America Unearthed
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#98 Apr 4, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're thinking of the wrong Leif.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vy8k19gAy7sXX
LOL!
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#99 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
<quoted text>
If memeory serves me correct I think you refer to Leif Ericcson,he was atlest noted as landing as close as Greeenland,I would consider that close enough to count and nothing says he couldn't have traveled futher.Rune stones have been found as far as Minnisota.
Wasn't he in The High Chaperal,lol only kidding,I know that Vikings did settle in the US,I vaguely remember or reading something about the Templars as well,probably when they started getting bumped off by the order of the pope some escaped and ended up state side and once again before Columbus..

“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#101 Apr 4, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't he in The High Chaperal,lol only kidding,I know that Vikings did settle in the US,I vaguely remember or reading something about the Templars as well,probably when they started getting bumped off by the order of the pope some escaped and ended up state side and once again before Columbus..
I remember reading somewhere the Templars entered South America first to escape the wrath of the Pope.
People get confused being Leif settled L'Anse aux Meadows. It was his father's expedition he retraced. Making Eric the Red the first of the Norse to discover Vinland. His son the second to arrive and yet the first to colonize the area.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#104 Apr 4, 2013
Norseceltic wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading somewhere the Templars entered South America first to escape the wrath of the Pope.
People get confused being Leif settled L'Anse aux Meadows. It was his father's expedition he retraced. Making Eric the Red the first of the Norse to discover Vinland. His son the second to arrive and yet the first to colonize the area.
I knew they settled the US and Vinland but that was about it so thank you for the information.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#105 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
This is only factual to Greenland not mainland N.America
Think your find there are settlements in Nova Scotia i think is and somewhere else are still there..

“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#110 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
<quoted text>
And which haplogroups DNA are you refering to.All species of humans have migrated,be more to the point.
It would take too long for me to explain Haplogroups, their branches and migratory routes to you. That's something you need to research on your own. It's fascinating stuff. Good luck and happy reading..
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#111 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
<quoted text>
Same general area,but not the America in question.The mainland USA is the topic of the thread.
How about the People from Europe getting to the US before the people from Asia.Spear heads have been found the type only found in Europe,they came when the ice was receding following the ice flow,think it's a theory..

miky muller
Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113 Apr 4, 2013
No I have not been watching
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#117 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
Krypteia,
Are you refering to white europeans??
Yes as such,they would have came from what now is France as Britain would have still been covered in ice,they followed the edge of the ice and came to what now is the US,the theory being they might have got there before what are now native Americans but as the ice receded further north no more people could have got there over the decades and so on and probably died out through mixed breeding with the people that arrived later from Asia as the land bridge was still open From Asia for thousands years later still,as far as I know that is.
There was a program over here about it very interesting but a good theory..

“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#118 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
Looks like the norsepathetic guy is mad.I never seen so many red X's.I don't know why.
LOL Apparently you have someone else's attention, not mine. Deleting this from my tracker. Carry on..
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#123 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
<quoted text>
I had heard about this once before a long time ago and I could see the possiblity.I alwyas had a thought that there may have been whites here in ancient times well before modern times.There are a great many burial mounds here for starters and only in the eastern part of America.I'll have to research this,its an intersting theory.Do you have any idea where found spear heads?
Sorry I'm not sure where they found the Spear heads I'm afraid,maybe if you google it,it may come up,must admit this programme was a couple of years ago but most interesting..Now you got me fascinated when you mentioned burial mounds a thing our ancestors use to do here..
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#127 Apr 4, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
Trust me,I am going to dig a little deeper into this,I will post anything I find.Thank you for getting me intrigued,this hasn't run accross my mind for quit sometime.
That's good I'd been interested in what you find with links would be great.
I'm wondering if that program I watched could be found on You tube or something?
lmao

Hicksville, OH

#129 Apr 5, 2013
Norseceltic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Apparently you have someone else's attention, not mine. Deleting this from my tracker. Carry on..
Deleting,is that another term for running like a (B)itch?
Unearthed follower

Hicksville, OH

#131 Apr 5, 2013
nonyadambizness wrote:
I certainly will.
I was following you conversation and found this about the spearhead and the european theory.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-02-29...

But the mastodon relic found near the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay turned out to be 22,000 years old, suggesting that the blade was just as ancient.

Whoever fashioned that blade was not supposed to be here.

Its makers probably paddled from Europe and arrived in America thousands of years ahead of the western migration, making them the first Americans, argues Smithsonian Institution anthropologist Dennis Stanford.

“I think it’s feasible,” said Tom Dillehay, a prominent archaeologist at Vanderbilt University.“The evidence is building up, and it certainly warrants discussion.”

At the height of the last ice age, Stanford says, mysterious Stone Age European people known as the Solutreans paddled along an ice cap jutting into the North Atlantic. They lived like Inuits, harvesting seals and seabirds.

See the link for more.

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#132 Apr 5, 2013
Very interesting,I have heard this spear theory.

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#133 Apr 5, 2013
Norseceltic wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Apparently you have someone else's attention, not mine. Deleting this from my tracker. Carry on..
You obviously didn't take it off your tracker,are you one of those guys that get mad when your made out to be ignorant during the conversation because you sure look like a fool on here.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#134 Apr 6, 2013
Unearthed follower wrote:
<quoted text>
I was following you conversation and found this about the spearhead and the european theory.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-02-29...
But the mastodon relic found near the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay turned out to be 22,000 years old, suggesting that the blade was just as ancient.
Whoever fashioned that blade was not supposed to be here.
Its makers probably paddled from Europe and arrived in America thousands of years ahead of the western migration, making them the first Americans, argues Smithsonian Institution anthropologist Dennis Stanford.
“I think it’s feasible,” said Tom Dillehay, a prominent archaeologist at Vanderbilt University.“The evidence is building up, and it certainly warrants discussion.”
At the height of the last ice age, Stanford says, mysterious Stone Age European people known as the Solutreans paddled along an ice cap jutting into the North Atlantic. They lived like Inuits, harvesting seals and seabirds.
See the link for more.
A good post,and remember this now in part of that program I watched a couple of years back,I was thinking bloody hell we could have been there thousands of years before the so called Native Americans.
Like I put in another post the ice receded so the migration would have stopped but the land bridge to Alaska has nearly always been there as such,so out breeding inter breeding they probably just died off,or a space ship came and took them away.lol
Unearthed follower

Hicksville, OH

#135 Apr 7, 2013
Brandenburg Stone,

Found in Kentucky in 1912,is a land calim stone claiming the land for the Welsh.Supposedly Merriwether Lewis found it on his survey of the Louisiana Purchase.
follower

Hicksville, OH

#137 Apr 7, 2013
Wh woud you care?This thread is hereon the subject of unexplained history,ether comment or go troll elsewhere,thats why you came here isn't it,to troll.
follower

Hicksville, OH

#138 Apr 7, 2013
Noreseceltic,quit being a (B)itch and contact me direct

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird Forum Daily AA Meeting 1 min WTF 9
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min ChristineM 197,494
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 27 min KNIGHT DeVINE 32,154
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Love Mmm 190,919
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 39 min stacked and proud 8,824
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 41 min stacked and proud 8,107
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 42 min stacked and proud 19,591
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 55 min its me daisy 6,124
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 2,378
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr SweLL GirL 144,841
More from around the web