“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jan 8, 2014
After $4M Vacation, Obama Talks Income Inequality

Millionaire Obama: I Hate Income Inequality (Truth Revolt)Ė Back from his $4 million Hawaii vacation ( compliments of American tax payers), President Barack Obama seems poised to sound the populist trumpet in an effort to turn the page on 2013ís disastrous Obamacare rollout. Many pundits are speculating that Obama, seeing the popularity of liberal populists like New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio, will [Ö] GOOGLE IT!

Government stimulus spending, paid for by running up the federal credit card, is why we have the never-ending Great Recession, though the left keeps fantasizing that spending ďsaved us from a second great depression.Ē

But the best evidence of his shrinking agenda is the trend in federal spending. Itís falling, and not at a trickle.

Many Americans who have sucked up the Keynesian vapors floating around in the ether cannot imagine that government spending actually hurts the economy. But we would love for the government-as-stimulus crowd to explain how government spending versus unemployment ... The more the government spends as a share of GDP, the more Americans are out of work as a share of the labor force.

None of this is to say that Mr. Obama isnít still inflicting harm on the economy. He is. If it hadnít been for his insistence on higher tax rates on everything that walks, crawls, swims, flies, or digs, our economy would be soaring. The presidentís regulatory assault, which is now estimated to cost about $1.5 trillion a year and includes new heightened efforts to regulate utility and industry carbon emissions, could do severe damage to the efficiency and competitiveness of U.S. businesses. Entitlement programs remain on automatic pilot as they surge full-speed toward the cliff of bankruptcy. The Congressional Budget Office calculates that these programs will grow by almost 50 percent over the next decade. Obamacare alone is scheduled to add more than $1 trillion of new spending over the next decade.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 8, 2014
4 Million is that all! Mmmmm....

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2014
Oh so he should not go home for Christmas with his family like every other president does??? Wow.
It's amazing how Obama is ,in your eyes, not suppose to do anything! Smdh. Get over it.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2014
May I ask, why Obama doesn't visit Camp David??? I never hear him and his family going there for the weekend!

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2014
"U" think SO?
How would $4,000,000 set you up for the rest of your life?
Think about that a minute????_ minute's up!
*=* Now what do you think?*=*

PS: Have no idea {{{ Smdh }}}

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2014
Smdh hillbilly lol she can't think!! You've seen her posts!! ;)
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
After $4M Vacation, Obama Talks Income Inequality
Millionaire Obama: I Hate Income Inequality (Truth Revolt)Ė Back from his $4 million Hawaii vacation ( compliments of American tax payers), President Barack Obama seems poised to sound the populist trumpet in an effort to turn the page on 2013ís disastrous Obamacare rollout. Many pundits are speculating that Obama, seeing the popularity of liberal populists like New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio, will [Ö] GOOGLE IT!
Government stimulus spending, paid for by running up the federal credit card, is why we have the never-ending Great Recession, though the left keeps fantasizing that spending ďsaved us from a second great depression.Ē
But the best evidence of his shrinking agenda is the trend in federal spending. Itís falling, and not at a trickle.
Many Americans who have sucked up the Keynesian vapors floating around in the ether cannot imagine that government spending actually hurts the economy. But we would love for the government-as-stimulus crowd to explain how government spending versus unemployment ... The more the government spends as a share of GDP, the more Americans are out of work as a share of the labor force.
None of this is to say that Mr. Obama isnít still inflicting harm on the economy. He is. If it hadnít been for his insistence on higher tax rates on everything that walks, crawls, swims, flies, or digs, our economy would be soaring. The presidentís regulatory assault, which is now estimated to cost about $1.5 trillion a year and includes new heightened efforts to regulate utility and industry carbon emissions, could do severe damage to the efficiency and competitiveness of U.S. businesses. Entitlement programs remain on automatic pilot as they surge full-speed toward the cliff of bankruptcy. The Congressional Budget Office calculates that these programs will grow by almost 50 percent over the next decade. Obamacare alone is scheduled to add more than $1 trillion of new spending over the next decade.
Mornin''billy !!...hey,I had a giggle at your use of the word Keynesian seeing as our "esteemed" Prime Minister John KEY couldn't get to Hawaii quick enough for a round of golf with his hero (curtesy of the NZ taxpayer, OF COURSE!)...the brown-nosing bastard !!!!!!!!!!

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#9 Jan 9, 2014
Birds of a feather flock together.
??? Although it'd do me a world of good to beat Obama at golf,
then beat Obama with a golf club.
"FORE!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30,000 post wins (May '13) 9 min Concerned_American 1,888
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 9 min Nobody 2 Special 1,724
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 11 min honeymylove 137,770
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min ---Word Woman--- 21,256
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 11 min Rose of Tralee 6,340
I spoke with GOD 17 min Bree_Z 22
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min ChromiuMan 117,295
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min Times are a Changing 147,583
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 1 hr Grace Nerissa 28
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 4 hr Go Blue Forever 45

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE