Why did the clique fall apart?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#1703 Oct 14, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
So it was wrong to tell Eric how angry I was at his unprovoked attacks on our friends, but here you are championing the aggressor and butting in, yourself, DOH! Priceless!
With that, goodnight. Let me know on the mutual ignore, I'm all for it.
Good morning Pais. This is an old dead horse best left dead. You always treated me fairly even when you disagreed with me. Have a great day. As for Eric he still follows me everywhere. I would miss his icons :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1704 Oct 14, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Not even dignifying the repeated Denny accusation with a response. When Eric attacked Hippi and HRP REPEATEDLY every time he got drunk, without any response from them, that WAS Eric starting with me. If you were any kind of friend to them, you would've seen it the same way.
And I haven't been the one whining about Eric, he must've gone and whined to you that when he came here and tried to insult me unprovoked, that he couldn't handle my response by his wittle self. LOL! He's a grown man who should be able to fight his own battles but it's obvious you don't see him that way, ha ha.
That is when you came, and why... LOL! You're so obvious to any thinking person.
Are you going to respect my wishes to ignore me?
He didn't ask me to do a damn thing. I am pointing out your blatant lies. He went after Hippi and HRP because of what they were doing. One thing was said in Paris and another on Topix. And Denny isn't the only one that it was done to. You inserted yourself into it. Now you want to whine and cry that he is picking on you and hurting your little feelings? Remember how many times you whined about why is Eric doing this? What did we do wrong? I told you and you didn't like the truth and the clique ended. My friends that left the clique don't post here much anymore. They would agree with how it went down. I'll stop when you do and do not think you'll tell me what to do. You aren't woman enough.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1705 Oct 14, 2012
Hey kiddo's ,

Hope all is well . Pais enjoy your vacation . We are about ready to leave from ours. It's nice to get away with friends. I've missed my routine at home though . Why is it that your daily morning crap doesn't happen ? I've got a 3 day back up . Lol . Tmi ... I know .

Anyhoo , y'all have fun .

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1709 Oct 14, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>KEEP IT UP POPS
you haven't a clue, pathetic tor a "judge"
right , I will but it seems from this side of the fence you are the one losing the account's and I'm clueless ....

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

did I say REPORTED

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1714 Oct 14, 2012
Great Slack is on his period again ....

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1715 Oct 14, 2012
Not sure why this keeps going. Doesn't seem that it is going to change any. Each side will stay strong to what they feel. I don't really follow a lot of it but not sure what good anything is coming out of all this. Its just really sad to see so many who use to be friends and had fun chatting and joking here some time ago. Sorry that there seems to be no way to just move on and let it go.

Wishing you all well and hopefully a good day.:)hugs!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#1718 Oct 14, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
I don't think a case of Midol would change anything.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1719 Oct 14, 2012
NeverMind_ wrote:
<quoted text>it you had a problem with deceitful liars who plot to hurt others it would be a lot easier for you
((((HUGS))))
Well that was helpful. I do my best to be a good person and try to see the best not worst in others. If I see something that is wrong I have spoken up. This here both sides are giving as good as they are getting.

Also, reading the different threads I really don't see anyone truly being mean to anyone except for this feud that is going on. If this stopped for one day I bet that you would see more fun here than fighting. Because it is the same upset going on not anything that has happened that is new. All in the past. So when does everyone just let it go already.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Charlevoix, MI

#1720 Oct 14, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was helpful. I do my best to be a good person and try to see the best not worst in others. If I see something that is wrong I have spoken up. This here both sides are giving as good as they are getting.
Also, reading the different threads I really don't see anyone truly being mean to anyone except for this feud that is going on. If this stopped for one day I bet that you would see more fun here than fighting. Because it is the same upset going on not anything that has happened that is new. All in the past. So when does everyone just let it go already.
whatever works for you spin chickie

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1721 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>whatever works for you spin chickie
Well I guess I am on your list again. Sorry about that. I am who I am and if someone decides not to like me well guess there is nothing I can do about that.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Charlevoix, MI

#1723 Oct 14, 2012
CK

did you read anything SM wrote?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#1724 Oct 14, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting never did anyone any good. If I don't like someone I just ignore them. Some people like me and some don't I can live with that :)

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1725 Oct 14, 2012
CK
did you read anything SM wrote?
Yes I did and also read what Paisley wrote. Who am I to judge either person when all I see is writing on a forum. I am sorry about what has happened. But I don't have any way to know who is right or wrong here. Each side have very convincing stories. I go by how I am treated and I stick to what I feel is right. I am not going to be mean and try to take sides.

