Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#1675 Oct 13, 2012
your bestest friend wrote:
it doesn't matter if the peanut gallery believes you......
Who exactly is the peanut gallery?
On this thread the peanut gallery is a pseudonym for the clique...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1676 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>blah, blah blah. It's all lies and you know it. I didn't compare what Hee did to what we did. I merely stated the fact that you knew who it was even though you flat out lied about it.
And yes I would rather stand behind Eric than you. That just shows I know how to be a true friend to someone. You started the crap with him and now you don't like it.
Your lying out your arse. You did try to be the leader. Who kept filling our heads with Vee being Rosa? That was you. Maybe you need to take a good long look at yourself. You don't lose your friends the way you did for nothing. Those emails didn't show a thing that proved Vee to be Rosa. Maybe there were other emails out there? But that couldn't be possible could it? And you call me a dummy? I can see the bigger picture. Your still stuck in your little world that revolves around topix.
And another lie. You know exactly why Ferrerman and Slack left Paris. Ferrerman got tired of the gang mentality. Slack was booted by Dean because of DJ.
And how brilliant of you to point out what most of topix already knew. Who else would have been responsible for the farm thread? You gonna tell me you didn't laugh your ass off about it in Paris? Go ahead it will be another lie.
Did you also notice how little I was posting in there for quite a while before it went to hell? A good friend would have but you didn't notice at all or ask what was going on?
Call me a dummy all you want if you don't have anything else to stand on. I would rather be stupid and honest than a freaking liar!
...SM...thanks for revealing this information...it appears that many, many people owe Vee and others apologies...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1677 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
And if you were the same in Paris as you are here why try to find all the secret threads to post? True colors? How many others were there? You wouldn't have to hide if what you had to say was on the up and up. Nice try but still lies.
Dummy, True Colors was put up in secret, so that the hundred emails could be posted in continuity without interruption, as soon as it was completed a link was posted to offbeat.
Are you really saying I started ALL threads that were for awhile out of the radar of the trolls that were stalking us? YOU were on ALL the other ones, or did you forget? We all found exotic places to post in Topix, knowing it would all be found one day, we even said on there, don't post anything you wouldn't want all of topix reading. It was just nice not to deal with what you see here. If you're ashamed of that, again sorry bout ya.
How about we agree to disagree and I won't follow you to a thread and jump on you, oh wait I've never done that, DOH! How about we agree to a total ignore of each other?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1678 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
And if you were the same in Paris as you are here why try to find all the secret threads to post? True colors? How many others were there? You wouldn't have to hide if what you had to say was on the up and up. Nice try but still lies.
And except for True Colors, all those threads are still there, go ahead and find one duplicitous post that I made? I don't have to lie, it's all still there. Go ahead and prove at least ONE of your many projections---oops I mean accusations.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1679 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy, True Colors was put up in secret, so that the hundred emails could be posted in continuity without interruption, as soon as it was completed a link was posted to offbeat.
Are you really saying I started ALL threads that were for awhile out of the radar of the trolls that were stalking us? YOU were on ALL the other ones, or did you forget? We all found exotic places to post in Topix, knowing it would all be found one day, we even said on there, don't post anything you wouldn't want all of topix reading. It was just nice not to deal with what you see here. If you're ashamed of that, again sorry bout ya.
How about we agree to disagree and I won't follow you to a thread and jump on you, oh wait I've never done that, DOH! How about we agree to a total ignore of each other?
You got it. The lies are getting so old anyway! I guess you have to keep repeating them to make yourself believe them. How bout you ignore Eric to. Then I won't need to defend my friend. Or is that something only you can do? A lot of people see you for what you really are. Your the only one who's blind. And yes I spent so much time on those other threads. Who exactly did I post as? I think Some Beach had under 20 posts and whoever else had less than that. Now how many posts were yours?
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1680 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You did to say it was the same, Hee and y'all, right here on this thread! You don't even know what you say.
In fact, your own posts from the beginning tonight show how disjointed and contradictory with yourself you can be.
Love your confession,'I went after HH but she came after me just as hard.' and 'I feel so ashamed and it's all your fault, you were the leader!'
Some confession, lol. I'm done with you. I stand by what I said, you can say what you want to about it, like I said, you're even contradicting yourself right here.
...you're done?...as if...you have said that about 6 times already in the past few hours...

...your best bet is to crawl humbly to Vee and beg for forgiveness...but don't be surprised if you get a foot down your throat...but unlike you Vee is a nice lady...she might even allow you to post to her a few times...

