Why did the clique fall apart?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1643 Oct 13, 2012
Banned De Soleil wrote:
<quoted text>Vee? She's universally hated and trolled. Nicely convenient of you to bring this up to make a point against bad behavior. You troll the living crap out of her. Did you get a heart?
So two wrongs make a right now huh? Your assumption is cute but if you know me you know I don't hide to say what I need to. The posts you see with my name on it are the only ones from me. How many do you use?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1645 Oct 13, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>The Genius Of The Crowd
there is enough treachery, hatred violence absurdity in the average
human being to supply any given army on any given day
and the best at murder are those who preach against it
and the best at hate are those who preach love
and the best at war finally are those who preach peace
those who preach god, need god
those who preach peace do not have peace
those who preach peace do not have love
beware the preachers
beware the knowers
beware those who are always reading books
beware those who either detest poverty
or are proud of it
beware those quick to praise
for they need praise in return
beware those who are quick to censor
they are afraid of what they do not know
beware those who seek constant crowds for
they are nothing alone
beware the average man the average woman
beware their love, their love is average
seeks average
but there is genius in their hatred
there is enough genius in their hatred to kill you
to kill anybody
not wanting solitude
not understanding solitude
they will attempt to destroy anything
that differs from their own
not being able to create art
they will not understand art
they will consider their failure as creators
only as a failure of the world
not being able to love fully
they will believe your love incomplete
and then they will hate you
and their hatred will be perfect
like a shining diamond
like a knife
like a mountain
like a tiger
like hemlock
their finest art
Charles Bukowski
repeat posting

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1646 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>So two wrongs make a right now huh? Your assumption is cute but if you know me you know I don't hide to say what I need to. The posts you see with my name on it are the only ones from me. How many do you use?
this is lim newest one he has lost the last three

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1648 Oct 13, 2012
Banned De Soleil wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see. Your posts are your posts. Cool beans. How many posts are posts by someone else with info you supplied? You're playing both sides very nicely.
Show me the posts and I will let you know. Better yet why don't you just post who you really are. You seem to have some information yourself. Where did you get it?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1649 Oct 13, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
this is lim newest one he has lost the last three
Tally I don't think so. I think it's someone else stirring the pot. Slack and I talk and we are good with each other. If he were going to say it he would. Some other troll. Have a good one.
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#1650 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>Doing absolutely fabulous. How bout you? Staying busy at work? LOL. Things are going wonderful. Great job that I love, the most wonderful boss ever, and my little man is something else. We are in the "I'll be your best friend if I can have a sucker" phase.
...So glad you like your job...and your boss...and how could you not want to be your little man's best friend...bet you have a bag of suckers somewhere near reach when he visits...does he treat or treat?...

...we haven't talked since our we told our son he was adopted...we (my husband and I) were both very nervous...he (my son) accepted it very well..we really weren't prepared to tell him yet...

...it kinda slipped out when a friend visiting asked if he knew who his real father was in his presence...a neighbor had commented on how much he looked like his father (my husband)...she didn't know...

...my friend thought somehow the real father had located us and made contact...soooo...we had the big discussion before we had planned...

...he wore a badge, from his gram, to school saying..."I'm special" the whole next week...

...he was so proud...he told the story to his teacher...beaming at how he had been specially selected to be with us...because we needed him...

...really nice that you stopped in...and proud of you to be strong enough to be your own person...please stop in again soon...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1652 Oct 13, 2012
Vee wrote:
<quoted text> The e mails were photo shopped. Every one of them that she received. I might have shed an itty bitty tear if I had actually written them verbatem, but, I never even broke a sweat. There were many who believed her, after all, a person that strips, murders someone, is the most honest person on the face of the earth. Only a handful of people still want to believe she is honest as the day is long, and righteous. Look around and see who they are. She still loves to spin a yarn. She is still to this day talking about everyone that she deliberately and maliciously tried to topple before. Oh well. Her life, her gaffes, her gullible and easily swayed fiends.
You know you are a liar, it doesn't matter if the peanut gallery believes you. You know, and I know you know that those emails were exact. You SO could've easily sued me, the case would've been SO open and shut any atty would've taken it pro bono, because there are assets for the taking.
Between you and I, WE know what the truth is, don't we? That's good enough for me. Sweet dreams, Sugarplum.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1656 Oct 13, 2012
Banned De Soleil wrote:
<quoted text>The first step is admitting. Thank you for that.
Admitted nothing. I said show me and I will tell you if I did or didn't. Don't you get tired of using that heavy spoon?
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#1657 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You know you are a liar, it doesn't matter if the peanut gallery believes you. You know, and I know you know that those emails were exact. You SO could've easily sued me, the case would've been SO open and shut any atty would've taken it pro bono, because there are assets for the taking.
Between you and I, WE know what the truth is, don't we? That's good enough for me. Sweet dreams, Sugarplum.
...as if...

