Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1554 Oct 13, 2012
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, hi Chatty!
Look, I'm the witches black cat, <yowl>
LOL..scary cat..I had a black cat run across the street in front of my car on Thursday had to stop quickly. And now I think does that mean I am going to have bad luck or it doesn't count since I was in my car.lol..sheesh

Hope your having a great day!:)hugs!
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1555 Oct 13, 2012
Highwater wrote:
One more word before rest takes me.
To PAISLEY POSLEY,
Who actually wished me a horrible death, with organ failure and all...
I see you for who you really are.
...you are not the only one who sees her for what she really is...what a dispicable woman...it's not the first time she and her cohorts have wished a horrible death on others...

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1556 Oct 13, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..scary cat..I had a black cat run across the street in front of my car on Thursday had to stop quickly. And now I think does that mean I am going to have bad luck or it doesn't count since I was in my car.lol..sheesh
Hope your having a great day!:)hugs!
My mother is so superstitious, that if a black cat crosses the road, she will make my father stop the car, turn around, a find another way to get where they are going :0)

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#1557 Oct 13, 2012
I wonder what "Eddie" would think?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1558 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...you are not the only one who sees her for what she really is...what a dispicable woman...it's not the first time she and her cohorts have wished a horrible death on others...
Coming from someone that uses deceased children as a weapon?

A very hypocritical morning to ya :)
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1559 Oct 13, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother is so superstitious, that if a black cat crosses the road, she will make my father stop the car, turn around, a find another way to get where they are going :0)
...that is not superstitious...just dumb...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1560 Oct 13, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
...what deceased children...what weapon?...how?...

...hey goon...I see you fell out of the cheeks of bonkers arse again...

...are y'all each others best girlfriends....
Bob Dole

Charlevoix, MI

#1561 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...that is not superstitious...just dumb...
and the acorn didn't fall far from the tree
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1562 Oct 13, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
...ummmm...wonder who the props are from, dragoonie?...LOLOLOL...wild guess anyone?...

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1563 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...what deceased children...what weapon?...how?...
...hey goon...I see you fell out of the cheeks of bonkers arse again...
...are y'all each others best girlfriends....
Speaking of girlfriends, did you ever get that brillo-pad like hedge trimmed, girl friend? You might want to do something about that azz hair as well; it's poking out the top of your slacks again.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1564 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...ummmm...wonder who the props are from, dragoonie?...LOLOLOL...wild guess anyone?...
Keep on wondering, Rupaul. Or use your mouse and find out (hint: it's the left button on top of the mouse :0)
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1565 Oct 13, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of girlfriends, did you ever get that brillo-pad like hedge trimmed, girl friend? You might want to do something about that azz hair as well; it's poking out the top of your slacks again.
...you know goonie...you sure do use a lot of gay slang...what's that all about?...no I didn't get trimmed...but you sure do have an obsession with other peoples private parts...what's up with that?...nevah mind...I think we all know the answer to that...LOLOL...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1566 Oct 13, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on wondering, Rupaul. Or use your mouse and find out (hint: it's the left button on top of the mouse :0)
...being called RuPaul is a super compliment...she is beautiful...talented...classy. ..cultured...everything that bonkers will never be...you may still have a chance however...have you seen some of those dogs on the show...once they are in a dress...BAM...they are some gorgeous women...

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1567 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>no I didn't get trimmed...
Well, you should. Smells like someone let a wet yak loose in the room.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1568 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...you know goonie...you sure do use a lot of gay slang...what's that all about?...no I didn't get trimmed...but you sure do have an obsession with other peoples private parts...what's up with that?...nevah mind...I think we all know the answer to that...LOLOL...
When you post openly about your personal business on a public forum, you open yourself up to the criticisms that are bound to come with it.

(Kind sounds similar to something someone else said a few days ago, doesn't it?)
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1569 Oct 13, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you should. Smells like someone let a wet yak loose in the room.
...now you are smelling my kootchie...or imagining it?...ewwwww...keep your imagination away from my private parts...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1570 Oct 13, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>why did you quit drinking?
...from what I hear...she has NOT won the booze battle...and the cigs are still in her purse too...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#1571 Oct 13, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post openly about your personal business on a public forum, you open yourself up to the criticisms that are bound to come with it.
(Kind sounds similar to something someone else said a few days ago, doesn't it?)
...you mean about you being obsessed with peoples private parts...if you couldn't figure it out...it was something I posted to mess with you...and obviously it did...you are posting about it days later...if you think I will ever post my personal business on a public forum like barfie...you are more stupid than even bonkers thinks....

...but you beat pais to it...I said she would be the one to retain that brillo pad info and bring it back later as though it were fact...nice...this time...you were first...you are usually right behind bonkers...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Charlevoix, MI

#1572 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...from what I hear...she has NOT won the booze battle...and the cigs are still in her purse too...
and she still sounds like a frog with laryngitis

that must have put a dent in her VIP room earnings

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1573 Oct 13, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...you mean about you being obsessed with peoples private parts...if you couldn't figure it out...it was something I posted to mess with you...and obviously it did...you are posting about it days later...if you think I will ever post my personal business on a public forum like barfie...you are more stupid than even bonkers thinks....
...but you beat pais to it...I said she would be the one to retain that brillo pad info and bring it back later as though it were fact...nice...this time...you were first...you are usually right behind bonkers...
LoL.

Obsessed with your private parts (gawd, I just threw up a little)? I'm merely concerned about all the little critters that make their home down there escaping and infecting others :0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 min -Shaman- 7,835
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 6 min wichita-rick 10,505
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min -Shaman- 23,876
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 11 min flbadcatowner 130
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 126,512
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 16 min FTW Forever 3,749
Word goes to the Movies (Nov '08) 17 min whatimeisit 14,086
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 150,919
Bill Cosby 1 hr Xstain Mullahs 134

Weird People Search