“Just me.......”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 9, 2011
RACE wrote:
Forget that....Got a troll hammer?
<quoted text>
I don't know. I'll have to go check the tool box. If I don't, does Lowes carry them?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 9, 2011
Entonces wrote:
<quoted text>So then, what's your plan if he doesn't follow this plan? You gotta have a back up.
Oh are you her troll? Just seeing that based on your post. Well I am not sure the trolls here will accept you. They are very sophisticated in their techniques of trolling...but you can test it out on the troll on troll violence thread..use search you will easily find it. And then you can see if you can handle it.....good luck and don't think you are any less of a troll if you can't deal with these trolls...just some need a different surrounding for their trolling thats all.:)
Entonces

United States

#23 Nov 9, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh are you her troll? Just seeing that based on your post. Well I am not sure the trolls here will accept you. They are very sophisticated in their techniques of trolling...but you can test it out on the troll on troll violence thread..use search you will easily find it. And then you can see if you can handle it.....good luck and don't think you are any less of a troll if you can't deal with these trolls...just some need a different surrounding for their trolling thats all.:)
It's pretty hard to get over on you!

SNAFUBARIFIC
Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Davisburg, MI

#24 Nov 9, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
uh...CK...I hate to be the one to break this to you, but THAT'S Ferrerman, posting (TROLLING) unregistered. This is a carryover from these good folk's thread on the Topix forum...
Why do you refuse to believe the guy's nothing but a TROLL?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25 Nov 9, 2011
MLR29 wrote:
Hi Chatty and everybody. Just popped in to see if you needed any help. I brought my fly swatter.
Hi MLR29, thanks so far doing ok. I don't think its too bad in here compared to what we deal with mostly. Glad to see ya and hope your week is going great!:)hugs!

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#26 Nov 9, 2011
SNAFUBARIFIC wrote:
<quoted text>uh...CK...I hate to be the one to break this to you, but THAT'S Ferrerman, posting (TROLLING) unregistered. This is a carryover from these good folk's thread on the Topix forum...
Why do you refuse to believe the guy's nothing but a TROLL?
I can't see Ferrerman acting that way and don't you think that is what has caused a lot of the fighting here by others accusing others of being someone else. I don't know who it is I was just trying to add some light humor to soften the trolling. Like I said Ferrerman never has been mean to me so I don't want to think badly of him just because some feel he is posting unregistered. It can be anyone.

SNAFUBARIFIC
Level 1

Davisburg, MI

#27 Nov 9, 2011
Entonces wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty hard to get over on you!
Post marked for deletion...

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#28 Nov 9, 2011
Entonces wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty hard to get over on you!
LOL..now we all know I am the clueless one just ask the icon stalker.
Entonces

United States

#29 Nov 9, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..now we all know I am the clueless one just ask the icon stalker.
That's probably that SNAFBARFY lady who is such a whine merchant! What's her problem?

SNAFUBARIFIC
Level 1

Davisburg, MI

#30 Nov 9, 2011
Entonces wrote:
<quoted text>That's probably that SNAFBARFY lady who is such a whine merchant! What's her problem?
Post marked for deletion...

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#31 Nov 9, 2011
Entonces wrote:
<quoted text>That's probably that SNAFBARFY lady who is such a whine merchant! What's her problem?
I do not approve of your trolling whatever poster you are...

I like to trap all you trolls in the time out thread!sheesh

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

nil carborundum illegitemi

#32 Nov 9, 2011
RACE wrote:
So, he will just sorta appear as "Nancy Nylon" or something?
He's your troll, not mine, but gosh I get so confused with the parade of characters.
<quoted text>
I know, I've finally arrived - I now have TWO trolls/stalkers. I do wonder what happened to my Raptor stalker.

:)

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

#33 Nov 9, 2011
RACE wrote:
I think bubble tea is the standard backup.
<quoted text>
Excellent idea!

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

#34 Nov 9, 2011
MLR29 wrote:
Hi Chatty and everybody. Just popped in to see if you needed any help. I brought my fly swatter.
Nice to meet you MLR29. I really like your avatar pic.

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

#35 Nov 9, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I've never even heard of that thread. Excellent idea!

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

#36 Nov 9, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not approve of your trolling whatever poster you are...
I like to trap all you trolls in the time out thread!sheesh
There's a time out thread? And yes, Ferrerman, or McCreepy my endearing nickname for him is MY own personal troll/stalker. He can be quite funny.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#37 Nov 9, 2011
I think so, should be next to the troll traps and troll lawn spray.
MLR29 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. I'll have to go check the tool box. If I don't, does Lowes carry them?

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

#38 Nov 9, 2011
And now that I have officially claimed him, he'd better not be stalking anyone else.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#39 Nov 9, 2011
Troll on troll violence....
I gotta get me some of that!
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>

“Just me.......”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40 Nov 9, 2011
_Chiarra_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you MLR29. I really like your avatar pic.
Nice to meet you, too. And thank you about my pic...he's my special kitty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min LIM 61,628
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 10 min Grace Nerissa 1,320
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 11 min Dman 807
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min SweLL GirL 201,194
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 17 min Grace Nerissa 36,285
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 18 min DMan 480
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 22 min DMan 9,166
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 8,998
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 3 hr andet1987 146
More from around the web