I remember how much fun you were to chat with and I like you. I plan to be nice and respectful to everyone here. Even if they are mean to me. Also, I will also speak up to something I see is wrong like what was said to NM. I feel she is a nice lady. But also feel that way about many you do not like. I am not going to win any votes on this. I just have to be who I am and say goodbye to those who decide that they can't accept that.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1726 Oct 14, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Fighting never did anyone any good. If I don't like someone I just ignore them. Some people like me and some don't I can live with that :)
Hi Denny, I agree fighting is not something I want to do. Hey hope all is well with you. How is your weekend going? It is going well here so far. Weather isn't the best but at least it is not raining.

Wishing you a great day!:)hugs!
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1727 Oct 14, 2012
THE "CLICK"
A gang mentality allows the individuals who are members to feel invincible, larger in importance and strengthened by the sheer volume of their number. The banding together of individuals who may alone be weak and ineffective becomes a collective force with a singular purpose, usually reprehensible, to exert their presence en masse. The mentality behind this is simple - in matters of violence or coercion gang rule cannot be defeated by a lone person or unorganized group. The overwhelming effect of the pressure exerted by gangs is not just in the areas of violence, it has a significant psychological impact on society in general and the community affected specifically.

Gangs offer no real contribution to society, other than to cause a log-jam in our court system and add to rising prison populations. They detract from valuable resources in short demand and ruin lives.
Clickety Clack went the Clique trainwreck...!

Surfs up...!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1728 Oct 14, 2012
Highwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, wrong. SM made the choice to come here on her own. Hippi gave as good as she got in case you missed it. Princess isn't a brawler- at least not with that ID. Quit painting me as a dysfunctional mean person. I have my moments to be sure, but I'm just like anybody else. Put on my pants one leg at a time, and get out there and earn a living every day. I love life and laughter. This has gotten out of control. I'm taking myself away from here, hoping it will stick. But I can't leave without saying I don't hate you or anything.
You have a PM.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#1729 Oct 14, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Hey Laura, think someone forget to take their lithium.
How's your day?
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1730 Oct 14, 2012
A gang is a group of individuals who band together through a common identity or a common goal. Throughout history the word "gang" has been used synonymously with the word "group". It is only in recent history that it has been used in an exclusively negative way to describe groups of people involved in violent and criminal activities.

People often form little groups or cliques of people that they associate with. This phenomenon is inevitable, as they are naturally drawn to people with whom they have similar backgrounds. The majority of these clusters are not gangs. However, quite often a situation may arise that causes the clique to convene more tightly than before, and behave in a manner that may be deemed inappropriate.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Charlevoix, MI

#1731 Oct 14, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did and also read what Paisley wrote. Who am I to judge either person when all I see is writing on a forum. I am sorry about what has happened. But I don't have any way to know who is right or wrong here. Each side have very convincing stories. I go by how I am treated and I stick to what I feel is right. I am not going to be mean and try to take sides.
I remember how much fun you were to chat with and I like you. I plan to be nice and respectful to everyone here. Even if they are mean to me. Also, I will also speak up to something I see is wrong like what was said to NM. I feel she is a nice lady. But also feel that way about many you do not like. I am not going to win any votes on this. I just have to be who I am and say goodbye to those who decide that they can't accept that.
denial

you wear it well

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1732 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>denial
you wear it well
OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Sparky 197,681
Name an item game 6 min andet1987 102
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 13 min andet1987 1,198
True False Game (Jun '11) 19 min andet1987 12,658
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Chimney1 205,204
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 25 min quilterqueen 828
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 44 min quilterqueen 31,858
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 19,846
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Sharlene45 3,864
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 59,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Knock off purse s... 33,276
More from around the web