...SM had it right...who died and make you queen of topix...responsible for defending all of offbeat...

...you are such a LIAR...I've been saying this for so long...and finally others are revealing you for what you are too...

...you were wrong about Vee...everyone who knows anything about you knows it...everyone who knows anything about Vee knows it too...yet you need to maintain power to the end...don't you?...just admit that you lied and you might begin feeling better about yourself...you say you do...it's obvious you don't...

...btw...I'm posting from where I live...in the great state of Louisiana...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1658 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...So glad you like your job...and your boss...and how could you not want to be your little man's best friend...bet you have a bag of suckers somewhere near reach when he visits...does he treat or treat?...
...we haven't talked since our we told our son he was adopted...we (my husband and I) were both very nervous...he (my son) accepted it very well..we really weren't prepared to tell him yet...
...it kinda slipped out when a friend visiting asked if he knew who his real father was in his presence...a neighbor had commented on how much he looked like his father (my husband)...she didn't know...
...my friend thought somehow the real father had located us and made contact...soooo...we had the big discussion before we had planned...
...he wore a badge, from his gram, to school saying..."I'm special" the whole next week...
...he was so proud...he told the story to his teacher...beaming at how he had been specially selected to be with us...because we needed him...
...really nice that you stopped in...and proud of you to be strong enough to be your own person...please stop in again soon...
That is so awesome. How wonderful what you guys did for him and to let him know how much he is loved. It must have been hard at first to figure out how to do it but you handled it with grace and love. He's a lucky boy! Take care of yourself and I'll talk to you again soon. And thank you for the complement.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1659 Oct 13, 2012
Wow! There sure is a helluva lot of bad estrogen flowing around here! Who opened the flood gates?LMFAO...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1660 Oct 13, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Wow! There sure is a helluva lot of bad estrogen flowing around here! Who opened the flood gates?LMFAO...
Just throw in the chocolate and run. You'll be safer that way!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1662 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was the one to out her because I was the one she was accusing, doh! And I ignored the first time she did it during the cur's PO manic phase, and I ignored it a year later when she did it again during the LB manic phase, and the third time I had just watched her taunt Honeydo into a stroke and she actually tried to set me up in Nelly's. Enough was enough. Who the hell are you to question me? You weren't there.
Y'all used her daughter's town with a pic of her on a fake ID. Y'all posted a pic of her retarded son in another fake profile. Y'all had threads, like Rainbow Hoho farm where y'all would take turns being a taunting parody profile. The ONLY reason y'all even posted on Topix for awhile was to taunt HH. One of y'all contacted her BF on Facebook. She was all y'all talked about, thought about, posted about on Offbeat.
You compare that to Hee making light parody of a troll while they were saying their vile things????? LOLOL! Dummy.
Go ahead and find ONE post of Hee's that even compares with what y'all did for MONTHS. Wow. And some folks like to surprise even their good friends, just because you say I knew who Hee was doesn't make it true. And if I had known who it was, it wouldn't have made one difference to me. Hee was genius at troll busting and lightening the mood, and Hee came to run interference on YOUR behalf many times, sister. And if you think that's the same as what y'all were doing, sorry bout ya.

