LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Charlevoix, MI

#1594 Oct 13, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Hey Pais ,Chatty Kathy , nice to see a non psycho on this page.. Lol. Hope your having a great weekend . We are at the. Each for a vacation having a blast ! Getting ready to put the steak , corn , lobster on the grill . Have fun here. Just wanted to drop in . Lol
sup pollster?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1595 Oct 13, 2012
Highwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, a halfway civil post. Comfortable after the last "I HOPE YOU DIE" one.
I don't pretend to be a decent person BTW. I am one. And you can kiss my arse thinking otherwise.
You know I never said that....wait a minute, your sotten arse may not know, lol.
Ya you're decent as long your friends are mean to the folks whom you want them to be...Bully.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1596 Oct 13, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Hey Pais ,Chatty Kathy , nice to see a non psycho on this page.. Lol. Hope your having a great weekend . We are at the. Each for a vacation having a blast ! Getting ready to put the steak , corn , lobster on the grill . Have fun here. Just wanted to drop in . Lol
Hi sweetie! I'm glad y'all are having a good time! Surf and turf....I'm jealous!
We're leaving for vacay tomorrow eve, 8 days in a forest during peak Autumn color, I've been so busy preparing and SHOPPING!
Think of me when eating your lobster...lol.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1597 Oct 13, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>do you throw rocks at them?
That's a job for a slingshot, silly!

Level 2

AOL

#1598 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You know I never said that....wait a minute, your sotten arse may not know, lol.
Ya you're decent as long your friends are mean to the folks whom you want them to be...Bully.
Yuk. I mean, yuk. You my too hairy dear are a total fake. You talk of being so much better- but you really suk.

How shall I die today? Any special death wishes?
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1599 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Y'alls hatred; don't you realize that I couldn't do anything worse to y'all than what you're doing to yourselves? How fun can it be? The hatred you nurse and grow for me (and others), it's like y'all drinking rat poison and hoping it hurts me somehow.....DOH!
If y'all wanna keep imbibing, I will continue to watch with amusement, and amazement.
...everything that is being said about you...you have said about someone else...so now the rat poison you drink is having it's effects on you and showing quite well...you are one despicable person...do you even realize that?...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1600 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You know I never said that....wait a minute, your sotten arse may not know, lol.
...describes you to a T...now why don't you go back to your secret threads to conspire to bully someone else...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1601 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>That's a job for a slingshot, silly!
...are you a slingshot?...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1602 Oct 13, 2012
Highwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuk. I mean, yuk. You my too hairy dear are a total fake. You talk of being so much better- but you really suk.
...I don't think I know who you are...but more and more are coming to that realization...her true colors are showing...and more and more of her "friends" are noticing...I could tell from her first post to me how despicable she is...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1603 Oct 13, 2012
Highwater wrote:
<quoted text>
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits....

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#1604 Oct 13, 2012
^^Ok, who left the barn door open again?^^

Level 7

#1605 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits....
I knew that would happen, ha ha ha ha!
Last comment was for old rosa and I missed, ROFLMAO!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#1606 Oct 13, 2012
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
^^Ok, who left the barn door open again?^^
<Enzo looks down>
Dang!
Evening folks! Is everybody happy tonight?

Level 7

#1607 Oct 13, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
<Enzo looks down>
Dang!
I'm as happy as a cat with a warm bowl of milk.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1608 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
...old Rosa?...old Rosa is about half your age...you appear to be the old one...with the old fashioned hairstyle and wearing your glasses on the end of your nose...you must be at least 50...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1609 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
What! I didn't let the fleas in, lol!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1610 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
<Enzo looks down>
Dang!
Good evening Enzo! I'm so very happy! Our Fighting Irish just won in overtime over their usual spoilers, Stanford! I'm taking a nice break before I prepare the last of the food for our vacation, that starts tomorrow. It's warmer than it's been for a couple of weeks and I have the windows open instead of the heat on, and the neighbors are setting off mortars over the river....life is good tonight! How about you, how is your evening?

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#1611 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm as happy as a cat with a warm bowl of milk.
Outstanding!
Hey Miss Molly, are you a cliquer? I sent my kickback to the mods weeks ago and they still refuse to send me my membership package...

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#1612 Oct 13, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Enzo! I'm so very happy! Our Fighting Irish just won in overtime over their usual spoilers, Stanford! I'm taking a nice break before I prepare the last of the food for our vacation, that starts tomorrow. It's warmer than it's been for a couple of weeks and I have the windows open instead of the heat on, and the neighbors are setting off mortars over the river....life is good tonight! How about you, how is your evening?
Life is good Miss Posey. Are you guys raising vacation hell here in the Northeast? I'll watch the news...hehe

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1613 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Life is good Miss Posey. Are you guys raising vacation hell here in the Northeast? I'll watch the news...hehe
Far southern IN, about 150 of us, it's our annual family reunion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min DILF 26,125
True or False Game 4 min DILF 441
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 4 min CJ Rocker 3,854
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min CJ Rocker 6,260
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 8 min dragoon70056 48
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 8 min Mechanic 24,586
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 29,494
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min CJ Rocker 149,126
Who are some of your favorite people on the off... (Dec '13) 1 hr Sublime1 115
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,260