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#9 Apr 29, 2014
I have to agree with Alfred. There is a social norm for prom. That's why it is not covered in the school handbook. We all expect sleeveless, low cut revealing dresses, some are to short, some to long, some to tight and some slit way to high. This is the ONE time that all of those things are acceptable. But, skinny jeans, not for an event that many spend thousands of dollars on.

Think of it this way, nobody has to dress up for a costume party, however, it wouldn't be much of a costume party if nobody dressed up.
TheHellYouSay

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2014
Alfred E Newmanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet when your kids graduate from collage you are the type of parent that screams and makes an ass of themselves and embarrasses the experience for everyone else. Am I right? Or is it ok to scream "fire" in a crowded movie theater? When do you stop? When does the kids attire embarrasses and ruins the experience for everyone else that understands decorum? Tradition is not an outdated concept. Social functions have rules and morays that make them what they are. You are correct it is the 21st century but that does not mean that the rules are thrown out the window. According to your conception everything is ok. Rape, murder, stealing, everything.
If my kid spends time and money dressing up and attending a function that demands a certain amount of respect I would not want them to have to put up with a kid that throws on a pair of skinny jeans and expects everyone to put up with her disrespect to the function. And I am sorry if you are wearing jeans to a funeral you might as well spit at the coffin. Get a life and I mean really, "Get A Life" and respect tradition and other people. Otherwise you will find life difficult because some people understand what respect is, which you obviously do not. You would not be welcome to any of my functions ever again if you showed such disrespect.
Maybe someday you will grow up if enough times you are snubbed for not respecting them or their traditions. What a gross person you must be.
You're so full of shit it isn't even funny. You have no idea of who I am or what I've done, yet you assume to judge me. Well, I'll let you have your little fantasy.
Seems to be a trend among those that are against this young lady. Money. Who gives a shit how much others spent on their phony image? Doesn't make any one of them any better than she is. The funny part of this whole thing is, those that condem her for her choice of attire will be the ones that will be mowing her lawn, washing dishes at the restaurants she eats at and working for the successful business she owns.
I applaud her for "not" sucoming to conformity. I bet you don't mind at all that Bill Gates wears jeans and tee shirts instead of Armani all the time. But I bet you have a problem with Africans, Asians, Mexicans, Natives, you know, because they don't look like "you". Rite?
Odd how nobody praised her for graduating. Only condemned her for not spending "thousands of dollars" just too look like everybody else. Anyone think that maybe she didn't have that kind of money? But then, she shouldn't have been allowed at her own prom because she was "poor". Rite?
If anybody at that prom was traumatized by one person wearing jeans, I fear they have a hard life ahead of them.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#11 Apr 29, 2014
TheHellYouSay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit it isn't even funny. You have no idea of who I am or what I've done, yet you assume to judge me. Well, I'll let you have your little fantasy.
Seems to be a trend among those that are against this young lady. Money. Who gives a shit how much others spent on their phony image? Doesn't make any one of them any better than she is. The funny part of this whole thing is, those that condem her for her choice of attire will be the ones that will be mowing her lawn, washing dishes at the restaurants she eats at and working for the successful business she owns.
I applaud her for "not" sucoming to conformity. I bet you don't mind at all that Bill Gates wears jeans and tee shirts instead of Armani all the time. But I bet you have a problem with Africans, Asians, Mexicans, Natives, you know, because they don't look like "you". Rite?
Odd how nobody praised her for graduating. Only condemned her for not spending "thousands of dollars" just too look like everybody else. Anyone think that maybe she didn't have that kind of money? But then, she shouldn't have been allowed at her own prom because she was "poor". Rite?
If anybody at that prom was traumatized by one person wearing jeans, I fear they have a hard life ahead of them.
Two things..the first is, Rite...= right..??...I know...trivial but it does matter.

ok...enough of the spelling check...
I totally agree with your stand...

I wore jeans to the funeral of one of the people I respected most in my life..they weren't skinny jeans , or red. It wouldn't have mattered though..He wouldn't have cared.

Kind of reminds me of the movie Ordinary People where Donald Sutherland finally 'gets' that his wife is completely out of touch when he asks about the shoes he wore to his sons funeral...

Cherryville, NC

#12 Apr 29, 2014
TheHellYouSay wrote:
<quoted text>
So to get the attention away from you and your uncaring disrespectful attitude for anyone else's rights to have an event with , GASP, rules and decorum, you accuse me of being a racist? Funny how idiot's often throw in the race card whenever they try to defend stupid ideas. Gets the attention off of the ignorant idea trying to be defended. SAD!

