WHO is the NASTIEST Poster on Offbea...

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#22 Jul 11, 2012
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>its not me...its them???????
why did you change your headline?

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#23 Jul 11, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>why did you change your headline?
I dont know........didnt give it much thought

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#24 Jul 11, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>What??? She didnt swallow :/
UGH!*choke*
<lol>

“Play it again, Sam.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

#25 Jul 11, 2012
Is it possible that you just might be an idiot and some things just aren't that important?

Oh wait. This is the Internetz. Stuff like being the biggest textual bad ass is Serious Business.

Carry on.:)

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#26 Jul 11, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong Dr. D??? Im not allowed to be nasty on the "be nasty" thread???
Oh heck yeah you are. I was just saying that your "new" meaning for SFing is old hat for some of these guys on here....

Myself not included of course. hahaha
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#27 Jul 11, 2012
Hiro Yamashita wrote:
I scared rook at thread!
As I recall you are aka JGOP?
Welcome to the mindf##^$

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28 Jul 11, 2012
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
UGH!*choke*
<lol>
What was gross is she accidentally spit in the glass where she was keeping her dentures...I told her to leave her bi-focals on.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#29 Jul 11, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh heck yeah you are. I was just saying that your "new" meaning for SFing is old hat for some of these guys on here....
Myself not included of course. hahaha
Damn...thought I was coming up with something new...lol...how you be man????

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#30 Jul 11, 2012
L_E_Terrell wrote:
Is it possible that you just might be an idiot and some things just aren't that important?
Oh wait. This is the Internetz. Stuff like being the biggest textual bad ass is Serious Business.
Carry on.:)
you talkin ....to me??cause I don see anyone else here so ...you talkin to ME??????? Manc????

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#31 Jul 11, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall you are aka JGOP?
Welcome to the mindf##^$
ah shole ah sole to you ...reebs I have NO clue who this guy is seriously but hes funny.....and he owns it

“Play it again, Sam.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Casablanca

#32 Jul 11, 2012
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>you talkin ....to me??cause I don see anyone else here so ...you talkin to ME??????? Manc????
U mad bro?

Yes, I went there.

AFK stabbing myself with a pencil.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#33 Jul 11, 2012
JG OP wrote:
<quoted text>ah shole ah sole to you ...reebs I have NO clue who this guy is seriously but hes funny.....and he owns it
yea,, your right,, my bad, I mistook him for Pedro,,there for a sec,,,sorry,,,xoxo

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#34 Jul 11, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Damn...thought I was coming up with something new...lol...how you be man????
Busier than a four-armed poster on Topix...The weather finally changed for the better so I have been outside doing STUFF and I love it.

How's it on your end??

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#35 Jul 11, 2012
L_E_Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad bro?
Yes, I went there.
AFK stabbing myself with a pencil.
frankly ...I REALLY give two shits about this cesspool.......although for like three years I was holding court every night with various threads and pals some of whome I now hang with regularly I just love to stir the pot from time to to,me and make it interesting. In reality Im totally non combatant.....well most of the time..... Its all entertainment
PeDRo THe UnDOcuMENTeD

Aspers, PA

#36 Jul 11, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
yea,, your right,, my bad, I mistook him for Pedro,,there for a sec,,,sorry,,,xoxo
OH bee steel my hearto!! I hab meeesed you soo mucho senioreeta Von Rebbe......Pedro now back eeen USA need meet USA girl PeDRO like USA girL

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#37 Jul 11, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>What was gross is she accidentally spit in the glass where she was keeping her dentures...I told her to leave her bi-focals on.
GAK!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#38 Jul 11, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Busier than a four-armed poster on Topix...The weather finally changed for the better so I have been outside doing STUFF and I love it.
How's it on your end??
LOL...As worn out as a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest...been working seven days a week and prolly be that way for another month...glad to hear you are TCB.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#39 Jul 11, 2012
Nastiest poster?? NONE!!!ZERO!!!NOBODY!!! Its All Good!!!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#40 Jul 11, 2012
PeDRo THe UnDOcuMENTeD wrote:
<quoted text>OH bee steel my hearto!! I hab meeesed you soo mucho senioreeta Von Rebbe......Pedro now back eeen USA need meet USA girl PeDRO like USA girL
Reebie have soft spot for Pedro, Reebie would like to see Pedro more often.... capeesh?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#41 Jul 11, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
I dont know if you guys consider this nasty or not...but Genos grandma once gave me a hummer after taking her dentures out...I call her my endentured servant.
GEEZ!! Mr.McDreamy strikes again....Not very picky are you????How have you been ,Dave?? Besides Horny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 min SweLL GirL 32,361
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min SweLL GirL 22,199
True False Game (Jun '11) 6 min SweLL GirL 14,773
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 11 min SweLL GirL 33,075
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 17 min KellyP in Jersey 6,549
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 18 min KellyP in Jersey 3,011
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 20 min KellyP in Jersey 1,692
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 217,000
News Sea lion grabs girl, pulls her into water 2 hr Geezer 11
Where are you from? 4 hr Charlie 43
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr TheJerseyDevil 4,005
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr TheJerseyDevil 75,155
More from around the web