Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..scary cat..I had a black cat run across the street in front of my car on Thursday had to stop quickly. And now I think does that mean I am going to have bad luck or it doesn't count since I was in my car.lol..sheesh
Hope your having a great day!:)hugs!
Can't "get ya" if you don't believe in that sort of thing.

Have a lovely weekend!!!

:)s and hugs going out your way.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
Obsessed with your private parts (gawd, I just threw up a little)? I'm merely concerned about all the little critters that make their home down there escaping and infecting others :0)
...join Peta if you are concerned about little critters...please guide your imagination away from my privates...are you not capable of understanding...you get completely lost without bonkers guiding you...don't you?...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>and she still sounds like a frog with laryngitis
that must have put a dent in her VIP room earnings
...the more I hear her voice described here...and the way the caller who called job was described...the more convinced I am that she is the one who called...if she had wished me death...I would know for sure...

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother is so superstitious, that if a black cat crosses the road, she will make my father stop the car, turn around, a find another way to get where they are going :0)
Oh great that makes me feel better.LOL

I should of turned around now I am doomed!:(

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't "get ya" if you don't believe in that sort of thing.
Have a lovely weekend!!!
:)s and hugs going out your way.
LOL..hey Paula, I'll have to keep saying I don't believe.lol

Thanks for the hugs and sending them right back. Hope the weekend is going well for you!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great that makes me feel better.LOL
I should of turned around now I am doomed!:(
In some cultures the black cat is a symbol of luck and prosperity.
While the solid white cat (Ghost Cat) is considered evil and a bringer of despair or death.

It is said that a white cat will snuggle to a babe in cradle and suck it's breath away.
Many crib deaths in early days was attributed to a white cat.
(This was a tale my grandmother told me as a child.)

On a personal note, I've had some wonderful affectionate black cats in my life.
And every white cat I ever had was insane, absolutely UN-trainable, and mean as h3ll.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
In some cultures the black cat is a symbol of luck and prosperity.
While the solid white cat (Ghost Cat) is considered evil and a bringer of despair or death.
It is said that a white cat will snuggle to a babe in cradle and suck it's breath away.
Many crib deaths in early days was attributed to a white cat.
(This was a tale my grandmother told me as a child.)
On a personal note, I've had some wonderful affectionate black cats in my life.
And every white cat I ever had was insane, absolutely UN-trainable, and mean as h3ll.
Hi TenderTink, wow I never heard that. I have never had an all black or white cat. So I will hope the story of the black cat being lucky I need some luck.lol
I have heard about careful with babies and cats sucking the breath and would hope that is only a tale. I think with babies it is best to always be careful with animals no matter what.

Hope you are having a great weekend!:)hugs!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>why did you quit drinking?
I not only quit drinking alcohol. At the same time I quit eating any type of grain or grain product that wasn't whole grain. Pastas, breads, flours, baking mixes, etc. I quit ingesting aspartame (nutrasweet) in any form or product. I quit eating foods with any preservatives. I quit eating any foods that contain high fructose corn syrup. I quit any dairy products that contained growth hormones and antibiotics. I quit eating any genetically modified grain or vegetables, and the animals that are fed GMOs.
I added greek yogurt to my daily diet, and make sure I get my five servings of complex carbs every day. I started taking vitamin C in large doses daily.

I FEEL GREAT! Feel free to follow in my footsteps, you'll look and feel younger, lose weight without dieting and prevent many forms of cancer, hypertension, diabetes, arterial sclerosis, strokes, intestinal issues, etc. The benefits go on and on. Thanks for asking!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..scary cat..I had a black cat run across the street in front of my car on Thursday had to stop quickly. And now I think does that mean I am going to have bad luck or it doesn't count since I was in my car.lol..sheesh
Hope your having a great day!:)hugs!
You missed the cat, and that sounds like the start of good luck to me! Hi Kathy! <waves>
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I not only quit drinking alcohol. At the same time I quit eating any type of grain or grain product that wasn't whole grain. Pastas, breads, flours, baking mixes, etc. I quit ingesting aspartame (nutrasweet) in any form or product. I quit eating foods with any preservatives. I quit eating any foods that contain high fructose corn syrup. I quit any dairy products that contained growth hormones and antibiotics. I quit eating any genetically modified grain or vegetables, and the animals that are fed GMOs.
I added greek yogurt to my daily diet, and make sure I get my five servings of complex carbs every day. I started taking vitamin C in large doses daily.
I FEEL GREAT! Feel free to follow in my footsteps, you'll look and feel younger, lose weight without dieting and prevent many forms of cancer, hypertension, diabetes, arterial sclerosis, strokes, intestinal issues, etc. The benefits go on and on. Thanks for asking!
...hey did you build a house...a treevine...and issue death wishes today?...you are one man of a woman...