As far as we people that respect tradition and actually were raised with a set of standards you state that we will be service employees to her? Did you actually see the interview? I very much doubt anyone will be serving her anytime soon or in the future. With the kind of attitude she has I also doubt that she will have a good job or successful business. Because guess what? Most people in the world expect a certain type of respect and a sense of decorum with the people they do business with.

You try to use Bill Gates as an example? Please. Do you honestly think he operates in a rule-less environment and that he does not expect his set of morays and traditions to be followed? The point is that if your ignore a set of rules that have been established and are expected to be followed then you will not reap the benefits of the society that sets the rules.

Here is a perfect example of that is how ignorant you are. It is easy for me to sit here and pick apart your spelling errors.
condem is spelled: condemn ; sucoming is spelled succumbing. What kind of job do you have where you are not even required to run spell-check? Or is it that spelling has rules and traditions?

And as far as condemning the young lady for not spending thousands of dollars. Not only can you not spell, but you can not read. We only said that she was disrespecting the kids that did prepare and knew the rules. I have in the past helped buy a young lady a prom dress to go to the prom. She was not a relative but a nice young lady that wished to go to the prom and could not afford the dress. I did that because I knew that she wanted so badly to go and she knew what was expected of her. And a young lady does not necessarily have to spend a lot of money or have a benefactor like I was. I know for a fact that Cherryville High School will help a young lady that can not afford a proper dress to acquire one.

And finally. Yes I do know you. So it is easy to judge you by your own words. You are the ignorant, disrespectful gross person that tries to unsuccessfully defend another ignorant, disrespectful, gross young lady that was raised by an ignorant, disrespectful gross mother. Many of you will say that is mean. I do not think so. I am defending a way of life and tradition that every American should know. So, Get a life!

Cherryville, NC

#13 Apr 29, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things..the first is, Rite...= right..??...I know...trivial but it does matter.
ok...enough of the spelling check...
I totally agree with your stand...
I wore jeans to the funeral of one of the people I respected most in my life..they weren't skinny jeans , or red. It wouldn't have mattered though..He wouldn't have cared.
Kind of reminds me of the movie Ordinary People where Donald Sutherland finally 'gets' that his wife is completely out of touch when he asks about the shoes he wore to his sons funeral...
To you I have a couple of questions.

"I wore jeans to the funeral of one of the people I respected most in my life..they weren't skinny jeans , or red. It wouldn't have mattered though..He wouldn't have cared."

So why did you go if he would not have cared? Or did you mean that because of the way of life he led he would not have cared that you wore jeans to his funeral? If that is so I bet a lot of people that attended his funeral wore jeans. See where I am going with this? I bet that his wife, significant other or other good friends would not have cared that you wore jeans to this man's funeral because of the kind of man he was. The kind of life he had. The kind of tradition that he fostered. The rules that he had for life.

Wow, we are back to the point I was making. You respected and followed this persons tradition and rules of life. You even state "one of the people I respected most in my life".

****Respect is a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity (such as a nation or a religion), and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem. Respect can be a specific feeling of regard for the actual qualities of the one respected (e.g., "I have great respect for her judgment"). It can also be conduct in accord with a specific ethic of respect. Rude conduct is usually considered to indicate a lack of respect, disrespect, whereas actions that honor somebody or something indicate respect. Specific ethics of respect are of fundamental importance to various cultures. Respect for tradition and legitimate authority is identified by Jonathan Haidt, a professor at the New York University Stern School of Business, as one of five fundamental moral values shared to a greater or lesser degree by different societies and individuals.****( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respect )

This young lady that we are speaking about disrespected her set of friends traditions and the expectations they had for her.