...by looking at the icons you are getting...you are no longer on the top...LOLOL...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1681 Oct 13, 2012
And I bet I didn't see ten posts in the hoho farm thread, you won't find any props from me, nor more than maybe one or two posts. I just wasn't that into it. That thread is still there? Any 'former friend'(all four of you), want to come on here and back her up that I was any part of discussing, laughing about or participating in the hoho thread? I'll bet not, the rest of you are clearer in your heads.
Just like you remember it bass-ackwards about Eric.
Remember apologizing for him when he first turned on Hippi and HRP for being nice to Denny? Back when you knew it was wrong, lol? Remember making excuses for his behavior and begging us to understand? Remember being worried he'd hurt himself and us telling y'all we didn't want anything like that to happen? Remember as it continued asking us to understand that you were gonna stand by him cause he was so alone and you felt sorry for him? Remember us saying we were glad he had someone and that was okay with us?
What happened next was YOU got all shitty because those of us who were being targeted weren't lying down and taking it. It wasn't enough for us to understand you standing by him, nope.
That's what happened. And he send two obscene PMs to me. I still said I understood your position.
And that folks, is how the click broke up.
Care to bring up any more of the private conversations we had? I'll not watch you do it and embellish it without rebuttal.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1682 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>And except for True Colors, all those threads are still there, go ahead and find one duplicitous post that I made? I don't have to lie, it's all still there. Go ahead and prove at least ONE of your many projections---oops I mean accusations.
...how quickly you give up on ignoring her...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1684 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
And I bet I didn't see ten posts in the hoho farm thread, you won't find any props from me, nor more than maybe one or two posts. I just wasn't that into it. That thread is still there? Any 'former friend'(all four of you), want to come on here and back her up that I was any part of discussing, laughing about or participating in the hoho thread? I'll bet not, the rest of you are clearer in your heads.
Remember apologizing for him when he first turned on Hippi and HRP for being nice to Denny? Back when you knew it was wrong, lol? Remember making excuses for his behavior and begging us to understand? Remember being worried he'd hurt himself and us telling y'all we didn't want anything like that to happen? Remember as it continued asking us to understand that you were gonna stand by him cause he was so alone and you felt sorry for him? Remember us saying we were glad he had someone and that was okay with us?
What happened next was YOU got all shitty because those of us who were being targeted weren't lying down and taking it. It wasn't enough for us to understand you standing by him, nope.
That's what happened. And he send two obscene PMs to me. I still said I understood your position.
Care to bring up any more of the private conversations we had? I'll not watch you do it and embellish it without rebuttal.
...policia...please hurry...this meltdown is keeping her coming back again and again...hurry please...911...emergency...mel tdown is severe...bring prozac...lots of it...

Location hidden

#1685 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Need help on ignoring already? Yes I did ask you to be a little more understanding with Eric. I was being a rotten friend to him wasn't I? The crap didn't go down until you sent him the first pm because of something he said on topix to Hippi. Your first pm to him you called him everything but a white man. MFer was your favorite wasn't it? He wasn't as pissed that you were being friends with Denny as much as the fact that you would say nasty rotten things about Denny in Paris and run right to his thread and post nice to him. How easily you forget that your being two faced is what started the end of the clique and that some of us called you on it? Remember now? We weren't being two faced to HH. What we said to her was the same thing we said there too. It was no secret. We weren't rotten behind her back and sweet to her face. You sure did that to a lot of people didn't you! I bet you want to go back to that ignore thing. Do not think you will trash on me without getting it back. It's not only your privilege.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1687 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
...pais...I'm the one giving you hearts...I will continue to do so until you get help...I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself...

Location hidden

#1688 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...policia...please hurry...this meltdown is keeping her coming back again and again...hurry please...911...emergency...mel tdown is severe...bring prozac...lots of it...
Maybe a Valium enema. Strange how upsetting the truth can be for some...LMFAO!!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1690 Oct 14, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>Need help on ignoring already? Yes I did ask you to be a little more understanding with Eric. I was being a rotten friend to him wasn't I? The crap didn't go down until you sent him the first pm because of something he said on topix to Hippi. Your first pm to him you called him everything but a white man. MFer was your favorite wasn't it? He wasn't as pissed that you were being friends with Denny as much as the fact that you would say nasty rotten things about Denny in Paris and run right to his thread and post nice to him. How easily you forget that your being two faced is what started the end of the clique and that some of us called you on it? Remember now? We weren't being two faced to HH. What we said to her was the same thing we said there too. It was no secret. We weren't rotten behind her back and sweet to her face. You sure did that to a lot of people didn't you! I bet you want to go back to that ignore thing. Do not think you will trash on me without getting it back. It's not only your privilege.
Are you fecking kidding me? You're saying I talked about Denny behind his back in Paris and then posted nice to his face? DOH! You forget me telling him how his encouragement of the trolling of Grace on her thread by your buddy here was pissing me off? You forget the many posts I made to him of that nature? I made my position very clear to him ask him.
Now you're just pulling sheet out of thin air. I suggested an ignore, but am still waiting on your confirmation. I have given you the courtesy of addressing specifically the things you've said. You've not done the same, just duck and evade, throw another projection----I mean accusation.
Hell yes I sent a shitty PM to Eric and called him a MF, I was angry at the horrible things he was saying to Hippi, all because she was nice to Denny (can't deny that one, can you?). I was angry like and of Hippi's FRIENDS SHOULD'VE been, DOH!
You sided with the abusive drunk, and you bring that same level of insight and wisdom to this conversation.
I'm done arguing with a fool, it's futile.
I will not post to you in the future, and I'm asking that you do the same for me.

