12 year old boy arrested for stabbing, killing eight year old sister

May 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star999.com

The 12 year old originally told police a tall man with gray hair killed his eight year old sister by stabbing her to death.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
aur56

Monett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

There's another life ruined...12 is old enough to know better, to know consequences...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

This really underscores that it's not guns that are the problem these days, it's the people.

I don't buy it being 'video games' either.

How does a 12 year old even contemplate something so vile?

There's something lacking from the environment they grow up in. Evidently there's little or no development of whatever it is that separates (should that be past tense) from apes.

There are an awful lot of people who behave like an ape that wants the banana of the other ape and has no qualms about beating the other one to death to get it.

And no, I haven't a clue of the racial aspect of this story, so don't suggest I'm going 'there'. I'm not.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Uh Clem wrote:
This really underscores that it's not guns that are the problem these days, it's the people.
There's something lacking from the environment they grow up in. Evidently there's little or no development of whatever it is that separates (should that be past tense) from apes.
There are an awful lot of people who behave like an ape that wants the banana of the other ape and has no qualms about beating the other one to death to get it.
And no, I haven't a clue of the racial aspect of this story, so don't suggest I'm going 'there'. I'm not.
I thnk there are 4 parts to the problem:

1.) violent video games
2.) violent TV programming
3.) violent movies
4.) lack of control & teaching of respect and personal responsibility on the part of the parents

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

Sandy Shores

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

what a sad thing to hear

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) violent video games
3.) violent movies
4.) lack of control & teaching of respect and personal responsibility on the part of the parents
I don't buy 1-3. if there was anything to it, my generation would have been dropping anvils onto each other's heads and handing out dynamite-filled cigars when not out decimating the roadrunner population.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

my god this world is getting worse than we do
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) violent video games
3.) violent movies
You've solved it, BY!
...and world hunger?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

TRAGIC!!!..To know your Son killed his sister!!... I cannot even Imagine the SHOCK OF DISBELIEF they are experiencing!!... It probably hasn't even SUNK IN Yet to the boy..THAT he MURDERED his Sister!!!.. SAD!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy 1-3. if there was anything to it, my generation would have been dropping anvils onto each other's heads and handing out dynamite-filled cigars when not out decimating the roadrunner population.
Your parents taught you better than to think cartoons were reality.

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Parents are failing their kids. Not teaching them, letting them do as they please, talk as they please, whatever keeps em happy. It's not good for them though.
I may have got a lot of spankings when I was a child, but I would have never dreamed of doing such a thing.
Stories like this just break my heart.

“More Brains Than .....”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

..a Zombie Thanksgiving

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr Stinko wrote:
<quoted text>
You've solved it, BY!
...and world hunger?
If you could have Bill Gates's money or solve world hunger, what color would your Lamborghini be?

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Absolutely

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I'm the youngest of 5 children, and the only male. My sisters and I battled like warriors on occasion, but had to do so out of site of my parents.

Fighting between siblings was not an option in our house growing up, and was not tolerated. Neither was swearing, talking back to our parents, or much of what may be tolerated today. This was also the case of every one of my friends with their families. I agree with Clem that its not a gun issue, we had a house full of them yet none of us had ever even considered even threatening one another with one, that was just unheard of. I also agree with Proud that it may be a dicipline issue. Parents just don't seem to be as stern with children nowadays. Maybe its a sign of the times, but these type of incidents do prove that parents may indeed be failing their children.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Phil the Grillmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could have Bill Gates's money or solve world hunger, what color would your Lamborghini be?
Ummmmmm.., I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
Stupidity Alert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Uh Clem wrote:
Dumb

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Uh Clem wrote:
In this case, it was fully-automatic assault knife that was at fault.

Usually, I'd also insert a reverse sexist rant here, but I can skip that. ;-)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

I think he was feeling neglected... sibling envy!!...

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
I think he was feeling neglected... sibling envy!!...
Yes, that happens. I do wonder if the attitude that I alluded to above is part of it. I mean, little girls act naturally the way a mother wants a lot of times. But boys are often rougher, more bullysome, less likely to go along with rules, and messier. So the boys are taught indirectly that they are nothing and nobody and that any sisters are along the line of perfection (not true, but closer to what the mother values).

Then throw a single parent home into the mix. That seems to screw up boys more than girls too, particularly when the one parent is the mother, and this hypothesis ties in with the previous.

Then with the above factors, a boy may end up violent, whether in the form of killing or in the form of sex crimes.
fearless in Antioch

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I am still not buying it , where is the evidence the brother did it ? What happened to what ever the police found , that caused them to believe that the killer had a wound ? If that is true then the boy would have a wound . It seems to me that some other blood was found, that did not belong to that family ? What has happened to we are innocent until proven guilty ?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

fearless in Antioch wrote:
If that is true then the boy would have a wound . It seems to me that some other blood was found, that did not belong to that family ?
The you have information that the police haven't released yet - which would make you a suspect also.

The police have not released any crime scene details yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••