Location hidden

#9631 Oct 7, 2013
Salty
JJD

Denver, CO

#9632 Oct 7, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Horrible wreck at the Indy race, did you see it by chance?
What's goin on babe? Where your photo go? Hell that was one hell of a damn wreck. They should be glad no body died like fans.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9633 Oct 7, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
What's goin on babe? Where your photo go? Hell that was one hell of a damn wreck. They should be glad no body died like fans.
I'm done with all of this...I've tried like I told you and I got tricked and played with or "Played" like he said. I'm tired of the abusive language and every thing is fun and games at my expense. I changed my avatar only for you to have something that I liked and enjoyed, for when you come here.
I thought about it for a long time and I'm not going to be put through all of the things I've was put through before, just for a laugh and someone's sick fun. I don't need to be here and I prefer to do what I had planned after the weekend. The joy has really left my life and I'm tired of how I always get treated.
Thanks for being a good friend to me and always seemed to understand how I felt when things were pretty bad for me.
I'm sorry!
JJD

Denver, CO

#9634 Oct 7, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done with all of this...I've tried like I told you and I got tricked and played with or "Played" like he said. I'm tired of the abusive language and every thing is fun and games at my expense. I changed my avatar only for you to have something that I liked and enjoyed, for when you come here.
I thought about it for a long time and I'm not going to be put through all of the things I've was put through before, just for a laugh and someone's sick fun. I don't need to be here and I prefer to do what I had planned after the weekend. The joy has really left my life and I'm tired of how I always get treated.
Thanks for being a good friend to me and always seemed to understand how I felt when things were pretty bad for me.
I'm sorry!
Hell you don't have a thing to be sorry about. He hurts you on purpose to get his kicks. I told you many times he's sick in the head. Hell he'd never appreciate a woman like you a tall. Like most people I hope the worst that life can bring'em. I tried to call you but you ain't anwern.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9635 Oct 7, 2013
i thought this was the letter s not spread the bs amongst yourself

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#9636 Oct 7, 2013
Streetrodding

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9637 Oct 7, 2013
stock car
JJD

Denver, CO

#9638 Oct 8, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry!
Hell I was hoping to see you write something I know your hurt I hope your ok girl. Under stand he'll never care about you like he should. Hell he'll always treat you below standard.
JJD

Denver, CO

#9639 Oct 8, 2013
axxx wrote:
i thought this was the letter s not spread the bs amongst yourself
Who you talking to? Hell you need to take your bs on up out of here.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9640 Oct 8, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I was hoping to see you write something I know your hurt I hope your ok girl. Under stand he'll never care about you like he should. Hell he'll always treat you below standard.
I'm not interested in talking, thanks...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9641 Oct 9, 2013
Superfluous
JJD

Denver, CO

#9642 Oct 9, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in talking, thanks...
Hell I know you don't want to talk and write on this forum but damn I noticed he started a Crayola thread. Hell that ain't nothing more than to harass you and make you angry. Like I told you many a damn times his mental state ain't no good towards you and your minor kid a tall.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9643 Oct 9, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I know you don't want to talk and write on this forum but damn I noticed he started a Crayola thread. Hell that ain't nothing more than to harass you and make you angry. Like I told you many a damn times his mental state ain't no good towards you and your minor kid a tall.
May I ask, how do you know "he" did it?

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9644 Oct 9, 2013
stupid sh*t
JJD

Denver, CO

#9645 Oct 9, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask, how do you know "he" did it?
Hell I know you didn't start it he's the only one who harasses you in ways like that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9646 Oct 9, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I know you didn't start it he's the only one who harasses you in ways like that.
No, I didn't make the thread, but there's no sense in making accusations....
JJD

Denver, CO

#9647 Oct 9, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't make the thread, but there's no sense in making accusations....
Hell you can't be for real with saying that? Hell you know as good in well that he's going to use any thing to harass and damn try to make you angry. Hell tough sh!t on the accusation part.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9648 Oct 9, 2013
more bs what happened to the letter s oh i go it your talking sh**
JJD

Denver, CO

#9649 Oct 9, 2013
Hell ass wipe why don't you stop harassing the girl. Hell you don't do sh!t in good for her to begin with.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9650 Oct 9, 2013
some silly folks are funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min Trouser Cough 32,682
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,870
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min _Alley_Cat_ 167,001
Say Something Nice. (Oct '09) 18 min Sweetie-Pie 2,798
thread for only nice folks (Dec '07) 30 min Kelly Joanne Cannon 147
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 59 min Brick 9,268
A six word game (Dec '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 18,503
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 12,626
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 4 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 98
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr Mega Monster 42,048