I have no idea why F man left the clique. Nor Slack, I wasn't involved in anything concerning them or aware of why. Ask them. They never told me sheet.
Leader, lol. I never told y'all to do one thing, to post one thing, and you know damned good and well I wasn't involved in any of y'alls PLOTTING. Y'all had lots of questions about offbeat past and I pointed y'all to the history and the links. When y'all were upset about being teased about illness and losses of loved ones, being called cows in the herd, etc; I tried to help you deal with the trolling. Did you ever see me post a link to any conflict I was experiencing and ask y'all to come? Nope, not once. DOH!

Several folks were administrators, and I didn't ask to be one nor did I ever take one single actions as an admin, I didn't even know how. Still don't. And I can't tell you why some folks left, they didn't tell me and besides Slack who attacked EVERYONE when he left, even you; only F-man and I had issues because he doesn't like my politics. At least that's all the conflict he and I have ever had. Yep, some leader alright, LOL!
So I don't know why Paris was mostly deleted, or who even did it. I had NOTHING to hide. I was the same there as here, and you know it. Not one gripe did I mention, did the poster not hear it here, from me.

Mollycoddling and ENABLING a drunk bully has really warped your vision, to justify it you've twisted your whole reality around it.
Save your confessions for yourself. I spoke realism to him, it is exactly what he's doing to himself, and he needed to hear it. It is being a better friend to him that the enabler that you are. You need to wear longer skirts, I can see him peeking out from behind it. And save your 'confessing' for yourself.
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#1664 Oct 13, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
this is lim newest one he has lost the last three
...as if...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1665 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>Just throw in the chocolate and run. You'll be safer that way!
You just earned yourself a Hershey bar SM! Thanks for the tip Ma'am but I think I'll watch this catfight from the sidelines.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1668 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blah blah. It's all lies and you know it. I didn't compare what Hee did to what we did. I merely stated the fact that you knew who it was even though you flat out lied about it.

And yes I would rather stand behind Eric than you. That just shows I know how to be a true friend to someone. You started the crap with him and now you don't like it.

Your lying out your arse. You did try to be the leader. Who kept filling our heads with Vee being Rosa? That was you. Maybe you need to take a good long look at yourself. You don't lose your friends the way you did for nothing. Those emails didn't show a thing that proved Vee to be Rosa. Maybe there were other emails out there? But that couldn't be possible could it? And you call me a dummy? I can see the bigger picture. Your still stuck in your little world that revolves around topix.

And another lie. You know exactly why Ferrerman and Slack left Paris. Ferrerman got tired of the gang mentality. Slack was booted by Dean because of DJ.

And how brilliant of you to point out what most of topix already knew. Who else would have been responsible for the farm thread? You gonna tell me you didn't laugh your ass off about it in Paris? Go ahead it will be another lie.

Did you also notice how little I was posting in there for quite a while before it went to hell? A good friend would have but you didn't notice at all or ask what was going on?

Call me a dummy all you want if you don't have anything else to stand on. I would rather be stupid and honest than a freaking liar!
Rosa

