“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1260 Oct 9, 2012
Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW and I missed this on Facebook!
Happy belated, you don't get older, you get better.
S'okay Bex, thank you. I don't mind getting older one bit, tis a privilege denied to many!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1261 Oct 9, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
No. No hog farmers.
That was a horrible case. What case was your sis involved with?

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#1265 Oct 9, 2012
At this point in time, a good question would be, did Slack get the answer to his question.....Or maybe an even better question, did he get the answer he wanted, the one that would finally help him stop focusing on the clique day and night.......

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#1266 Oct 9, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
At this point in time, a good question would be, did Slack get the answer to his question.....Or maybe an even better question, did he get the answer he wanted, the one that would finally help him stop focusing on the clique day and night.......
you can say "at this time" or "at this point" but to say both is redundant, don't feel bad, it is an all too common mistake

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1267 Oct 9, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Birthday!!! How did I miss it?!! I guess with all that FB data you passed my way I must have missed it <grin>
Thank you Geno. What some don't realize is that as the accusations and innuendos have been posted about me, you more than anyone, know how true I've been to my friends; ironic, isn't it? Not to say that my friends haven't had the faith in me though. they know who I am. And I have come to respect that not once have you ever asked me to betray my friends.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#1268 Oct 9, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>you can say "at this time" or "at this point" but to say both is redundant, don't feel bad, it is an all too common mistake
Figure of speech, look it up. Good try at deflection, but not good enough.

Why should I feel badly, not bad, about anything, it's a beautiful day, I'm going out to enjoy it and looking foward to some fun times in NC in the near future.

You asked a question and you want answers, maybe if you answered your own question, you could finally put this sujbect to rest. Think about it.......

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1271 Oct 9, 2012
Sup

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#1272 Oct 9, 2012
Rosa wrote:
...Madonna is coming in for a makeup job today...We only charge her $45.00...hey she probably could afford more...but why pay more when you can get it for this cheap...right?...in all the years we've been in business...not one complaint...
...I've found celebrities to be very cost conscious...other than when buying handbags...that is...
Interesting. She is out in California on Tour(she was in San Jose day before yesterday, and is in Los Angeles tomorrow) and yet she traveled hundreds of miles to save a couple of dollars on makeup. I sure hope you used the long lasting makeup since it has to last till her show tomorrow night... http://www.madonna.com/tour/

“I hate being bi-polar”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

It's AWESOME!

#1274 Oct 9, 2012
I hate this thread. It's really great.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#1275 Oct 9, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Sup
SSDD

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#1277 Oct 9, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...well obviously you just barge in without any knowledge of the conversation...you dumb feck...LOLOL...and you even googled it...LMAO!!!...
It's a public thread, isn't it? And yeah, I had to google it, my knowledge of Madonnas schedule is pretty limited.....

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1279 Oct 9, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Geno. What some don't realize is that as the accusations and innuendos have been posted about me, you more than anyone, know how true I've been to my friends; ironic, isn't it? Not to say that my friends haven't had the faith in me though. they know who I am. And I have come to respect that not once have you ever asked me to betray my friends.
Well, had I known, I certainly would have administered birthday spankings!

The Ferrerman regrets the error.
Police Sketch Artist

United States

#1280 Oct 9, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Birthday!!! How did I miss it?!! I guess with all that FB data you passed my way I must have missed it <grin>
a six pack line up with fillers and the suspect was completed. it was no surprise paisley was picked as the perp that gives you personal information. but thanks for your confession.
ana

United States

#1283 Oct 9, 2012
......even without FB - the darndest of personal data (frequently way off) takes on - rather, takes a whole new take

Yah ... like vultures - even seasoned hackers couldn't, wouldn't - begin to account for - some strange stuff.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#1285 Oct 9, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>You have NEVER betrayed anyone! You have stayed true to all! The people that "think" you're betraying them, the same ones causing all this strife (I wont mentioned names but you know who you are) are the true losers here. They have no idea what a trustworthy friend you really are!! Their own trolling on Topix makes them think EVERYONE trolls. It's their loss!!
Happy Birthday again, you look great!
Don't faint, but I agree with you 100%! Pais was there for me when I needed her the most and stood by me through all of the stupid crap. I actually had the pleasure of spending 5 glorious days at her River house and she was the perfect hostess! She will always be a great friend! People who don't realize what a worthy friend she truly is, are missing out.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#1286 Oct 9, 2012
Police Sketch Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
a six pack line up with fillers and the suspect was completed. it was no surprise paisley was picked as the perp that gives you personal information. but thanks for your confession.
Paisley does NOT give out personal information to anyone. Period.

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#1289 Oct 9, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>S'okay Bex, thank you. I don't mind getting older one bit, tis a privilege denied to many!
I haven't been on FB much, loads of stuff to deal with at home and work right now.
And I feel awful about not slaughtering your page with some nonsense, lol.
I hope you enjoyed your special day.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#1290 Oct 9, 2012
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on FB much, loads of stuff to deal with at home and work right now.
And I feel awful about not slaughtering your page with some nonsense, lol.
I hope you enjoyed your special day.
Hey Molly! You doing ok?

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#1291 Oct 9, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Molly! You doing ok?
Just peachy, after all .... I am a Georgia peach!
LOL!

Afternoon Hip!

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

#1292 Oct 9, 2012
You feel meanie neato from here...i can feel IT!
Judge It wrote:
Would you guys stop touching me.
especially the feret.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min River Tam 227,242
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 16 min Faerydust 13,530
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 21 min Faerydust 4,339
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 24 min Faerydust 18,371
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 33 min Faerydust 7,591
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 38 min Faerydust 41,969
Word Association (Jun '10) 44 min Faerydust 32,822
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 47 min wichita-rick 9,790
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 1 hr brooke 1,232
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Faith 35,150