Do you see my point at all?
TheHellYouSay

United States

#14 Apr 29, 2014
Alfred E Newmanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So to get the attention away from you and your uncaring disrespectful attitude for anyone else's rights to have an event with , GASP, rules and decorum, you accuse me of being a racist? Funny how idiot's often throw in the race card whenever they try to defend stupid ideas. Gets the attention off of the ignorant idea trying to be defended. SAD!
As far as we people that respect tradition and actually were raised with a set of standards you state that we will be service employees to her? Did you actually see the interview? I very much doubt anyone will be serving her anytime soon or in the future. With the kind of attitude she has I also doubt that she will have a good job or successful business. Because guess what? Most people in the world expect a certain type of respect and a sense of decorum with the people they do business with.
You try to use Bill Gates as an example? Please. Do you honestly think he operates in a rule-less environment and that he does not expect his set of morays and traditions to be followed? The point is that if your ignore a set of rules that have been established and are expected to be followed then you will not reap the benefits of the society that sets the rules.
Here is a perfect example of that is how ignorant you are. It is easy for me to sit here and pick apart your spelling errors.
condem is spelled: condemn ; sucoming is spelled succumbing. What kind of job do you have where you are not even required to run spell-check? Or is it that spelling has rules and traditions?
And as far as condemning the young lady for not spending thousands of dollars. Not only can you not spell, but you can not read. We only said that she was disrespecting the kids that did prepare and knew the rules. I have in the past helped buy a young lady a prom dress to go to the prom. She was not a relative but a nice young lady that wished to go to the prom and could not afford the dress. I did that because I knew that she wanted so badly to go and she knew what was expected of her. And a young lady does not necessarily have to spend a lot of money or have a benefactor like I was. I know for a fact that Cherryville High School will help a young lady that can not afford a proper dress to acquire one.
And finally. Yes I do know you. So it is easy to judge you by your own words. You are the ignorant, disrespectful gross person that tries to unsuccessfully defend another ignorant, disrespectful, gross young lady that was raised by an ignorant, disrespectful gross mother. Many of you will say that is mean. I do not think so. I am defending a way of life and tradition that every American should know. So, Get a life!
Not going to even bother with reading past the racist denial. What's the matter? Can't handle your own medicine? Don't like someone that knows nothing about you casting doubt about you? Don't worry, I'm sure you're a perfectly decent nonracial person. You're just a conformist is all. That's a common malady in the U.S. The symptom is usually finding fault with someone that practices individuality. They tell there children to express themselves as long as their selfexpression is the same as everyone else's. Kinda glad that the Wright bros, Einstein, DaVinci, Mozart and the like were nonconformists. Imagine what life would be like if Jobs or Gates had simply followed the crowd.
So, if one teenage girl, wearing jeans to her high school prom means the end of civilization, then maybe civilization needs to end.
fOrmer

Erin, TN

#15 Apr 29, 2014
I guess the Muslims do control America after all.

Cherryville, NC

#16 Apr 30, 2014
TheHellYouSay wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to even bother with reading past the racist denial. What's the matter? Can't handle your own medicine? Don't like someone that knows nothing about you casting doubt about you? Don't worry, I'm sure you're a perfectly decent nonracial person. You're just a conformist is all. That's a common malady in the U.S. The symptom is usually finding fault with someone that practices individuality. They tell there children to express themselves as long as their selfexpression is the same as everyone else's. Kinda glad that the Wright bros, Einstein, DaVinci, Mozart and the like were nonconformists. Imagine what life would be like if Jobs or Gates had simply followed the crowd.
So, if one teenage girl, wearing jeans to her high school prom means the end of civilization, then maybe civilization needs to end.
Not even sure why I bothered. You are disrespectful low class scum that believes the individual has the right, even the duty to walk all over societies social etiquette. Nothing is sacred and everything beautiful or traditional should be torn down and ruined for the group just "because it is there". You believe that the dead deserve no respect, that a young girl should be inappropriate and that anyone that disagrees with you must be a racist.

I even bet that when you are riding an elevator and a good looking man gets on and smiles at you that you get nervous. Don't you? Types like you are usually the homophobic type.

I believe that the home is sacred to the individual and that whatever happens behind the door of a home is the head of household's business as long as it is not harming or illegal to someone else. I say to each his own. But, when it comes to living harmoniously within a society that the individual needs to respect the group. If the individual does not respect the group then it his or her duty to make their own group with rules and norms that they wish to promote.

Tearing down the groups norms and disrespecting tradition is not how to do it. It should have been this girls parents that taught her what is expected within the group to live harmoniously. Obviously her mother is just as disillusioned as she is and you are. When I told you to get a life I should have said fix your life. If you do not like the traditions that society has established for the students for Cherryville High school that attend the prom then organize your own prom where skinny red jeans are perfectly acceptable.

I would not want to attend a church where dirty clothes or shorts are acceptable. But it is my decision to attend a church that has rules, albeit unwritten, but rules that prohibit that type of behavior. For I and my friends like me find that behavior unacceptable. Likewise I would probably not associate with people that find wearing jeans to a funeral acceptable. But for other people to believe that way is fine with me, just do not think that I or my friends will find it acceptable with the people that we choose to associate with.

You will probably say that because Cherryville High is a public institution that it should be illegal for officials to force rules on this girl. I do not agree because it is your attempt to tear down the standards of the community to your level. In the gutter. I think that one of the purposes for the prom is to initiate kids into a society and level of socialization that prepares them for adulthood. You believe that it is a place to party harty. And that everyone should be grunge dancing or something. A grungy sleezy environment preparing our children for the gutter.

Your profile name and use of foul language betrays you for what you are. Lowlife scum.