Jennings, LA

#1669 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I was the one to out her because I was the one she was accusing, doh! And I ignored the first time she did it during the cur's PO manic phase, and I ignored it a year later when she did it again during the LB manic phase, and the third time I had just watched her taunt Honeydo into a stroke and she actually tried to set me up in Nelly's. Enough was enough. Who the hell are you to question me? You weren't there.
Y'all used her daughter's town with a pic of her on a fake ID. Y'all posted a pic of her retarded son in another fake profile. Y'all had threads, like Rainbow Hoho farm where y'all would take turns being a taunting parody profile. The ONLY reason y'all even posted on Topix for awhile was to taunt HH. One of y'all contacted her BF on Facebook. She was all y'all talked about, thought about, posted about on Offbeat.
You compare that to Hee making light parody of a troll while they were saying their vile things????? LOLOL! Dummy.
Go ahead and find ONE post of Hee's that even compares with what y'all did for MONTHS. Wow. And some folks like to surprise even their good friends, just because you say I knew who Hee was doesn't make it true. And if I had known who it was, it wouldn't have made one difference to me. Hee was genius at troll busting and lightening the mood, and Hee came to run interference on YOUR behalf many times, sister. And if you think that's the same as what y'all were doing, sorry bout ya.
I have no idea why F man left the clique. Nor Slack, I wasn't involved in anything concerning them or aware of why. Ask them. They never told me sheet.
Leader, lol. I never told y'all to do one thing, to post one thing, and you know damned good and well I wasn't involved in any of y'alls PLOTTING. Y'all had lots of questions about offbeat past and I pointed y'all to the history and the links. When y'all were upset about being teased about illness and losses of loved ones, being called cows in the herd, etc; I tried to help you deal with the trolling. Did you ever see me post a link to any conflict I was experiencing and ask y'all to come? Nope, not once. DOH!
Several folks were administrators, and I didn't ask to be one nor did I ever take one single actions as an admin, I didn't even know how. Still don't. And I can't tell you why some folks left, they didn't tell me and besides Slack who attacked EVERYONE when he left, even you; only F-man and I had issues because he doesn't like my politics. At least that's all the conflict he and I have ever had. Yep, some leader alright, LOL!
So I don't know why Paris was mostly deleted, or who even did it. I had NOTHING to hide. I was the same there as here, and you know it. Not one gripe did I mention, did the poster not hear it here, from me.
Mollycoddling and ENABLING a drunk bully has really warped your vision, to justify it you've twisted your whole reality around it.
Save your confessions for yourself. I spoke realism to him, it is exactly what he's doing to himself, and he needed to hear it. It is being a better friend to him that the enabler that you are. You need to wear longer skirts, I can see him peeking out from behind it. And save your 'confessing' for yourself.
...policia, policia...I'm in Louisiana but there is a huge meltdown on Offbeat...big old meltdown...hurry please....LOLOLOL...

...how does a person get a stroke from reading posts?...as if...if that were the case...I would have have gotten one reading your posts...LOLOL...

...
your bestest friend

Tempe, AZ

#1670 Oct 13, 2012
it doesn't matter if the peanut gallery believes you......

Who exactly is the peanut gallery?

.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1671 Oct 13, 2012
And if you were the same in Paris as you are here why try to find all the secret threads to post? True colors? How many others were there? You wouldn't have to hide if what you had to say was on the up and up. Nice try but still lies.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1674 Oct 13, 2012
Sebastians mom wrote:
<quoted text>blah, blah blah. It's all lies and you know it. I didn't compare what Hee did to what we did. I merely stated the fact that you knew who it was even though you flat out lied about it.
And yes I would rather stand behind Eric than you. That just shows I know how to be a true friend to someone. You started the crap with him and now you don't like it.
Your lying out your arse. You did try to be the leader. Who kept filling our heads with Vee being Rosa? That was you. Maybe you need to take a good long look at yourself. You don't lose your friends the way you did for nothing. Those emails didn't show a thing that proved Vee to be Rosa. Maybe there were other emails out there? But that couldn't be possible could it? And you call me a dummy? I can see the bigger picture. Your still stuck in your little world that revolves around topix.
And another lie. You know exactly why Ferrerman and Slack left Paris. Ferrerman got tired of the gang mentality. Slack was booted by Dean because of DJ.
And how brilliant of you to point out what most of topix already knew. Who else would have been responsible for the farm thread? You gonna tell me you didn't laugh your ass off about it in Paris? Go ahead it will be another lie.
Did you also notice how little I was posting in there for quite a while before it went to hell? A good friend would have but you didn't notice at all or ask what was going on?
Call me a dummy all you want if you don't have anything else to stand on. I would rather be stupid and honest than a freaking liar!
You did to say it was the same, Hee and y'all, right here on this thread! You don't even know what you say.
In fact, your own posts from the beginning tonight show how disjointed and contradictory with yourself you can be.
Love your confession,'I went after HH but she came after me just as hard.' and 'I feel so ashamed and it's all your fault, you were the leader!'

Some confession, lol. I'm done with you. I stand by what I said, you can say what you want to about it, like I said, you're even contradicting yourself right here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Sharlene45 213,052
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,465
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 3:21 p.m.Can't sleep? Ca... 8 min Spotted Girl 3
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min pizzin around 73,329
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 11 min Spotted Girl 42
News Over one million UK homeowners on wrong mortgag... 14 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 16 min Spotted Girl 862
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 5 hr Spotted Girl 53
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 hr oddie 21,423
More from around the web