The Letter "S"
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9610 Oct 5, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are. Hell its been a damn good game so far. What's goin on today girl? Stay a way from the lyin assess. I read your posts. It takes some balls to come up with a lie like that. That dude axxx must be mental like the other dude.
The game has been great, still watching it....Yep I know, lies are no good and I don't need to hear them.
I was watching the race to in between commercials; Kyle really messed up Keselowski by tapping him on his rear bumper. Needless to say, he wrecked and finished 28th.
However, Kyle didn't win, thank goodness....Matt Kenseth did..
Tomorrow should be interesting...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9611 Oct 5, 2013
Samsonite
JJD

Denver, CO

#9612 Oct 5, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The game has been great, still watching it....Yep I know, lies are no good and I don't need to hear them.
I was watching the race to in between commercials; Kyle really messed up Keselowski by tapping him on his rear bumper. Needless to say, he wrecked and finished 28th.
However, Kyle didn't win, thank goodness....Matt Kenseth did..
Tomorrow should be interesting...
Hell that was a damn good hell of a game. That busch should of been penalized he ain't no good a tall. You have a good night babe I'll talk at you tomorrow.
Level 5

Location hidden

#9613 Oct 6, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell that was a damn good hell of a game. That busch should of been penalized he ain't no good a tall. You have a good night babe I'll talk at you tomorrow.
Good game indeed....Are the Saint's playing today, I wonder?!
JJD

Denver, CO

#9614 Oct 6, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good game indeed....Are the Saint's playing today, I wonder?!
Your saints are on today at 1pm on fox network. I noticed the patriots are 1pm. Hell you got some choices there babe. I hope all is well with you today and keep your head up. Let'em keep biting and chasing their tails.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9615 Oct 6, 2013
SUNDAY...Sunshine !!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

;)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9616 Oct 6, 2013
Sweatness
Level 5

Location hidden

#9617 Oct 6, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your saints are on today at 1pm on fox network. I noticed the patriots are 1pm. Hell you got some choices there babe. I hope all is well with you today and keep your head up. Let'em keep biting and chasing their tails.
Helloooo....rats all the good stuff is all at the same times...I'll be doing some serious channel flipping for this afternoon. I wonder how the feud between Kyle and Brad is going to go today. Should be a race full of interesting....
Thank you for your kind words...<3
They all should be dizzy by now...Lol
JJD

Denver, CO

#9618 Oct 6, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Helloooo....rats all the good stuff is all at the same times...I'll be doing some serious channel flipping for this afternoon. I wonder how the feud between Kyle and Brad is going to go today. Should be a race full of interesting....
Thank you for your kind words...<3
They all should be dizzy by now...Lol
You're welcome. I'm looking at the prerace now Damn girl it's goin to be some kind of somethin watchin this race. Let'em get dizzy babe ha ha.
Level 5

Location hidden

#9619 Oct 6, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. I'm looking at the prerace now Damn girl it's goin to be some kind of somethin watchin this race. Let'em get dizzy babe ha ha.
Talladega is coming up soon, now that should be interesting. It is definitely, the most exciting race of the year for me... You should come down this weekend for Fright Night...:))
Level 5

Location hidden

#9620 Oct 6, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Danica just got loose and a small mess on the track...It's 58 degrees in Kansas....
JJD

Denver, CO

#9621 Oct 6, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Talladega is coming up soon, now that should be interesting. It is definitely, the most exciting race of the year for me... You should come down this weekend for Fright Night...:))
Damn looks like some body trackin you down perty hard here. You never told me how you liked bein at the school all week? I haven't heard any complaints you must of liked it alright.
Level 5

Location hidden

#9622 Oct 6, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn looks like some body trackin you down perty hard here. You never told me how you liked bein at the school all week? I haven't heard any complaints you must of liked it alright.
Who cares! Anyway, I enjoyed it very much, it was a lot of fun. Tomorrow is my regular work week, so no more fun for a while...Lol
I'll talk to you later, between ironing and watching the race and "Mama can I", I feel a little overwhelmed....:))
Have a Great afternoon....
JJD

Denver, CO

#9623 Oct 6, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares! Anyway, I enjoyed it very much, it was a lot of fun. Tomorrow is my regular work week, so no more fun for a while...Lol
I'll talk to you later, between ironing and watching the race and "Mama can I", I feel a little overwhelmed....:))
Have a Great afternoon....
Have a good one babe I'll get back with you on the fright night thing.
Level 5

Location hidden

#9625 Oct 6, 2013
SMoke...I can honesty say, that I've never seen a caution come out because of Smoke outside the race track.

Since: Nov 09

Northeast Ohio

#9626 Oct 6, 2013
Syncline

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#9627 Oct 6, 2013
satisfaction... for everything that life has to offer.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9628 Oct 6, 2013
sated

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9629 Oct 7, 2013
sensory
Level 5

Location hidden

#9630 Oct 7, 2013
JJD wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good one babe I'll get back with you on the fright night thing.
Horrible wreck at the Indy race, did you see it by chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 min former smoker 33,206
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 2 min Old Sam 2,858
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min Old Sam 9,112
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 204,908
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 3 min andet1987 1,168
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 6 min andet1987 1,021
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min Old Sam 31,846
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 20 min Melt down 8,832
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min Sharlene45 197,421
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 59 min 8541 MARINE 59,796
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 20,021
More from around the web