Cherryville, NC

#17 Apr 30, 2014
fOrmer wrote:
I guess the Muslims do control America after all.
So now not only am I a racist I am also a Muslim? Who is the racist with a comment like that? Or were you talking to someone else? Hard to tell from such a broad statement.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#18 Apr 30, 2014
Alfred E Newmanm wrote:
<quoted text>
To you I have a couple of questions.
"I wore jeans to the funeral of one of the people I respected most in my life..they weren't skinny jeans , or red. It wouldn't have mattered though..He wouldn't have cared."
So why did you go if he would not have cared? Or did you mean that because of the way of life he led he would not have cared that you wore jeans to his funeral? If that is so I bet a lot of people that attended his funeral wore jeans. See where I am going with this? I bet that his wife, significant other or other good friends would not have cared that you wore jeans to this man's funeral because of the kind of man he was. The kind of life he had. The kind of tradition that he fostered. The rules that he had for life.
Wow, we are back to the point I was making. You respected and followed this persons tradition and rules of life. You even state "one of the people I respected most in my life".
****Respect is a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity (such as a nation or a religion), and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem. Respect can be a specific feeling of regard for the actual qualities of the one respected (e.g., "I have great respect for her judgment"). It can also be conduct in accord with a specific ethic of respect. Rude conduct is usually considered to indicate a lack of respect, disrespect, whereas actions that honor somebody or something indicate respect. Specific ethics of respect are of fundamental importance to various cultures. Respect for tradition and legitimate authority is identified by Jonathan Haidt, a professor at the New York University Stern School of Business, as one of five fundamental moral values shared to a greater or lesser degree by different societies and individuals.****( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respect )
This young lady that we are speaking about disrespected her set of friends traditions and the expectations they had for her.
Do you see my point at all?
I was going to respond with a respect to your post..I really was but I read this thread to the end...I now know your mindset.....so...I will still respond with respect..

You need to look past your roots and your level of concept...It is tough to do, and quite honestly..It is tough for me to do..but I understand the need for it, I understand that to truly look at the world beyond my expectations means I need to stay apprised at what is considered the status quo.... This place isn't going to live up to the expectations of old...it just isn't...so...I can hold to old values and principles as the norm, or, I can adapt and learn what is considered to be acceptable within that new norm..
Your question was do I see your point at all....I do see it, I do respect it and I do tell you that if you continue to slide down that road, you will find yourself alone and without answers and reason...that will always be your choice..best of luck with it..

back to the subject at hand...I think she should have been allowed to hang lose and just be part of the prom, good, bad, indifferent and remembered for what it changed or didn't matter about that moment in anyone's life that was there.
TheHellYouSay

Omaha, NE

#19 May 2, 2014
Hey Arthur, why aren't you over defending those seniors that were only following "tradition" when they pulled their senior prank and trashed their school? The least you could do is chastise those that didn't participate in it. You know, because they didn't follow the unwritten rule and mindlessly go along with the crowd. You could claim that they didn't participate due to their skinny jeans. Some of those that did take part in the vandalism might even have been wearing "red skinny jeans". That could be your focus point in an argument as to why they broke the law. Because everyone knows that "red skinny jeans" cause children to shun societal norms and break tradition. In any case, it's a good thing that we have societal norms. Otherwise, how terrible would the youth of today be as adults if they didn't mindlessly graze with the rest of the herd. I say we give the vandals college scholarships and refuse diplomas to those that didn't participate. That would teach those nonconformists. How dare they not follow tradition and trash their school.

Cherryville, NC

#20 May 2, 2014
TheHellYouSay wrote:
Hey Arthur, why aren't you over defending those seniors that were only following "tradition" when they pulled their senior prank and trashed their school? The least you could do is chastise those that didn't participate in it. You know, because they didn't follow the unwritten rule and mindlessly go along with the crowd. You could claim that they didn't participate due to their skinny jeans. Some of those that did take part in the vandalism might even have been wearing "red skinny jeans". That could be your focus point in an argument as to why they broke the law. Because everyone knows that "red skinny jeans" cause children to shun societal norms and break tradition. In any case, it's a good thing that we have societal norms. Otherwise, how terrible would the youth of today be as adults if they didn't mindlessly graze with the rest of the herd. I say we give the vandals college scholarships and refuse diplomas to those that didn't participate. That would teach those nonconformists. How dare they not follow tradition and trash their school.
Are you actually try to make an intelligent response or do you just have verbal diarrhea? How is one related to the other?

Not only does this post of yours not make any sense what so ever, it is not even related to this thread and very off topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chimney1 132,941
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 10 min andet1987 6,879
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 152,548
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 11 min Spotted Girl 1,107
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 15 min Crazy Jae 2,153
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 15 min Crazy Jae 17,928
Word association (Jun '07) 22 min andet1987 2,619
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 46 min wichita-rick 339
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Mega Monster 7,616
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 25,749