if you see him
tear drop

Las Vegas, NV

#47 Jul 10, 2013
y'all need to relax and just stop this madness. People are here to let their feelings fly and to find hope in the lost. That poor woman didn't know her man was going to leave cause he was cheat'n. y'all people need to have compassion. one day this could be you only eating pork n beans and crying over old photos.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#48 Jul 10, 2013
7 billion humans on this planet and only one suffers a broken heart. Amazing stuff.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#49 Jul 10, 2013
Chick...HOP on my scooter... We are gonna go to the DUDE RANCH... and watch these seasoned Cowboys... BRAND Cattle and BREAK Horses...

THESE ARE REAL MEN....Blood, Sweat and Tears...line their weather worn faces..

THEY don't RUN out on their WOMEN....THEY STICK LIKE GLUE!!

COWBOYS ROCK!!! ;)

“Dancin' in the Rain”

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#50 Jul 10, 2013
Men who break a womans heart .. like he has obviously broken yours .. do not deserve a second chance.
You said you weren't mad .. well you need to get mad. Get mad and learn to be glad he's gone.
Then hop on that scooter with Colorado Chick and start looking for a cowboy ..
:o)

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#51 Jul 10, 2013
tear drop wrote:
y'all need to relax and just stop this madness. People are here to let their feelings fly and to find hope in the lost. That poor woman didn't know her man was going to leave cause he was cheat'n. y'all people need to have compassion. one day this could be you only eating pork n beans and crying over old photos.
I like pork and beans, but I don't care for the pork... I always cast aside that hunk of flub as I poke about the can with my spoon.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#52 Jul 10, 2013
Can't say that I've ever wasted my time pining over any man...just a waste of time, energy, & new possibilities...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#53 Jul 10, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
7 billion humans on this planet and only one suffers a broken heart. Amazing stuff.
I just KNEW this place was special!!!!!

8-)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#54 Jul 10, 2013
He went THAT way! lol

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#55 Jul 10, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
I just KNEW this place was special!!!!!
8-)
Kudos to you, dude! ;0}~
pooh

Grand Prairie, TX

#56 Jul 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
singalong...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EgioXXWWV-MXX
I'm to sad to sing along, as my drawers are waving in the wind in the front yard. If you see him will you look at his feet and make sure he's taken care of them. If you see him tell him I'm waiting with open arms and I am willing to forgive for all of his ill crimes towards me. If you see him could you tell him that I watched American tale and I'm still singing our song.
pooh

Grand Prairie, TX

#57 Jul 10, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I like pork and beans, but I don't care for the pork... I always cast aside that hunk of flub as I poke about the can with my spoon.
You have to get the grillin beans one. I don't eat them out of a can. If you see him could you tell him that I got some grillin beans. If you see him could you tell him that I still want him and need him. Could you tell him that he's in my heart and soul. Could you also tell him that his body was perfect for mine and that I miss his big strong hands. He's the only one who knew how to treat my boom booms. Now I'm more sad.
pooh

Grand Prairie, TX

#58 Jul 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Chick...HOP on my scooter... We are gonna go to the DUDE RANCH... and watch these seasoned Cowboys... BRAND Cattle and BREAK Horses...
THESE ARE REAL MEN....Blood, Sweat and Tears...line their weather worn faces..
THEY don't RUN out on their WOMEN....THEY STICK LIKE GLUE!!
COWBOYS ROCK!!! ;)
A cowboy is ideal for me but my heart won't let go from the love of my life.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#59 Jul 10, 2013
maybe ya shoulda cooked up some bacon wid dem beans...



gosh he use to rev my engine!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#60 Jul 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
maybe ya shoulda cooked up some bacon wid dem beans...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mYKWch_MNY0XX
gosh he use to rev my engine!!!
HANG OUT at the Speedway... That'll TURN YOUR CRANK!!!..;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#61 Jul 10, 2013
Cindy 3900 wrote:
Men who break a womans heart .. like he has obviously broken yours .. do not deserve a second chance.
You said you weren't mad .. well you need to get mad. Get mad and learn to be glad he's gone.
Then hop on that scooter with Colorado Chick and start looking for a cowboy ..
:o)
Totally agree..ANY Man that RIPS a WOMAN'S HEART out...NEEDS to be STRIP NAKED...and TIED to a HITCHIN' POST by the FIRE ANTHILL... Those type of MEN..are NOT MEN..But Little BOYS Who Only WANT to PLAY...and gooooo home to Mommy Dearest...WHO will WAIT on them...HAND and FOOT!!

Come On Princess... The Cowboys are Having' a BBQ!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#62 Jul 10, 2013
On a more TRUE to LIFE answer.. than my jokingly answers to a serious issue...

UNLESS... The DUDE that whispered SWEET NOTHINGS in your ear, brought you presents, wined and dined you, made passionate LOVE , while saying How GORGEOUS your NEKKID BOD was AND acted like he COULDN'T wait to be with you...

HAD JUST AWOKE FROM A COMA...from the Time he left you..UNTIL....He asked for you, upon awakening....

Then of course... YOU WOULD FORGIVE HIM!!!

A bit of Comic Relief there...;)

“So Hillary Blames the Universe”

Since: Jun 08

..for being unpopular..

#63 Jul 10, 2013
tear drop wrote:
yalls people need to stop. there are people who are hurting here. yalls people must not know what it's like for some people who lost there all. yalls people need to have a heart and not a fart. yalls people who are mak'n fun are wrong. yalls can all bend over and smell my clover.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#64 Jul 10, 2013
just_ola wrote:
maybe ya shoulda cooked up some bacon wid dem beans...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mYKWch_MNY0XX
gosh he use to rev my engine!!!
Prolly heat up some ham slices to go with them beans. I like a home-cooked ham that's scored on top with the little clove buds dotting the surface.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#65 Jul 10, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly heat up some ham slices to go with them beans. I like a home-cooked ham that's scored on top with the little clove buds dotting the surface.
Glad to see you registered.... I make a mean ham & pineapple gravy! Some day I'm gonna serve it up at Daveys... don't forget to stop by.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#66 Jul 10, 2013
Thanks, Shady... and I sure will!

(the gray unregistered ether has some unsavory characters wandering about... its sort of like living with them in a Topix halfway house on the wrong side of the tracks)

I now have equity in a registered address here!(lol)

btw: I like your avatar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min Judy 123 38,903
True False Game (Jun '11) 9 min Judy 123 16,028
Gangsta 13 min andet1987 6
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 14 min Emerald 10,687
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 15 min Judy 123 2,769
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 16 min andet1987 419
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min wichita-rick 226,116
More from around the web