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the cat, and that sounds like the start of good luck to me! Hi Kathy! <waves>
Hey Paisley, yes that is true. Glad I was going slow. It is 25 in that section but most people don't pay attention. But I live on a road like that and it is annoying to see how people have no regard to kids or anyone walking.

Hope your enjoying your Saturday!:)hugs!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Paisley, yes that is true. Glad I was going slow. It is 25 in that section but most people don't pay attention. But I live on a road like that and it is annoying to see how people have no regard to kids or anyone walking.
Hope your enjoying your Saturday!:)hugs!
Doesn't surprise me a bit that you're a considerate driver. Our road has a 30 MPH speed limit, but folks average about 45-50 mph through a residential neighborhood. Over the last 20 years, between ourselves, our neighbor and my BIL, we've lost 19 animals on that road. There was a boy hit by a car, too. If folks were doing 30 mph, nothing would've been hit. So I REALLY feel your annoyance when it comes to those with no regard!

Level 2

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me a bit that you're a considerate driver. Our road has a 30 MPH speed limit, but folks average about 45-50 mph through a residential neighborhood. Over the last 20 years, between ourselves, our neighbor and my BIL, we've lost 19 animals on that road. There was a boy hit by a car, too. If folks were doing 30 mph, nothing would've been hit. So I REALLY feel your annoyance when it comes to those with no regard!
Blah blah blah...

Why don't you STFU? Or show your true colors?

Level 2

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...hey did you build a house...a treevine...and issue death wishes today?...you are one man of a woman...
Yes, PAISLEY POSER has a lot of issues. Hair being the least of them.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Highwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah...
Why don't you STFU? Or show your true colors?
Why don't I? LOL! Dummy, haven't you ever noticed that I don't take orders? And if you were paying attention whilst you were pretending to be a decent person and posted among us on FB, you would know that comments like yours make me glad I'm still here, silly!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Y'alls hatred; don't you realize that I couldn't do anything worse to y'all than what you're doing to yourselves? How fun can it be? The hatred you nurse and grow for me (and others), it's like y'all drinking rat poison and hoping it hurts me somehow.....DOH!

If y'all wanna keep imbibing, I will continue to watch with amusement, and amazement.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Charlevoix, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me a bit that you're a considerate driver. Our road has a 30 MPH speed limit, but folks average about 45-50 mph through a residential neighborhood.
do you throw rocks at them?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Charlevoix, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
Y'alls hatred; don't you realize that I couldn't do anything worse to y'all than what you're doing to yourselves? How fun can it be? The hatred you nurse and grow for me (and others), it's like y'all drinking rat poison and hoping it hurts me somehow.....DOH!
If y'all wanna keep imbibing, I will continue to watch with amusement, and amazement.
got anymore tmails to send me?

Level 2

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't I? LOL! Dummy, haven't you ever noticed that I don't take orders? And if you were paying attention whilst you were pretending to be a decent person and posted among us on FB, you would know that comments like yours make me glad I'm still here, silly!
Well now, a halfway civil post. Comfortable after the last "I HOPE YOU DIE" one.

I don't pretend to be a decent person BTW. I am one. And you can kiss my arse thinking otherwise.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey Pais ,Chatty Kathy , nice to see a non psycho on this page.. Lol. Hope your having a great weekend . We are at the. Each for a vacation having a blast ! Getting ready to put the steak , corn , lobster on the grill . Have fun here. Just wanted to drop in . Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••