Location hidden

#1691 Oct 14, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fecking kidding me? You're saying I talked about Denny behind his back in Paris and then posted nice to his face? DOH! You forget me telling him how his encouragement of the trolling of Grace on her thread by your buddy here was pissing me off? You forget the many posts I made to him of that nature? I made my position very clear to him ask him.
Now you're just pulling sheet out of thin air. I suggested an ignore, but am still waiting on your confirmation. I have given you the courtesy of addressing specifically the things you've said. You've not done the same, just duck and evade, throw another projection----I mean accusation.
Hell yes I sent a shitty PM to Eric and called him a MF, I was angry at the horrible things he was saying to Hippi, all because she was nice to Denny (can't deny that one, can you?). I was angry like and of Hippi's FRIENDS SHOULD'VE been, DOH!
You sided with the abusive drunk, and you bring that same level of insight and wisdom to this conversation.
I'm done arguing with a fool, it's futile.
I will not post to you in the future, and I'm asking that you do the same for me.
What a fecking lie! Oh but conveniently Paris is gone. The whole issue was you guys saying crap about him in Paris and nice on his thread. That is exactly why he went after him. Nice of you to admit you are the one that started the issue with Eric. Now stop whining because you are getting it back. I sided with some one who saw you for what you really are. I sided with someone who saw what was wrong and called you on it. What a fool you are. I spoke the truth when it first happened and am saying the same thing now. Your the one twisting it to suit your needs. How pathetic to go as far as you do to hide the truth.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1694 Oct 14, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>What a fecking lie! Oh but conveniently Paris is gone. The whole issue was you guys saying crap about him in Paris and nice on his thread. That is exactly why he went after him. Nice of you to admit you are the one that started the issue with Eric. Now stop whining because you are getting it back. I sided with some one who saw you for what you really are. I sided with someone who saw what was wrong and called you on it. What a fool you are. I spoke the truth when it first happened and am saying the same thing now. Your the one twisting it to suit your needs. How pathetic to go as far as you do to hide the truth.
Not even dignifying the repeated Denny accusation with a response. When Eric attacked Hippi and HRP REPEATEDLY every time he got drunk, without any response from them, that WAS Eric starting with me. If you were any kind of friend to them, you would've seen it the same way.
And I haven't been the one whining about Eric, he must've gone and whined to you that when he came here and tried to insult me unprovoked, that he couldn't handle my response by his wittle self. LOL! He's a grown man who should be able to fight his own battles but it's obvious you don't see him that way, ha ha.
That is when you came, and why... LOL! You're so obvious to any thinking person.
Are you going to respect my wishes to ignore me?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1696 Oct 14, 2012
So it was wrong to tell Eric how angry I was at his unprovoked attacks on our friends, but here you are championing the aggressor and butting in, yourself, DOH! Priceless!
With that, goodnight. Let me know on the mutual ignore, I'm all for it.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1698 Oct 14, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
So it was wrong to tell Eric how angry I was at his unprovoked attacks on our friends, but here you are championing the aggressor and butting in, yourself, DOH! Priceless!
With that, goodnight. Let me know on the mutual ignore, I'm all for it.
...policia...I think it's okay...she has said goodnight for the 15th time...and ignore for the same number...her bottle must surely be dry...and she's out of ciggies too...you can stay on standby just in case she resurfaces like that lady in fatal attraction...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1699 Oct 14, 2012
mo res wrote:
<quoted text>
hippi has talked about denny behind his back. you have too. quit ur crying n lying. man up dude
...and she and her dear friends even created a mock Gracie thread...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1700 Oct 14, 2012
Uncle Briscoe Darlin wrote:
<quoted text>
you lie, you cry, classic
don't forget to tell the other 149 relatives at your family reunion. goodnight, too
...don't you know they can't stand her know it all attitude and non-stop motor mouth...

Level 2

AOL

#1702 Oct 14, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Not even dignifying the repeated Denny accusation with a response. When Eric attacked Hippi and HRP REPEATEDLY every time he got drunk, without any response from them, that WAS Eric starting with me. If you were any kind of friend to them, you would've seen it the same way.
And I haven't been the one whining about Eric, he must've gone and whined to you that when he came here and tried to insult me unprovoked, that he couldn't handle my response by his wittle self. LOL! He's a grown man who should be able to fight his own battles but it's obvious you don't see him that way, ha ha.
That is when you came, and why... LOL! You're so obvious to any thinking person.
Are you going to respect my wishes to ignore me?
Nope, wrong. SM made the choice to come here on her own. Hippi gave as good as she got in case you missed it. Princess isn't a brawler- at least not with that ID. Quit painting me as a dysfunctional mean person. I have my moments to be sure, but I'm just like anybody else. Put on my pants one leg at a time, and get out there and earn a living every day. I love life and laughter. This has gotten out of control. I'm taking myself away from here, hoping it will stick. But I can't leave without saying I don't hate you or anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min MikeF 121,014
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 6 min JV Team 150
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 7 min beatlesinthebog 24,581
Ferreting Out The Ferrets 7 min JV Team 2
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 10 min beatlesinthebog 40,425
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 10 min JV Team 44
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min CJ Rocker 149,045
True or False Game 59 min -CatCiao- 410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 22,238
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr Crazy Beautiful 6,836